IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

He said to them, "But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.
(Luk 22:36)

The Sword of God, is the Word of God. And the Word, Jesus, will be the Only protection I will ever need

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

6 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Alright, now I'm going off point. But I want to ask you this. If it is false prophets who are doing miracles, how will anyone be able to know of God's Two Witnesses? What would make the Witnesses stand apart? (I.e. Elijah and the false prophets)

Well will not the two witnesses be speaking the word of God. They will glorify God. The antiichrist will speak insults against God and heaven. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

36 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Well will not the two witnesses be speaking the word of God. They will glorify God. The antiichrist will speak insults against God and heaven. 

I'm fully aware that the darkness will insult God. But that wasn't my question.

How can you tell if the miracles done are false or of God?

Case in point, Jim Jones was claimed to have healing power. The evangelist would pray over people at large revivals and they would seem to be healed. But once the hysteria of the event was over, those who were "healed" were back to the way they were.

I'm aware, some of the healings were staged, but others were not. 

One of the conclusions about the false healings had to do with hysteria, and the adrenalin the body produces at the time of the event.

The answer to my question is this, "you will know them by thier fruits".

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I'm fully aware that the darkness will insult God. But that wasn't my question.

How can you tell if the miracles done are false or of God?

Case in point, Jim Jones was claimed to have healing power. The evangelist would pray over people at large revivals and they would seem to be healed. But once the hysteria of the event was over, those who were "healed" were back to the way they were.

I'm aware, some of the healings were staged, but others were not. 

One of the conclusions about the false healings had to do with hysteria, and the adrenalin the body produces at the time of the event.

The answer to my question is this, "you will know them by thier fruits".

OH false ones can do miracles and wonders too.    ITS ALLOWED . read deut chapter thirteen , also Christs own warnings , and even revelations itself.

IT aint the miracles we behold,  IT IS THEIR FRUITS.    if they do healings or whatever, but follow new age or any other God  , or specially watch for the all inclusvie

group to be able to do works and wonders.   BUT I flat out wont follow their lies , I flat out wont follow their false gods or their false concept that GOD must be in all religons.

TO MY DEATH I flat out refuse.  MANY are going to be deicieved by the false prophets and prophet by means of their and his mircacles. 

I SHUN the all Inclusive world peace lie right to hades .   JESUS ONLY SAVES and it shall be said till the day of my death no matter who it offends and no

matter who does what miracle, I shun any concept , OTHER than JESUS ONLY SAVES, ALL ELSE IS A LIE .  A LIE .   A LIE AND YES A LIE.

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Every generation of Christians thought they were the generation to see the lord. One day it will happen. But we are not wise enough to know for sure. Jesus said we are to be about his business till he comes. He also said when you see armies surrounding Jerusalem and other things like false prophets doing miracles lift up your head because your redemption draws near. Look to Jerusalem and miracle that will deceive the world. 

be watching , for yes many generations have believed to see HIS day in their lifetime.........CEPT THIS ONE .     that is a SIGN of its own as to how close it really is

when most mock and few still see..................Like lotts day, like noahs, few were watching anything other than worldy things.

ME sees the signs everywhere that the days sure are getting close.     And let none say in his heart my LORD delays HIS COMING

Most cant see the FOREST of signs  , the trees just keep getting in the way.  

and with all the signs ,   its just gospel focusing that increases .       Don't let a preach , preach a lie , many have lied about some of us.

FOR I see massive signs the hour gets near......YET I aint just hiding .   I is busy with the gospel.   don't let a preach preach a lie , and say men like me

just quit work and go hide , cause we see the hour gets so close.  NO the closer it gets and the more signs I see, ONLY MORE GOSPLE sharing increases

the sense of URGENCY for souls ONLY ABOUNDS.   so let no preach , preach  alie that puts their flocks to sleep.   as many have .

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Funny thing was I knew nothing about the rapture or about Jesus return, I grew up in an Anglican church. They never taught that stuff. I didn't know about what the gospel meant or salvation, or being born again, or the church, or the bride, or the coming judgement. 

how did you come to  know Christ  ?  

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

Funny thing was I knew nothing about the rapture or about Jesus return, I grew up in an Anglican church. They never taught that stuff. I didn't know about what the gospel meant or salvation, or being born again, or the church, or the bride, or the coming judgement. 

BET YA FOUND OUT TRUTH WHEN YA READ THE BIBLE .    ME TOO.   the very book most have forsaken , HAS ALL THE MEAT WE NEED TO FEED ON ,

and to be made WISE UNTO SALVATION through FAITH IN CHRIST .    you be blessed.    I just have that feeling , YOU READ and read that wonderful book.

THAT and ya told me to read it when we first met , remember.  to which I nearly danced a jig with so much happiness that someone would say that .  YOU SING IT.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

I had a vague understanding that Jesus was sent by God to save us from our sins, but I didn't have a biblical understanding of that-- so my Christian spiritual understanding  was like Swiss cheese. I don't think I was saved yet, at that pt,   at I was hungry for God and  first went searching &  seeking God by seeking spiritual teachings anywhere which lead me into New Age spirituality. I still identified myself as a Christian first though, but by what I know now I had no idea what that meant.  I was lead full circle by my experiences back to Christianity and had the epiphany that Jesus was Lord of Lord and that The Bible was the ONLY spiritual TRUTH.  I sought out a Christian Church that wasn't watered down and a Pastor   that Believed and taught that the Bible was the Word of God, I got baptized.

thats great on another forum i use deal with  person from that type back ground..  she gave me fits over being born again  same as swearing that  was false. important thing  you got it.. i was raised in church knew right from wrong  saved/ lost  .they didnt really push the plan of salvation  i was raised in a united Methodist church..  took about 33 years   and a encounter of federal  court   growing marijuana on gov land       

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I believe and it feels like we are in the end times right now. The rapture of the Church is imminent and could happen at any time.