• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

1 minute ago, Butero said:

And what you posted changes nothing.  I have proven that we are forbidden from eating blood by the Holy Ghost and the Apostles in the New Testament.  

"... Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OldSchool2 said:

"... Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

He was talking to Jews not Catholics and it had nothing to do with the Eucharist, despite what your cult believes.

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

I feel like I am listening to a stuck record.  Nothing you have posted, including this, changes the fact that the Holy Spirit and the Apostles said it was necessary for Christians not to eat blood.  

• Group:  Royal Member

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is a personal attack in violation of the TOS.  It is no less of an attack than Simple Jeff saying you work for the devil.  

No comparison.

"In Christianity, 'bibliolatry' is used to describe extreme devotion to the Bible or to biblical inerrancy...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliolatry

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

25 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

And who opened your eyes? Did you mange that all by yourself?

This is such a beautiful question for now I get to point to CHRIST ALONE < GOD ALONE.

In the year of OUR LORD two thousand and six on the thirtieth day of the month of may,  while I was headed out the door to commit adultery with another mans wife

A stirring began within my conscious, which led me NOT TO THAT LADY , but right to CHRIST instead.

Imagine that ,  a wicked thing pulled out from darkness. THEN began the journey.    MY whole focus was entirely changed  , and all I desired was TRUTH.

A real hunger for it.  BY GRACE this did come of course.    AND INSTANTLY such a thirst for truth and IN the BIBLE alone I was placed

and by grace have read it daily, oh just loving it , just loving it hours daily every day since.     WHEN paul said THE HOLY SCRIPS make one wise unto salvation

THROUGH faith in CHRIST .................OH he speaks truth.  GOD alone kept my foot from evil, BY PLACING such a LOVE FOR TRUTH n me with whole new desieres

from a whole new heart .   WHICH day by day he washed my mind with those wonderful words , replacing my own understanding with TRUTH .

See, he pulled me out of the evil on day one, but HIS WORK ON me , his scrips and letters by the POWER of his spirit FED ME and built in me a strong foundation

FOR YE see, the SCRIPS pointed RIGHT TO CHRIST and it was all about LOVING HIS SAYINGS, the more I read the more I loved,

Sure I did not know then as I know now, but he was leading me and still does.     I did not understand at first

why sermons from joel olesten or tbn was so empty.   it just was, BUT THE BIBLE........oh man , oh man it FED MY SOUL .  

IT took not long to realize why their sermons were so empty.    CAUSE THEY FALSE is why.  SEE GOD , HIS GRACE put the LOVE FOR TRUTH alone on my heart

and that Grace alone , no mix could match, in fact the mix left me very empty.   BUT NOT THE WORDS in that bible.

MY friend,   GOD alone called me out of darkness, GOD alone drew me to CHRIST , TIS BY GRACE that saved me and keeps me still

ONLY ,  I must obey that Grace.     My frined I beg with you , I plead with you,   leave ROME.   Just start over in the scrips .   JUST do it and behold how clear it will become .

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

I feel like I am listening to a stuck record.  Nothing you have posted, including this, changes the fact that the Holy Spirit and the Apostles said it was necessary for Christians not to eat blood.  

... because of Moses, but we are longer under law, but grace.

Or at least I am.

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

No comparison.

"In Christianity, 'bibliolatry' is used to describe extreme devotion to the Bible or to biblical inerrancy...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliolatry

It is a false accusation, coming from a person that is part of a church where they pray to statues.  I find it hard to believe any Catholic would accuse anyone of idolatry of any kind with a straight face.  

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

... because of Moses, but we are longer under law, but grace.

Or at least I am.

Then why did it say in Acts in the New Testament it was necessary we don't commit fornication, eat things strangled or eat blood, and why did it say it was the Holy Spirit and the Apostles that gave those requirements to the gentiles?  

If we can break those New Testament requirements, what about the seven deadly sins?  We are not under law, but under grace.  Can you still get to heaven through faith in Christ if you violate the seven deadly sins and don't ever confess them to a priest?  

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

It is a false accusation, coming from a person that is part of a church where they pray to statues.  I find it hard to believe any Catholic would accuse anyone of idolatry of any kind with a straight face.  

Before you lie another time, go back and use the quote feature for what you claim I posted.

1 minute ago, Butero said:

Then why did it say in Acts in the New Testament it was necessary we don't commit fornication, eat things strangled or eat blood, and why did it say it was the Holy Spirit and the Apostles that gave those requirements to the gentiles?  

If we can break those New Testament requirements, what about the seven deadly sins?....

If I eat a rare steak with blood in it am I committing a deadly sin?

Which Testament are you are living in? the Old, or the New?