• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Reinitin said:

For myself there is a beautiful prayer from Paul in Philemon I pray for the body of Christ and in it Paul say's...

I pray that your participation in the faith may become effective through knowing (acknowledgment of) "every good thing that is in us" for the glory of Christ. For I have great joy and encouragement from your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you, brother.

To be effective we really need to participate in faith knowing Christ has provided us with good things to bring glory to His name. like an obedient Spirit, a Holy Spirit, The Love of God, the fruit of the Spirit, Joy, Peace, Patience, ect, Righteousness, His nature, access to Him, grace while we mature. We really need to refresh each other and glorify The Lord. It is satan that try's to wear out the saints and keep or minds toxic and of no value to God.

We can forget He is for us and that He is in us and He has put good things in us and it is way to easy to walk around in a stuper like the written word or a white knuckle doctrin is the only inheritance we recieved to "sustain" us till he comes. 

Davidas right , read below what she said.       Let the words of our savoir , GOD from heaven be a reminder to you today reinitin.

Let us go to revelations .

I have THIS AGAINST YOU.     now reinitin.  That aint a GOOD THING .  in fact if that don't get corrected their is no hope as GOD makes clear. SO lets SEE what GOD

had against .     YOU ALLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWW        , what were they allowing ,what were they not stopping.

Well lets read it as a whole , SHALL WE .   cause these are GODS WORDS, not preachers , BUT GODS.

I have this AGAINST you, you allow that false prophetess to TEACH and to SEDUCE my servants.   KADOW.      Reiitin.     DO NOT COME AGAINST

what GOD is not FOR.    HE don't like the seeker friendly non correcting approach.  HE HATES IT. and so don't come against us who are grave and warn out against

FALSE ONES AND FALSE TEACHINGS.  cause it aint ME ya strving against,   I am just doing as we are to do.  What pleases GOD by faith.

WARN PEOPLE WARN.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Reinitin said:

For myself there is a beautiful prayer from Paul in Philemon I pray for the body of Christ and in it Paul say's...

I pray that your participation in the faith may become effective through knowing (acknowledgment of) "every good thing that is in us" for the glory of Christ. For I have great joy and encouragement from your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you, brother.

To be effective we really need to participate in faith knowing Christ has provided us with good things to bring glory to His name. like an obedient Spirit, a Holy Spirit, The Love of God, the fruit of the Spirit, Joy, Peace, Patience, ect, Righteousness, His nature, access to Him, grace while we mature. We really need to refresh each other and glorify The Lord. It is satan that try's to wear out the saints and keep or minds toxic and of no value to God.

We can forget He is for us and that He is in us and He has put good things in us and it is way to easy to walk around in a stuper like the written word or a white knuckle doctrin is the only inheritance we recieved to "sustain" us till he comes. 

Think I can agree as long as we understand that even though refreshing is good when we need it, it takes more than just refreshing alone to mature into seasoned soldiers of the cross...........it takes strong meat too. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

4ddd6d49f56a064158bc3f5b8f671b1b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No, its not .  Grace appears , God unctions,  but if one rejects their is no continued grace.  Many hear , but many reject .

Many, oh my the number is as the grains of the sea,  which hear , which are called,  yet they reject.  IT SHOWS HOW GOD TRULY DESIRED NONE TO PERISH

but perish will all who reject grace do.  Who reject the UNCTION of what the SPIRIT convicts and convicted them of.  OH many have done this.  many.

Gods grace did appear, but they shunned any unction of it away.     So to answer your question.  NO  only those who accepted what the spirit told them on the heart

will receive continued access into this grace which at first even  drew us .   Many get convicted. OH the spirit by grace convicted them, but they still chose

their sin over HIM.  this happens so often , oh man Robert so often it happens   .   GOD reached out to all..............but many will reject .   

Unmerited favor to change a humans nature is not given to all humans, ALL who's nature is changed will embrace the gospel and receive the free gift of eternal life in the Kingdom.

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, Robert William said:

Unmerited favor to change a humans nature is not given to all humans, ALL who's nature is changed will embrace the gospel and receive the free gift of eternal life in the Kingdom.

Only CHRIST changes our nature.  IF we don't accept Grace , Christ , their is no new nature.  Remember GOD Draws us to CHRIST . 

so close Robert.   so close .    For by grace are ye saved .   but if one willfully rejects Christ their is no continued access into this grace.  

