• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Chapter and verse where Yahweh condemns the RCC?

Hey old school.    I guess some of us still here are the trash and dangerous ones the pope warns about.  the fundies the ones saying JESUS is the only way

the ones preaching the gospel which is jihad according to him.  WE trash in his eyes .   he wont call us trash though.  Not yet ,  for now its look how dangerous

some things we do are .    YOU do know this is HOW it began with the jews too.   make em look bad.   Your religion through her all inclusive lie will

soon kill again in the name of love peace and unity and again will think it does GODS WILL.     But if it makes you feel better.  you got lots in your corner

the media majority , not all, but majority gives it oohs and aaahs to how wonderful this popes message is

yet all the while cant help but take a stab at us dangerous fundies.

Try and remember this , at least............WOE unto you when the world shall speak well of you , for so did it unto the FALSE ONES

and it aint just the pope they see as better than most,  its ones like rick warren , brian McLaren ,  you know the FALSE ONES with the KINDER CHRISTAIN message.

You really might want to JOIN US .  sure in time you will or might be killed as will most of us, BUT HEY in CHRIST is etneral life .  so join with us .    that is my hope anyway.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

What exactly were you trying to accomplish here?

Old school , none here hates you. we worried for you.    At least go back to bible only reading for a while.   take some time and just stay in it ONLY.  

I promise things will get clearer and clearer.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am speaking to the Jewish religious climate at the time.  They believed that the study of the Torah was how they gained eternal life (John 5:39).  It is actually part of Jewish mystical teachings about the Torah, namely that eating of the Tree of Life and drinking living water (both refer to Torah study) will give the Jew a place in the Olam Haba (Word to Come).  

And Jesus is countering that view by pointing to his body and blood (symbolic for the work of redemption on the cross) is how eternal life is gained.  

Christ's body and blood in the Eucharist is the theme of every Catholic Mass.

6 hours ago, Davida said:

What am I trying to accomplish -- is to dialogue and hoping to get a down to earth sincere response to my post. 

Instead , you (always) answer my response to your posts by throwing out some unrelated cynical question-- rather then just --- giving me a straight biblical answer.  So forget about it. It is just a tactic to dodge & deflect rather then genuine heart to heart communication.

I find that the only time you enter into a "dialogue" with me is when Shiloh decides to bring up my Catholic faith no matter what the OP, thereby ringing the dinner bell for all the other evangelical sharks by alerting them to Roman blood in the water.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

That's RIGHT !    A blatant and perverse abomination each and every time there is a catholic mass anywhere ....

• Oy Vey! 1

4 hours ago, Butero said:

In a real Bible, no verse is false.  I don't remember saying any verse in the KJV Bible was false....

...  because you consider the KJV the only true Bible, despite the fact that it has been revised several times.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

I find that the only time you enter into a "dialogue" with me is when Shiloh decides to bring up my Catholic faith no matter what the OP, thereby ringing the dinner bell for all the other evangelical sharks by alerting them to Roman blood in the water.

"FIND" ?   Want to find something useful, and life-saving ?

If anyone ,  if you,  seek the TRUTH,  and keep seeking the TRUTH (which you have never posted faithfully yet , apparently) , 

THEN you will find the TRUTH, and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE -  as God's Word Says without prejudice, without change .......  

Seek the LIGHT (JESUS) while it may be found,  as Yahweh's Word Says,  straight and true from Yahweh....  not man's word, but Yahweh's.

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the media majority , not all, but majority gives it oohs and aaahs to how wonderful this popes message is

yet all the while cant help but take a stab at us dangerous fundies.

Try and remember this , at least............WOE unto you when the world shall speak well of you , for so did it unto the FALSE ONES

and it aint just the pope they see as better than most,  its ones like rick warren , brian McLaren ,  you know the FALSE ONES with the KINDER CHRISTAIN message.

You really might want to JOIN US....

I would, but I'm trying to cut down on my own self-righteousness. 

And no one here speaks well of me.

Yes, the media loves Francis, but not Benedict or any conservative pontiff.

Guest shiloh357
15 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

The Mass is a pagan re-sacrificing of Jesus and complete blasphemy.  It is anathema.

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You lean on your title royal membership ,   and act as though this makes you worthy or considered christain...

I lean on my membership the way St. Paul leaned on his Judaism, which was considered by Imperial Rome to be a legal religion when the apostle was accused of being a "subversive" Christian.