• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My heart is broken and my spirit is wounded... I told my husband yesterday that I want a divorce after 2 years of separation in which I prayed and prayed and cried and felt like dying ... he verbally and emotionally abuses me and constantly accuses me on cheating... I loved my husband with everything I had and it’s so heartbreaking that he never even knew who I was ... we have a 4 year old daughter together and yesterday after he called me an F $&@!?& dog twice after all this pain it was one insult too much.... I feel lost and abandoned as he claims he always cherished me which is a complete falsehood 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praying for you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

Praying for you! Our heavenly Father is near to the brokenhearted, dear sister. Know that in this time, He is holding you. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Brigittewilllive said:

My heart is broken and my spirit is wounded... I told my husband yesterday that I want a divorce after 2 years of separation in which I prayed and prayed and cried and felt like dying ... he verbally and emotionally abuses me and constantly accuses me on cheating... I loved my husband with everything I had and it’s so heartbreaking that he never even knew who I was ... we have a 4 year old daughter together and yesterday after he called me an F $&@!?& dog twice after all this pain it was one insult too much.... I feel lost and abandoned as he claims he always cherished me which is a complete falsehood 

Believe me I have been married and divorced twice and I know the heart break you are going through. Did your husband agree to marital counseling? If he is not being the husband God wants him to be and if you have been separated for two years without repentance from him you are doing the right thing. You are going to damage your daughter if you continue to live with his abuse.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

23 hours ago, Brigittewilllive said:

I will pray for you and your family. Meanwhile don't ever lose hope.  You are NOT alone. God is faithful.  2 words, Love and Respect. When we don't show them bad things will indeed happen. I highly recommend..

‎Dr. Emerson Eggerichs (love and respect podcast.)  It is NEVER too late. I also recommend drawing the circle and respecting your husband even when he misbehaves. He may not feel respected by you. For sure you won't feel loved when he isn't showing it.  I know it is not easy. You are not lost, you are a Child of God.  Remember that. God loves you as his daughter regardless of what anybody else calls you.  It is what God says about you that matters.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/31/1963

MY prayer is that God will bring healing grace and peace and restoration to your soul, in Jesus' name

SG