Gotta start reading the old holy scrips too Robert.  How very specific God is , saying how His desire is that the wicked repent

that he has no desire in the death of the wicked.   God desires us to repent Robert.  HE gives that chance.   The only CONDMENATION is not that grace was not offered

IF grace were not offered , then that WOULD HAVE BEEN THE Robert. THE CONDMENATION.   JESUS knows much more than calvin.

thus we don't preach calvin and him crucified.    JESUS said what the ONLY condemnation IS.  the only Robert.  As in ONLY.

and that is the ONLY condemnation.  

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Only CHRIST changes our nature.  IF we don't accept Grace , Christ , their is no new nature.  Remember GOD Draws us to CHRIST . 

so close Robert.   so close .    For by grace are ye saved .   but if one willfully rejects Christ their is no continued access into this grace.  

Gotta start reading the old holy scrips too Robert.  How very specific God is , saying how His desire is that the wicked repent

that he has no desire in the death of the wicked.   God desires us to repent Robert.  HE gives that chance.   The only CONDMENATION is not that grace was not offered

IF grace were not offered , then that WOULD HAVE BEEN THE Robert. THE CONDMENATION.   JESUS knows much more than calvin.

thus we don't preach calvin and him crucified.    JESUS said what the ONLY condemnation IS.  the only Robert.  As in ONLY.

and that is the ONLY condemnation.  

You quote scriptures and preach the opposite, it says NOT of works, but you say it's a free will choice, a choice is a verb an action done by man.

41 minutes ago, Robert William said:

You quote scriptures and preach the opposite, it says NOT of works, but you say it's a free will choice, a choice is a verb an action done by man.

That was a wee bit tough to come against what was so clearly said.     Remember CHOOSE YE THIS DAY whom ye shall serve.  

And go and preach the gospel unto all the world, whoever CHOOSES to reject is damned. 

Whoever is drawn by grace to Christ , oh I pray they say amen and continue on . 

Its like david once said.   WHEN YOU SAID SEEK ME,  I said with my whole heart I shall seek you.

GOD approached and david said amen.     CHOOSE wisely now.   and remember.  the ONLY, yeah JESUS said ONLY

condemnation IS not that GOD did not send grace , but rather that LIGHT has indeed come into the world

and men REFUSED IT , and many tasted and went back to the hog mire.  peter,  good one peter good one.  cause it does HAPPEN ROBERT>

Now be looking diligently Robert, lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD.   say what,   is that in the bible.  YEAH Robert it is.

we have a free will choice to obey or reject.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The guy in the middle of this picture with the sign "Don't Judge Sin of People" needs a good slap on the head. 

bad.jpg

A lot of Christians need a good wake up call on this matter and need to speak out. It's a sin to stay silent against sin and immoral issues, with dire consequences for those who stay idle not speaking out.

On a different slant, one of the most often quoted scriptures is "Judge not, lest ye be judged" (Matthew 7:1 KJV). Taken out of context, the verse has been used to incorrectly justify never taking a stand on anything that would require a judgment to be made. Rather, the verse is referring to hypocritical, self-righteous, unfair kinds of judgment, especially where the confronter is guilty of the same sin as the one being confronted. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-correct-Christian.html

One of the most misused verses in the Bible is, "Judge not, that ye be not judged" (Matt. 7: 1). Every Scripture verse should be read in its context, if we are to properly understand the true meaning. In vs. 2-5 of this same chapter it is evident that v. 1 is referring to hypocritical judgment. A brother who has a beam in his own eye should not be judging the brother who may have a mote in his eye. The lesson is plain, you cannot judge another for his sin if you are guilty of the same sin.

http://www.av1611.org/crock/judbynum.html

Today we address one of the most quoted and most commonly misinterpreted passages in the Bible, a verse usually cited to mean that people shouldn’t judge one another but meaning something entirely different:

Matthew 7:1–2 Μὴ κρίνετε, ἵνα μὴ κριθῆτε· ἐν ᾧ γὰρ κρίματι κρίνετε κριθήσεσθε, καὶ ἐν ᾧ μέτρῳ μετρεῖτε μετρηθήσεται ὑμῖν.

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged, since you will be judged in the same judgment that you make, and you will be measured by the same standard you apply.”

