• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

This is another personal attack, in clear violation of the TOS.  This time, I very well may report you.  

Don't bother,  unless you want to.

I used to report him and/or several others like him (deceivers, posting false gospels or false info) ,  and was told basically ignore them. They are still actively posting errors today, after ten years pretty continually....

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

This happens today - on this forum even.  The members/ posters/ visitors have a dark and suspicious mind who say we have a demon,  or that Jesus had a demon.   They DO NOT KNOW BETTER, no.  They do not know ANYTHING.(according to Scripture)

Scripture says :  if they knew what they were doing ,  they wouldn't have done it !   This applies to not just crucifying Jesus (as 2 billion members in the beast system do DAILY TODAY) ,  but also to attacking His children.  If they hate Jesus, they hate also His children.  And they don't know the truth, cannot see heaven (their hearts are not pure), and they cannot appraise correctly anything spiritual.

There is no way to know for certain, because it doesn't actually say, but Jesus did warn the religious crowd that they were in danger of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost for attributing the works of the Spirit to the devil.  If they didn't know the truth, but were in ignorance, that would indicate to me one could commit this sin even in ignorance.  Just something to consider.  

Guest shiloh357
15 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Let's try all of it in context (1 Corinthians 10:14-22, KJV)

Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

This is about Gentiles and Jews, not Catholics and Protestants.

No, it is not about Gentiles and Jews.   It is about the Corinthian Christians who sent a letter to Paul, which included among things, a question about eating food sacrificed to idols.   The Jews have nothing do with this. 

And if you are calling the Jews, "devils"  you and I going to have a much worse problem, I can promise you that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

ALL the early disciples were called simpletons !   THANK YOU for your unintended verification !

No, they were called Jews, and later Christians. But I had asked you what religion Jesus was.

16 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Yet they are all still venerated by Protestants as martyrs.

Being a martyr is a far cry from being called a saint.  It is not the same thing, and you know it.  

10 minutes ago, Butero said:

Being a martyr is a far cry from being called a saint.  It is not the same thing, and you know it.  

As often as he has shown in the content of his own posts every day that he doesn't know it,  why do you still think he knows it  ?

15 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

So now there are true and false revisions of the KJV?

There is a difference in bringing the spelling up to date and removing verses and changing the meaning.  We have made progress.  You went from claiming a lot of revisions to coming down to two.  Here you are not denying that the only changes were with spelling.  That is good.  

2 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

No, they were called Jews, and later Christians. But I had asked you what religion Jesus was.

If you knew,  you would know they were called simpletons.   You don't appear to really know the truth about anything, do you?  Until you can escape the darkness of catholic teachings and practices and doctrines and their apparent power over you,   don't expect to be able to learn any truth.   You have to desire truth (a gift from Yahweh that catholicism FORBIDS),  and seek truth and keep seeking truth......   there is no indication in the content of any of your posts of this yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, it is not about Gentiles and Jews.   It is about the Corinthian Christians who sent a letter to Paul, which included among things, a question about eating food sacrificed to idols.   The Jews have nothing do with this. 

And if you are calling the Jews, "devils"  you and I going to have a much worse problem, I can promise you that.

I see that reading isn't  fundamental for you.

17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils....

Again, this is about Gentiles and Jews, not Catholics and Protestants, or can't you tell the difference between any of these pairs?

• Oy Vey! 1

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

Being a martyr is a far cry from being called a saint....

No, actually it isn't, but veneration is still veneration.

• Oy Vey! 1