IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, the watchman said:

Jesus said because iniquity  shall abound the love of many shall wax cold   i have watched churches close down due to not finding the preacher THEY   want

And sadder still I have seen churches GROW massive due to they sold out to the world and got the numbers to just flow on in to a church that accepts inquity and calls

it love.   I watched a tiny church .   it was small for a long time .    I talked with one of the pastors nephews in the library years back

and he said how they preached the bible.      Got new leadership..........the church went from small to quite big in no time. 

I had thought about checking it out , but never really got around to it .    One day a couple of women came into the place I used to work

and told me I NEEDED to go their.   that is was so non judgmental, and they felt so loved and welcome , and that one like ME, needed to go their.

THE THING IS .........they was TWO MARRIED WOMEN and by married I don't mean to other men I mean to themselves.

and they came in to be MEAN because they knew I was bible only type.      SO yeah this all inclusive seeker friendly aint saving NONE.

IF that church preached the bible ...........them ladies would not go to it .   But they loved it , that and paul ann church too they said.   THE CHURHES SOLD OUT .

not all, but more and more are.    This is a tragedy .  

11 minutes ago, the watchman said:

Jesus said because iniquity  shall abound the love of many shall wax cold   i have watched churches close down due to not finding the preacher THEY   want

Watch out for this .    But the next big move will be churches telling their people ITS GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE and UNITY and that all people and religions

need to unite as one and just come together .    This all inclusive interfaith , KARIOS like dung pile will lead the world right to the beast , the anti Christ , the end of it all.

WORLD peace and UNITY ................and BY PEACE shall he destroy many.      the He is the dark king spoken of in Daniel and paul tells of him too.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And sadder still I have seen churches GROW massive due to they sold out to the world and got the numbers to just flow on in to a church that accepts inquity and calls

it love.   I watched a tiny church .   it was small for a long time .    I talked with one of the pastors nephews in the library years back

and he said how they preached the bible.      Got new leadership..........the church went from small to quite big in no time. 

I had thought about checking it out , but never really got around to it .    One day a couple of women came into the place I used to work

and told me I NEEDED to go their.   that is was so non judgmental, and they felt so loved and welcome , and that one like ME, needed to go their.

THE THING IS .........they was TWO MARRIED WOMEN and by married I don't mean to other men I mean to themselves.

and they came in to be MEAN because they knew I was bible only type.      SO yeah this all inclusive seeker friendly aint saving NONE.

IF that church preached the bible ...........them ladies would not go to it .   But they loved it , that and paul ann church too they said.   THE CHURHES SOLD OUT .

not all, but more and more are.    This is a tragedy .  

we are seeing events unfold before our very eyes   . the Bible has  warned this would come . i was listening to interview on a radio station. they went out on street asked about jesus.. one said they believed in God  but not the Christian  GOD  the united states is supposed to b found upon christian principals   not to sure we dont need  missionaries our self   . sunday morning you might have 60 or better come sunday night   20 is a good number   half them are the grama  gpa   . the ones who have  been steady 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Some people actually think we are going through the seven year tribulation right now. That is not the case. We have not seen any of the bowl, seal or trumpet judgments.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

I am not sure how or why you got this from me as I did not post this reply.  That is the OP's post.

Sorry OneLight it was meant for the op. The only thing I can say is I screwed up. I can not explain it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

He never said when the end was. But you are changing the topic. Let's stay on point

you are asking everyone what we think and you say you have been told the answer?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Some people actually think we are going through the seven year tribulation right now. That is not the case. We have not seen any of the bowl, seal or trumpet judgments.

we are  experiencing tribulation  all right   jesus  said these things have a i spoke to you  in me you will have peace  in this world you will have tribulation .but be of good cheer i have over  come the world. paul wrote in  

Romans 8:37King James Version (KJV)

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.   a old time preacher man said i believe in the pan millennium theory  ..live your life for Jesus  every thing will pan put   . paul ended Romans 8 with this   

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  so i try to walk by faith put my trust in him.. please note i said try...    i have enjoyed this   a very well christian  response  .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, the watchman said:

we are  experiencing tribulation  all right   jesus  said these things have a i spoke to you  in me you will have peace  in this world you will have tribulation .but be of good cheer i have over  come the world. paul wrote in  

Romans 8:37King James Version (KJV)

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.   a old time preacher man said i believe in the pan millennium theory  ..live your life for Jesus  every thing will pan put   . paul ended Romans 8 with this   

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  so i try to walk by faith put my trust in him.. please note i said try...    i have enjoyed this   a very well christian  response  .

At this time we are not experiencing the seven year tribulation which is described in the book of Revelation. It is still future. Yes, there has been trials and tribulation on this earth from the beginning of time but not the actual events that are described in the seven year tribulation.

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

We in fast forward motion through the all in clusive mindset of the world and religions  leading the world as one mind one heart right to the dark king , the beast

and then a great tribulation begins.    I mean its that close .  that close.  look at the world, look at politics, wicans, some muslims , christain churches

politics, ya name it..........they all going right into this all inclusive fasle love , unity mindset , all religions valid mindset , FOR WORLD PEACE mindset.

WONDER who that is leading them too.    ITS SPIRIT is leading them to the HEAD of all evil when it stands , its kings and it will rule and one massive

betrayal to the true ones will begin.   Cause ya see, the only ones who will not go under this delusion in time

the only ones who will not worship the beast , WILL BE THE TRUE LAMBS.........all others , religions non religious all not in the lambs book of life will worhip the beast

they will receive the strong delusion to believe the lie .   Humanity as god and its HEAD as GOD when once it stands.    ITS COMING faster than most realize.

most are under its spell even now and will get worse and worse .  

Dig in and praise the LORD.   it is also the RIGHTEOUS judgement of GOD that we suffer persecution for the kingdom.  WE appointed unto tribulation .

SO fear nothing coming .  FEAR NOTHING , fear not man, fear no death and fear not to have to suffer .  JUST REJOICE in the LORD and praise HIS NAME ON HIGH.

JOY in the LORD and rejoice when you are persecuted.

CHURCH........................O CHURCH   JESUS bled for us..............SOON we will bleed for him.  FEAR IT NOT ...........JUST warn and encourage as many as you can

and praise the LORD peoples , yes   isay praise the LORD .