Read more: https://www.jasonstaples.com/bible/misinterpreted/misinterpreted-bible-passages-3-judge-not-lest-you-be-judged/

Top 5 Most Misquoted, Misused, and Misunderstood Bible Verses

Yeah you guessed it. Number one on the list is Matthew 7:1. Read more: http://truthbygrace.org/top-5-most-misquoted-misused-and-misunderstood-bible-verses/

1. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Matthew 7:1

The mother of all Biblical misrepresentations. Let us “twist not a scripture lest we be like the devil” (Paul Washer). The most frequently misused verse in the Bible is without question, Matthew 7:1. Often misstated as “Judge not.” or “Jesus said don’t judge.” The most humorous aspect of the misuse of this verse is that it invariable occurs in such a way that the person misusing the verse, in referencing it, actually declares a judgment on the person they feel is being judgmental. Hypocrisy much? Someone will say, “You’re being judgmental. Jesus said don’t judge.” And in their pronouncing a person as judgmental, they too have judged. Additionally, If you’re perceptive enough you will notice as well that Jesus Himself is passing judgment here on those who improperly judge. Clearly this interpretation of this verse doesn’t make sense.

===================================================

When Silence Is Sinful

by John MacArthur

Ignore it and it will go away. That seems to be the tactic the charismatic movement has adopted when it comes to false prophets, heretical theology, and phony miracles. Many charismatics simply turn a blind eye to the corruption in their midst, assuming that if it’s not happening in their church then it’s not their problem.

But that’s not the biblical pattern for dealing with sin in the church. In fact, it directly contradicts the apostle Paul’s instructions for dealing with false converts and professing believers whose sin is corrupting the church. To the church at Ephesus he wrote, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them” (Ephesians 5:11).

Our Christian responsibility goes beyond abstaining from the “deeds of darkness.” We are also called to expose them. To ignore evil is to encourage it, and to keep quiet about it is to help promote it. The verb translated as “expose” (from elegchō) can also carry the idea of reproof, correction, punishment, or discipline. We are to confront sin with intolerance.

Sometimes such exposure and reproof will be direct and at other times indirect, but it should always be immediate. When we are living in obedience to God, that fact in itself will be a testimony against wrong. When those around us see us helping those in need rather than exploiting them, hear us talking with purity instead of profanity, and observe us speaking truthfully rather than deceitfully, our example will be a rebuke against selfishness, unwholesome talk, and lies. Simply refusing to participate in a dishonest business or social practice will sometimes be such a strong rebuke that it costs us our job or a friendship. Dishonesty is terribly uncomfortable in the presence of honesty, even when there is no verbal or other direct opposition.

Often, of course, open rebuke is necessary. Silent testimony will only go so far. Failure to speak out against and oppose evil is a failure to obey God. Believers are to expose the works of darkness with whatever legitimate, biblical means necessary. Love that does not openly expose and oppose sin is not biblical love. Love not only “does not act unbecomingly” but it “does not rejoice in unrighteousness” wherever it might be found (1 Corinthians 13:5–6). Our Lord said, “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private. . . . If he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you. . . . If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church” (Matthew 18:15–17). This is the responsibility of every Christian (cf. 1 Timothy 5:1, 20; 2 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:13; 2:15).

Unfortunately, many Christians are barely able to keep their own spiritual and moral houses in order that they do not have the discernment, inclination, or power to confront evil in the church or in society at large. We should be so mature in biblical truth, obedience, holiness, and love that the natural course of our life is to expose, rebuke, and offer the remedy for every kind of evil.

Sadly, many Christians do not confront evil because they do not take it seriously. They laugh and joke about unadulterated wickedness—things that are immoral and ungodly in the extreme. They recognize the sinfulness of those things and would likely never participate in them; but they enjoy them vicariously. In so doing, they not only fail to be an influence against evil but are instead influenced by it—contaminated to the extent that they think and talk about it without exposing and rebuking it.

Whether the sin is isolated to one small group or congregation, or it thrives on a global scale like the corruption in the charismatic movement, God’s people need to be faithful to expose and deal with it biblically.

https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B140220

=============================================

We're commanded and given all authorities to judge: to speak up against sin and rebuke sharply when needed.

2 Timothy 4:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

Titus 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Titus 1:13-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.

1 Timothy 5:20-21 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

20 Tell those who sin that they are wrong. Do this in front of the whole church so that the others will have a warning.

21 Before God and Jesus Christ and the chosen angels, I tell you to make these judgments without any prejudice. Treat every person the same.

