• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

I would, but I'm trying to cut down on my own self-righteousness. 

And no one here speaks well of me.

Yes, the media loves Francis, but not Benedict or any conservative pontiff.

NO they did not really like benedict very much.  BUT that is because HE was a far more BIBLCAL on CERTAIN THINGS.

the world is done with any reminder of the truth.   Its not that I support benedict .   But yalls got the most dangerous prophet known to man ON TOP NOW.

yalls needs to flee that man fast .    Why not just start over in the bible.   I mean ponder this at least.     You know the jehovas

and Mormons , they make claims THEIR MEN were OF GOD .   Can we at least agree that those two groups are in fact dead wrong.

now emergent church and others like prosperity , they too claim to be OF GOD ,    yet you got to know deep down THEY AINT.

so my question is .  HOW DOES ONE TRULY KNOW their LEADER IS OF GOD.    cant all them groups be right , in fact none of them are.

WHEN I witnessed to a Jehovah lady ,   and the SPIRIT gave me timothy three sixteen , that talks about HOW GOD was manifest in the flesh

AND that they had forgotten to take it out of THIER OWN BIBLE..................old school, the lady froze and could say nothing , nothing .

However instead of repenting , you KNOW what she mangaged to squeak out .    SHE DID NOT say , well your wrong.  HOW COULD SHE , it is in their bible too.

SHE KNEW, ,SHE KNEW at that moment .    BUT what did she say...............WELL if JEHOVAH wants our watch tower society to know it , HE WILL REVEAL THIS TO THEM.

SHE STAYED TIED TO HER LEADERS.    okay ,   Mormons have done this too, so have many in many faiths . 

WHAT is my point.    well , lets examine something .    IF the POPE is truly hearing FROM GOD .   HOW COME so many popes have not only contradicted the bible

BUT THEMSELVES......................OLD SCHOOOL its a trap .      GET out of it.   I am not leading you into one a denomination .   I aint saying BE a protestant

I aint saying be a Baptist.  THE CHURCHES are in shambles.    THE ONLY way we going to KNOW if we are truly FOLLWING GOD , GET BACK IN THAT BIBLE FAST old school

FAST .   please .   please .    please .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

5 hours ago, Butero said:

And?  It goes on to say that one of the things that was necessary for the gentiles to avoid doing is eating blood....

... so as not to offend the Jews but especially the Judaizers "who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage" (Gal. 2:4).

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The Mass is a pagan re-sacrificing of Jesus and complete blasphemy.  It is anathema.

What's anathema to you is life-giving to me.

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Wow!  you are just being Cynical AND insulting....., I was just bowing out and you have to be like that- Very nasty.

You've been bowing out for several pages now, and I was being truthful -- at least from my perspective -- because "evangelicals" seem to go into a feeding frenzy whenever a Catholic is on the forum.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

What's anathema to you is life-giving to me.

It is not life giving it to anyone.   It isn't even biblical.  But your pagan cult doesn't put much stock in the Bible, anyway.   Just ask the Popes and "saints" who are all in Hell.

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

I find that the only time you enter into a "dialogue" with me is when Shiloh decides to bring up my Catholic faith no matter what the OP, thereby ringing the dinner bell for all the other evangelical sharks by alerting them to Roman blood in the water.

That is yet another lie.   You injected your Roman cult paganism into this thread because you wanted to pick a fight.

And you were the one who injected your Catholicism into a thread in the political forum, which got shut down.   That was not me.  I wanted to change the subject, but you wanted to fight about your cult.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

You've been bowing out for several pages now, and I was being truthful -- at least from my perspective -- because "evangelicals" seem to go into a feeding frenzy whenever a Catholic is on the forum.

Old school.   I really need ya to get back with me on the last statement.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

That is yet another lie.   You injected your Roman cult paganism into this thread because you wanted to pick a fight.

No, you injected my faith, and this hasn't been the first time; just ask George.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OldSchool2 said:

No, you injected my faith, and this hasn't been the first time; just ask George.

No, you were the one who decided to steer the conversation into transubstantiation, not me.