• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

56 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

What exactly were you trying to accomplish here?

What all followers of Jesus , especially rcc catholics once they are set free by Jesus,  must do, always:

"

No words can express the joy of my heart, when I saw with what rapidity, my (then) so dear Church of Rome was taking possession of those magnificent lands, and how soon she would be unrivaled mistress, not only of the State of Illinois, but of the whole valley of the Mississippi. But the ways of men are not the ways of God. I had been called, by the Bishops of Rome, to Illinois, to extend the power of that church. But my God had called me there, that I might give, to that church, the most deadly blow she has ever received on this Continent.

My task is now to tell my readers, how the God of Truth, and Light and Life, broke, one after another, all the charmed bonds by which I was kept a slave at the feet of the Pope; and how He opened my eyes, and those of my people, to the unsuspected and untold abominations of Romanism. "

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

footnote:  possible resource: (don't know if it is still available or not) >>>

"

D. Those who would like to know all about the abominations of auricular confession should have my volume “The Priest, The Woman and The Confessional.” It is probably the only book ever written on that subject which completely unveils the mask of Rome, by telling the whole truth."

7 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

"For Moses has been proclaimed in every city from ancient times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath...."

And?  It goes on to say that one of the things that was necessary for the gentiles to avoid doing is eating blood.  I would imagine everyone has tasted blood by accident at some time in their life.  They have bitten their lip or had their gum bleed, and they know the taste.  It is nothing like the taste of wine or grape juice.  I think someone would know if wine turned into blood.  We also know the taste of bread or a communion wafer.  It is nothing like the taste of flesh.  If there was truly a miracle taking place during communion where wine became blood and a communion wafer became flesh, you would know it.  The Catholic Church has made that ridiculous claim, but there is no evidence of it.  

Galatians 3:28 is not false.

In a real Bible, no verse is false.  I don't remember saying any verse in the KJV Bible was false.  I said the NIV is a false translation because they intentionally perverted the text.  Rather than using the best corresponding English word to Greek, they chose to replace some words in a way where they would appear gender neutral, even though they were not gender neutral in the Greek.  

If you're saying that those in charge here can't tell a cultist from a true Christian, why tell me as I'm not running this website? Tell them!

You made the point that a Catholic is labeled the same as those in real Christian Churches.  That is why I suggested they consider labeling cults as such.  If someone is Catholic, rather than call them a Royal Member, call them Catholic.  If they are Jehovah's Witness, label them Jehovah's Witness.  I can see value in doing this so we will know in advance when we are talking to members of a cult, rather than true born again Christians.  

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I don't have any wisdom at all for how forums should operate, but in general when talking to people I would rather deal with them as individuals and what they believe personally and discern by the Holy Spirit.  We can tend to make assumptions and judgments that are not completely in accordance with how God sees a person if we try to pigeon-hole them, so to speak.  Though on the other hand it can be helpful to know off the bat where a person is coming from and the kind of bondage they are in, so maybe I should just rephrase that and say we should be careful of judging by the hearing of the ear and seeing of the eye.  And amen to your second point.......it's a good one in my opinion, might borrow that sometime.  ;)

It was just a suggestion for convenience sake.  I would know who I was talking to right away.  It is clearly not my call, and I wouldn't have brought it up had that Royal Member argument not been started.  All a Royal Member indicates is the number of posts someone has written.  It doesn't prove that someone is a real Christian simply because they are labeled as a Royal Member, anymore than a person becomes a saint because a church votes to make them one.  That is all in God's hands, not the hands of man.  

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

No as "unbelievers" are not permitted to post on most Worthy forums and they certainly can't attain Royal membership no matter how many times they post on the restricted forums.

You lean on your title royal membership ,   and act as though this makes you worthy or considered christain.      WRONG.

IT is not what man approves , BUT WHAT or WHOM GOD approves.         I say this and kindly as I can , I mean no offense.

So put on some soft music and read what I say next.  THIS way you wont think your being yelled at , or I am trying to be mean in any way.

IS the music on.  OKAY.  HERE is what I say next.

I fail to recognize the church of ROME in any way , shape or fashion.   I refuse to acknowledge it as of GOD in any way. 

AM I saved.      I am complete unity against Romes church.    So I ask you , am I still saved. 

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Revelation 17  It's all about the destruction of Mystery Babylon and Mother of Harlots (RCC).

SHE IS A VERY RICH ENTITY and SHE SURE does influence .

LOOK at WHO is leading the charge of interfaith .  saying things like we all coming to GOD in our own religion , muslims, buddists , ,hindus.    What an abomination she teaches.

But why .  she leads in that dialogue , and notice something else............Kairos twenty seventeen.     and others.  WHO are the other religions starting to UNIFY with again.

ITS ROME.     SHE HUNGERS FOR ALL POWER NOW , not just over catholics, not just over evangelicals , and protestants and lutherans

She has said even athiests will be saved.   who is she to judge, she is leading the other religions as well RIGHT into interfaith.     SHE HAS FAR MORE POWER

than so many realize.  SHE has sold out long ago at her birth.  I will not have a thing to do with her popes or doctrine.

her leader has said preaching the gospel is like jihad and yet her gospel says that all religions are valid . that all religions are finding God in their own religion.

SHE is the mother of all harlots.    the mother of all abominaitions.  and I really wish OLD SCHOOL would answer my question is to AM I saved due to I see her as only false .

I will die long before I accept her .   She will again in time lead the world in crusades against all who conformed not to her sorry dung pile all inclusive lie religion.

I do pray for the catholics though.  THAT I do.  AS in times past and even now , many will be called out of her in time as they have in times past .

But her system , her theology , I refuse it .   ITS JESUS only and the BIBLE is all  in need to read.     I know this can sound harsh, and its not my intention to be cruel or mean.

BUT IT IS my hearts desire FOR ALL TO FLEE HER and do so fast , lest they go under WRATH .    FLEE HER peoples and never look back.

IN fact while we are on the message of fleeing , we better flee most all churches now , they have long been infected as well.

And it seems after so long a time the longer we head on , the more all will meet , who know NOT CHRIST ,  in a one universal fit all religion that's head is wicked to the core .

READ the bible and test all doctrines and all men against it .    

56 minutes ago, Butero said:

In a real Bible, no verse is false.  I don't remember saying any verse in the KJV Bible was false.  I said the NIV is a false translation because they intentionally perverted the text.  Rather than using the best corresponding English word to Greek, they chose to replace some words in a way where they would appear gender neutral, even though they were not gender neutral in the Greek.  

Here   , everyone read what butero said ONE MORE TIME.