1 Corinthians 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

I don’t want to believe what I am hearing—that there is sexual sin among you. And it is such a bad kind of sexual sin that even those who have never known God don’t allow it. People say that a man there has his father’s wife. And still you are proud of yourselves! You should have been filled with sadness. And the man who committed that sin should be put out of your group. I cannot be there with you in person, but I am with you in spirit. And I have already judged the man who did this. I judged him the same as I would if I were really there. Come together in the name of our Lord Jesus. I will be with you in spirit, and you will have the power of our Lord Jesus with you. Then turn this man over to Satan. His sinful self has to be destroyed so that his spirit will be saved on the day when the Lord comes again.

Matthew 18:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

================================================

Instructions on judging righteously and dealing with liars, aka false teachers, false prophets and other forms of lies.

Titus 1:11 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.

2 John 9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Everyone must continue to follow only the teaching about Christ. Whoever changes that teaching does not have God. But whoever continues to follow the teaching about Christ has both the Father and his Son.10 Don’t accept those who come to you but do not bring this teaching. Don’t invite them into your house. Don’t welcome them in any way. 11 If you do, you are helping them with their evil work.

Leviticus 19:15-18 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

15 “You must be fair in judgment. You must not show special favor to the poor. And you must not show special favor to important people. You must be fair when you judge your neighbor. 16 You must not go around spreading false stories against other people. Don’t do anything that would put your neighbor’s life in danger. I am the Lord.

17 “Don’t secretly hate any of your neighbors. But tell them openly what they have done wrong so that you will not be just as guilty of sin as they are. 18 Forget about the wrong things people do to you. Don’t try to get even. Love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Ephesians 5:6-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

2 Thessalonians 3:13-15 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Romans 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

11 I meant you must not associate with people who claim to be believers but continue to live in sin. Don’t even eat with a brother or sister who sins sexually, is greedy, worships idols, abuses others with insults, gets drunk, or cheats people.

12-13 It is not my business to judge those who are not part of the group of believers. God will judge them, but you must judge those who are part of your group. The Scriptures say, “Make the evil person leave your group.”

Titus 3:9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Stay away from those who have foolish arguments, who talk about useless family histories, or who make trouble and fight about what the Law of Moses teaches. These things are useless and will not help anyone. 10 Give a warning to all those who cause arguments. If they continue to cause trouble after a second warning, then don’t associate with them. 11 You know that people like that are evil and sinful. Their sins prove they are wrong.

============================================

There are dire consequences of not speaking out against sin. You need to speak out, it's not an option.

Ezekiel 3:17-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: 18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

20 “Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. 21 Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Revelation 21:7-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

God Hates Cowards: Revelation 21:8. Watch the video

Like many other Christian forums, this forum has a lot people who claims to be Christians but are practicing false teachings contrary to the bible. Jesus and the apostles risk their lives and died standing up for the truth, speaking out against sins of all kinds, especially false teachings. Yet here we are hiding safely behind our computers and the worst that can happen to us is get banned from this website. So we continue to say nothing but make friends pleasing those who are perverting others with teachings contrary to the bible. Maybe not everyone on Worthy but I do see many keeping quiet.

We're not called to be idle, instead we're told to shepherd His flock till He returns. To speak up and promote the truth. Speak out against deceivers, not letting any of His sheep get lead astray.

Acts 20:28-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

1 Peter 5:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly,not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

Matthew 18:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

15 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

The guy in the middle of this picture with the sign "Don't Judge Sin of People" needs a good slap on the head. 

bad.jpg

A lot of Christians need a good wake up call on this matter and need to speak out. It's a sin to stay silent against sin and immoral issues, with dire consequences for those who stay idle not speaking out.

On a different slant, one of the most often quoted scriptures is "Judge not, lest ye be judged" (Matthew 7:1 KJV). Taken out of context, the verse has been used to incorrectly justify never taking a stand on anything that would require a judgment to be made. Rather, the verse is referring to hypocritical, self-righteous, unfair kinds of judgment, especially where the confronter is guilty of the same sin as the one being confronted. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-correct-Christian.html

One of the most misused verses in the Bible is, "Judge not, that ye be not judged" (Matt. 7: 1). Every Scripture verse should be read in its context, if we are to properly understand the true meaning. In vs. 2-5 of this same chapter it is evident that v. 1 is referring to hypocritical judgment. A brother who has a beam in his own eye should not be judging the brother who may have a mote in his eye. The lesson is plain, you cannot judge another for his sin if you are guilty of the same sin.

http://www.av1611.org/crock/judbynum.html

Today we address one of the most quoted and most commonly misinterpreted passages in the Bible, a verse usually cited to mean that people shouldn’t judge one another but meaning something entirely different:

Matthew 7:1–2 Μὴ κρίνετε, ἵνα μὴ κριθῆτε· ἐν ᾧ γὰρ κρίματι κρίνετε κριθήσεσθε, καὶ ἐν ᾧ μέτρῳ μετρεῖτε μετρηθήσεται ὑμῖν.

