Running Gator

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

To eat the flesh of anyone else, or of one's self,  is a deadly sin (the penalty is death).

Thus,  hasatan through the roman catholic authorities has nearly guaranteed eternal spiritual death for over 2 billion souls.

Same with blood. 

29 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

To eat the flesh of anyone else, or of one's self,  is a deadly sin (the penalty is death).

Thus,  hasatan through the roman catholic authorities has nearly guaranteed eternal spiritual death for over 2 billion souls.

Same with blood. 

In reality, they aren't eating flesh and drinking blood, but they think they are because they have been lied to.  

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

In reality, they aren't eating flesh and drinking blood, but they think they are because they have been lied to.  

As Yahweh and Yeshua State Clearly,  In Realty they are sinning sin that abides in death, and leads many to death.

If they aren't committing adultery physically, but think they are because their hearts are evil ,  likewise .....

Even worse when they teach evil and approve of and encourage evil in others - the judgment is much greater.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

There is also a warning against not eating and drinking (John 6:53). Or is your answer to never celebrate the Lord's Supper out of fear in the same way that a pious Jew would use "lord" in lieu of Yahweh so as never to mispronounce his name?

No, not at all.......I'm saying what the bible says, that not all have a right to eat of that table.  And if we eat and drink unworthily we eat and drink condemnation to ourselves.  Old school, I encourage you to seek the Lord for the new birth, to receive the Spirit of Christ and have your heart sprinkled and cleansed by His Blood.  We must be born again.......not by the will of our earthly parents, but by the will of our heavenly Father.  Ask, seek and knock and the door will be opened to you........and behold even Jesus is knocking so that if you open your heart to Him, He will come in and sup with you (eat & drink) and reveal His word.  Remember young Samuel, that he served in house of God but didn't yet know the Lord because the word of the Lord hadn't yet been revealed to him, but later it was....and that is what it means to know the Lord, to know His word.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

2 hours ago, Butero said:

They are not translation errors.  Publishers make mistakes.  I have a Bible in my truck with a spelling error.  That is not a translation error, and if in the next edition they correct it, that is not a translation revision.  The idea that there have been all these revisions is a falsehood put out by defenders of the modern English abominations.  

How about posting the 300 words so we can see them.  I don't believe you....  

That's not surprising for someone who substitutes belief for thinking.

https://bible.org/article/why-i-do-not-think-king-james-bible-best-translation-available-today

They were specifically told that they are not to eat blood....

... by Moses, but Jesus told you to drink his, so which of them are you going to obey?

....  The man that was saved on the cross beside Jesus never took communion.  How was he saved?  

By faith, just like everyone else.

2 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

... by Moses, but Jesus told you to drink his, so which of them are you going to obey?

Jesus spoke the truth "MY WORDS ARE SPIRIT"  explaining to HIS DISCIPLES (not to pagan churches) what it means to eat His Flesh and to drink His Blood.   "the SPIRITUAL MAN understands" as Yahweh States Clearly, 

but the catholic church does not understand anything, nor do all the others with the rcc,  those under hasatan's control. 

Since you don't obey Jesus,  He waits to see if you will turn to Him to be saved or not - He will not chase after you,

any more at all than likewise Jesus did not go after the disciples who said they could not understand so they left Him, like the roman catholic church did, and it never came to Him to start with.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

No, not at all.......I'm saying what the bible says, that not all have a right to eat of that table.  And if we eat and drink unworthily we eat and drink condemnation to ourselves.  Old school, I encourage you to seek the Lord for the new birth, to receive the Spirit of Christ and have your heart sprinkled and cleansed by His Blood....

Do you realize that there are posters on this forum who would take issue with you for suggesting just sprinkling as opposed to total immersion?

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

Do you realize that there are posters on this forum who would take issue with you for suggesting just sprinkling as opposed to total immersion?

So ?   The rcc authorities reject everyone who is immersed in Yeshua's Name.   The darkness in the rcc CANNOT TOLERATE anyone who is saved.

• Praise God! 1