Bible Trivia questions

Terrific! :amen:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, George said:

I'll look at adding it on Monday.  :)

Trivia Pro - Scholar Addition for BeauJangles please :D

• Haha 2

What was the name of the angel who told Mary she would give birth to Jesus?  Easy one :)

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

What was the name of the angel who told Mary she would give birth to Jesus?  Easy one :)

Yes, it is.

Answer: Gabriel 

Edited by BeauJangles

Here is one I spring in chat now and then when I hand out homework to bored people.....

And they actually do it lol.

Where does God state that its ok to eat meat? 

Hint its in Genesis.

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Here is one I spring in chat now and then when I hand out homework to bored people.....

And they actually do it lol.

Where does God state that its ok to eat meat? 

Hint its in Genesis.

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

• Thumbs Up 1

That didnt take long lol

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

That didnt take long lol

@ayin jade :th_wave:Hi. How are you? I've been praying for you. 

Just now, turtletwo said:

@ayin jade :th_wave:Hi. How are you? I've been praying for you. 

Prayers are much appreciated. Knowing I have the prayer support means a lot to me. 

Im doing fine. Nearing the end of my infusions and having that port finally taken out. Getting physical therapy for a frozen shoulder. Recovering from a broken tooth I had removed tuesday. Getting all sorts of medical tests done to make sure Im healthy (cardiac and mammogram). Then hopefully I wont be so tired lol.

• Praise God! 1

9 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Prayers are much appreciated. Knowing I have the prayer support means a lot to me. 

Im doing fine. Nearing the end of my infusions and having that port finally taken out. Getting physical therapy for a frozen shoulder. Recovering from a broken tooth I had removed tuesday. Getting all sorts of medical tests done to make sure Im healthy (cardiac and mammogram). Then hopefully I wont be so tired lol.

@ayin jade I praise God you're doing better. I was definitely wondering about that tooth situation... Dental work can be so painful. Didn't know about the frozen shoulder. Thanks for the update. I'll continue praying.