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged, since you will be judged in the same judgment that you make, and you will be measured by the same standard you apply.”

Read more: https://www.jasonstaples.com/bible/misinterpreted/misinterpreted-bible-passages-3-judge-not-lest-you-be-judged/

Top 5 Most Misquoted, Misused, and Misunderstood Bible Verses

Yeah you guessed it. Number one on the list is Matthew 7:1. Read more: http://truthbygrace.org/top-5-most-misquoted-misused-and-misunderstood-bible-verses/

1. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Matthew 7:1

The mother of all Biblical misrepresentations. Let us “twist not a scripture lest we be like the devil” (Paul Washer). The most frequently misused verse in the Bible is without question, Matthew 7:1. Often misstated as “Judge not.” or “Jesus said don’t judge.” The most humorous aspect of the misuse of this verse is that it invariable occurs in such a way that the person misusing the verse, in referencing it, actually declares a judgment on the person they feel is being judgmental. Hypocrisy much? Someone will say, “You’re being judgmental. Jesus said don’t judge.” And in their pronouncing a person as judgmental, they too have judged. Additionally, If you’re perceptive enough you will notice as well that Jesus Himself is passing judgment here on those who improperly judge. Clearly this interpretation of this verse doesn’t make sense.

When Silence Is Sinful

by John MacArthur

Ignore it and it will go away. That seems to be the tactic the charismatic movement has adopted when it comes to false prophets, heretical theology, and phony miracles. Many charismatics simply turn a blind eye to the corruption in their midst, assuming that if it’s not happening in their church then it’s not their problem.

But that’s not the biblical pattern for dealing with sin in the church. In fact, it directly contradicts the apostle Paul’s instructions for dealing with false converts and professing believers whose sin is corrupting the church. To the church at Ephesus he wrote, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them” (Ephesians 5:11).

Our Christian responsibility goes beyond abstaining from the “deeds of darkness.” We are also called to expose them. To ignore evil is to encourage it, and to keep quiet about it is to help promote it. The verb translated as “expose” (from elegchō) can also carry the idea of reproof, correction, punishment, or discipline. We are to confront sin with intolerance.

Sometimes such exposure and reproof will be direct and at other times indirect, but it should always be immediate. When we are living in obedience to God, that fact in itself will be a testimony against wrong. When those around us see us helping those in need rather than exploiting them, hear us talking with purity instead of profanity, and observe us speaking truthfully rather than deceitfully, our example will be a rebuke against selfishness, unwholesome talk, and lies. Simply refusing to participate in a dishonest business or social practice will sometimes be such a strong rebuke that it costs us our job or a friendship. Dishonesty is terribly uncomfortable in the presence of honesty, even when there is no verbal or other direct opposition.

Often, of course, open rebuke is necessary. Silent testimony will only go so far. Failure to speak out against and oppose evil is a failure to obey God. Believers are to expose the works of darkness with whatever legitimate, biblical means necessary. Love that does not openly expose and oppose sin is not biblical love. Love not only “does not act unbecomingly” but it “does not rejoice in unrighteousness” wherever it might be found (1 Corinthians 13:5–6). Our Lord said, “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private. . . . If he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you. . . . If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church” (Matthew 18:15–17). This is the responsibility of every Christian (cf. 1 Timothy 5:1, 20; 2 Timothy 4:2; Titus 1:13; 2:15).

Unfortunately, many Christians are barely able to keep their own spiritual and moral houses in order that they do not have the discernment, inclination, or power to confront evil in the church or in society at large. We should be so mature in biblical truth, obedience, holiness, and love that the natural course of our life is to expose, rebuke, and offer the remedy for every kind of evil.

Sadly, many Christians do not confront evil because they do not take it seriously. They laugh and joke about unadulterated wickedness—things that are immoral and ungodly in the extreme. They recognize the sinfulness of those things and would likely never participate in them; but they enjoy them vicariously. In so doing, they not only fail to be an influence against evil but are instead influenced by it—contaminated to the extent that they think and talk about it without exposing and rebuking it.

