IGNORED

Saturday or Sunday?

enoob57

Guest shiloh357
Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Because It would be like me saying that it is not a requirement not to murder people, which would seem abhorrent but is actual true. 

No, it would not be like that at all.  The Sabbath commandment is not repeated in the NT to the Church.   So the question is, are we required to keep the Sabbath the same way we are required to honor our father and mother?

Stop dancing around the question and just give an honest, "yes" or "no" answer.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

Yes he did

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

For you to obey Thou shalt love the Lord thy God ....You should love his 10 commandments not only 9 of them or pick and choose what you feel you should obey

Jesus claimed to be God on numerous occasions, but you reject his teachings on that matter.   So you have nothing to say to me about the Sabbath.  When you believe that Jesus is God, then you might have something meaningful to say.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

How does that allow you to disobey Gods commandments?

Why do you think you can reject certain Scriptures and call Jesus a liar when He claims to be God?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, it would not be like that at all.  The Sabbath commandment is not repeated in the NT to the Church.   So the question is, are we required to keep the Sabbath the same way we are required to honor our father and mother?

Stop dancing around the question and just give an honest, "yes" or "no" answer.

Yes it was, Jesus kept the Sabbath. The Sabbath is still in place in God's Calendar and is there for our benefit. But as I have tried to point it is like what jesus said:

Matthew 5:18

I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357

Yes it was, Jesus kept the Sabbath. The Sabbath is still in place in God's Calendar and is there for our benefit. But as I have tried to point it is like what jesus said:

Matthew 5:18

I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

I am not asking you if it "was" required.  I am asking you if you believe it is STILL required and compulsory on Christians today.    Just answer the question.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

You changing the subject when you get into a corner and not answering your fundamental problem

Christ stated

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets

How is disobeying keeping the sabbath not hung on Thou shalt lovethe Lord thy God ?

I am not changing the subject.   I am exposing your hypocrisy.   And I am also pointing out the irony of people like you who jump on here during the Sabbath and try to teach that the Sabbath is required, while you break the Sabbath while in course of rebuking us for violating the Sabbath.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not asking you if it "was" required.  I am asking you if you believe it is STILL required and compulsory on Christians today.    Just answer the question.

Is not murdering a requirement? Answer that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357

Is not murdering a requirement? Answer that. 

Yes it is a requirement that we not murder.    That commandment is also given to the Church.

But is the Sabbath a requirement for Christians?  That commandment is not repeated to the Church in the NT.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, inchrist said:

No im not breaking the sabbath, im studying God on the sabbath, im discussing God on the sabbath.

Wht I am not subject to is the judaism rabbinical added man made laws to the sabbath.

Big difference

You are violating the Sabbath by being online.   And I seriously doubt that this is all you are doing online. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, inchrist said:

Really? Sgow me in scripture we are not allowed to discuss God on the sabbath to a community...

I never said that.   What I am saying is that I don't believe you are keeping the Sabbath online.  I don't believe that is the only thing you are doing online.