IGNORED

Why Facebook Protects Liberal Fact Checker Sites

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

After reading over FB TOS. Another possibility as to why this person got their articular removed from FB or put in FB jail  is that someone they shard it with may have flagged as spam.  I am not saying that is what happen. I am simply giving another possibility of what could have happen.  

I don't think that they would see her articles as "SPAM."   When they put you "in jail"  they tell you why.   She, in another article posted what she was told by FB.   And I have known other authors on FB that get a similar message.   They are not advertising anything, or any of the stuff we normally associate with SPAM.

Her articles are often critical of liberal values, particularly far Left values that Zuckerberg and Co.  promote and advocate for.  And she gets censored for it. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

After reading over FB TOS. Another possibility as to why this person got their articular removed from FB or put in FB jail  is that someone they shard it with may have flagged as spam.  I am not saying that is what happen. I am simply giving another possibility of what could have happen.  

This person also post a ton of CT stuff, she pushes all sorts of fake stories.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't think that they would see her articles as "SPAM."   When they put you "in jail"  they tell you why.   She, in another article posted what she was told by FB.   And I have known other authors on FB that get a similar message.   They are not advertising anything, or any of the stuff we normally associate with SPAM.

Her articles are often critical of liberal values, particularly far Left values that Zuckerberg and Co.  promote and advocate for.  And she gets censored for it. 

I just feel I'm not getting the whole story here. But I have spent far too much time on this topic. So I'm done now. Take care. 

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I just feel I'm not getting the whole story here. But I have spent far too much time on this topic. So I'm done now. Take care. 

Funny how when the material presents anything critical of Trump or conservatives you are never, ever  concerned that you are not getting the "whole story." Nor, do you ever question such things.   You are perfectly willing to immediately, wholeheartedly and uncritically put your "ditto" on anything critical of Trump or conservatives.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

43 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Funny how when the material presents anything critical of Trump or conservatives you are never, ever  concerned that you are not getting the "whole story." Nor, do you ever question such things.   You are perfectly willing to immediately, wholeheartedly and uncritically put your "ditto" on anything critical of Trump or conservatives.  

I am sorry you do not agree with my point of view of things. But there is no need to make it personal and about me. 

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'm on Fb and I have a lot of conservative friends who post all kinds of conservative stuff. With no issue at all. I am calling this stuff thinking the article is questionable. Not based on "fact check" but basses on what I see posted to my Fb wall nearly every day. 

I haven't had any issues over posting conservative content, but I have had friends that did get temporary bans.  I am not sure what you must do to cross the line.  Sometimes it appears there are no standards at fb, given the things some people have said and gotten away with.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It probably depends on how high profile you are and the number of friends you have and stuff.   The author of this article is a prolific author and is in tons of groups on FB and her articles are shared thousands of times.    So she is going to get noticed more readily by FB.

It's also possible there's more to the story then she's letting on. I'm finding conservatives are getting just as bad at twisting the truth as their liberal counterparts.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I am sorry you do not agree with my point of view of things. But there is no need to make it personal and about me. 

I am just noticing a pattern...