Whether the sin is isolated to one small group or congregation, or it thrives on a global scale like the corruption in the charismatic movement, God’s people need to be faithful to expose and deal with it biblically.

https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B140220

We're commanded and given all authorities to judge: to speak up against sin and rebuke sharply when needed.

2 Timothy 4:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

Titus 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Titus 1:13-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.

1 Timothy 5:20-21 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

20 Tell those who sin that they are wrong. Do this in front of the whole church so that the others will have a warning.

21 Before God and Jesus Christ and the chosen angels, I tell you to make these judgments without any prejudice. Treat every person the same.

1 Corinthians 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

I don’t want to believe what I am hearing—that there is sexual sin among you. And it is such a bad kind of sexual sin that even those who have never known God don’t allow it. People say that a man there has his father’s wife. And still you are proud of yourselves! You should have been filled with sadness. And the man who committed that sin should be put out of your group. I cannot be there with you in person, but I am with you in spirit. And I have already judged the man who did this. I judged him the same as I would if I were really there. Come together in the name of our Lord Jesus. I will be with you in spirit, and you will have the power of our Lord Jesus with you. Then turn this man over to Satan. His sinful self has to be destroyed so that his spirit will be saved on the day when the Lord comes again.

Matthew 18:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

Instructions on judging righteously and dealing with liars, aka false teachers, false prophets and other forms of lies.

Titus 1:11 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.

2 John 9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Everyone must continue to follow only the teaching about Christ. Whoever changes that teaching does not have God. But whoever continues to follow the teaching about Christ has both the Father and his Son.10 Don’t accept those who come to you but do not bring this teaching. Don’t invite them into your house. Don’t welcome them in any way. 11 If you do, you are helping them with their evil work.

Leviticus 19:15-18 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

15 “You must be fair in judgment. You must not show special favor to the poor. And you must not show special favor to important people. You must be fair when you judge your neighbor. 16 You must not go around spreading false stories against other people. Don’t do anything that would put your neighbor’s life in danger. I am the Lord.

17 “Don’t secretly hate any of your neighbors. But tell them openly what they have done wrong so that you will not be just as guilty of sin as they are. 18 Forget about the wrong things people do to you. Don’t try to get even. Love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Ephesians 5:6-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

2 Thessalonians 3:13-15 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. 14 And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Romans 16:17-18 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

11 I meant you must not associate with people who claim to be believers but continue to live in sin. Don’t even eat with a brother or sister who sins sexually, is greedy, worships idols, abuses others with insults, gets drunk, or cheats people.

12-13 It is not my business to judge those who are not part of the group of believers. God will judge them, but you must judge those who are part of your group. The Scriptures say, “Make the evil person leave your group.”

Titus 3:9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Stay away from those who have foolish arguments, who talk about useless family histories, or who make trouble and fight about what the Law of Moses teaches. These things are useless and will not help anyone. 10 Give a warning to all those who cause arguments. If they continue to cause trouble after a second warning, then don’t associate with them. 11 You know that people like that are evil and sinful. Their sins prove they are wrong.

There are dire consequences of not speaking out against sin. You need to speak out, it's not an option.

Ezekiel 3:17-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: 18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

20 “Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. 21 Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Revelation 21:7-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

God Hates Cowards: Revelation 21:8. Watch the video

Like many other Christian forums, this forum has a lot people who claims to be Christians but are practicing false teachings contrary to the bible. Jesus and the apostles risk their lives and died standing up for the truth, speaking out against sins of all kinds, especially false teachings. Yet here we are hiding safely behind our computers and the worst that can happen to us is get banned from this website. So we continue to say nothing but make friends pleasing those who are perverting others with teachings contrary to the bible. Maybe not everyone on Worthy but I do see many keeping quiet.

We're not called to be idle, instead we're told to shepherd His flock till He returns. To speak up and promote the truth. Speak out against deceivers, not letting any of His sheep get lead astray.

Acts 20:28-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

1 Peter 5:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly,not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

Matthew 18:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

I second the AMEN davida.     This needed to get said.  

I think the one without the signs is just saying nothing matters anymore all roads lead God is love all inclusive nonsense.  

Yeah, its got that bad.   you know what the major denominations , rome , the major faiths , atheist, and wicans all have in common as of late.

ITS ALL ABOUT this sensual all inclusive LOVE , this world peace and etc mindset.  Ya know what that tells me.   The delusion is spiking .

this will lead all who are not in the lambs book of life right into the beast , and right against the lambs who went not under this false all inclusive world peace mindset.

IN other words...........we running out of time .