IGNORED

Would having special services for Pastors or other members be considered Idolatry?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF any leader or teacher, does not know the simple things I do.  THEN they got no business teaching.

calm , peaceful interruption :) 

"a little child shall lead them"

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NOR will I sit in a church that wont honor CHRISTS sayings about marriage , remarriage, self defense , swearing , not storing up prosperity .

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN 

HALLELUYAH !

MARANANTHA !  COME QUICKLY MASTER< SAVIOR< KING< MESSIAH JESUS !!!!

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

calm , peaceful interruption :) 

"a little child shall lead them"

I am no great one ,  nor do I desire to be .   I am just a simple man .   thus , if a simple man who is no great renown thing , knows the simple truth in Christ,

Why on earth would I follow someone who claims to be a teacher of Gods word, yet cannot grasp the simple things I know . SIMPLE JEFF.   I aint talking

anything difficult .  I mean SIMPLE that ANY child could learn and know IF , that child has CHRIST .  

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

How would you know ?   Who have you been listening to for the last ten years (what "pastor" or "teaching" ) ?

Miss muffet just be encouraged , and keep reading the Holy scrips.   God will lead us to others who love HIM.  I  KNOW IT .

Their are others here and their .   I have no grand delusion that only I or two or three KNOW ONLY THE TRUTH.

IN fact I am sure their are others far more seasoned than us , due to they have experienced the true persecutions that grow faith .

MY family are those who do the will of the Father and those alone .   I am friendly to all I meet.   but my family are only those WHO do the will OF GOD.

and that will IS TO FOLLOW THE SON wheresoever He leads.     This is such a pure beautiful walk.    Be encourage peoples and dig deep in the holy scrips

IF our faith is in HIM , those scrips will make us wise unto salvation .  FOR who is wiser man or God alone.    GOD, and whose words are in the gospels

who spoke those , and whose words did the prophets speak. EXACTLY .    read and feed from the pages of the holy book and follow Him wheresoever he leads.  amen.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Cattiness has no place in the body of Christ but unfortunately ....it's there.......:noidea: what can we do but try not to model that same behavior and forgive, and forgive again....

What is cattiness.    please try not to laugh.  but I honestly don't know what that means.

Davida you loved.   And even if the whole word said they didn't luv ya.    still I would.  you be blessed.    but again , what is cattiness.

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am no great one ,  nor do I desire to be .   I am just a simple man .   thus , if a simple man who is no great renown thing , knows the simple truth in Christ,

Why on earth would I follow someone who claims to be a teacher of Gods word, yet cannot grasp the simple things I know . SIMPLE JEFF.   I aint talking

anything difficult .  I mean SIMPLE that ANY child could learn and know IF , that child has CHRIST .  

As posted "a little child shall lead them" >  simple quick (0.01 seconds) search results >

About 15,700,000 results

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down ...

biblehub.com/isaiah/11-6.htm - Cached - Similar
The wolf will live with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat; The calf and the young lion will graze together; and a little child will lead them.

A Little Child Shall Lead Them” - Thomas S. Monson

www.lds.org/general-conference/.../a-little-child-shall-lead-them?... - Cached

During the Galilean ministry of our Lord and Savior, the disciples came unto Him, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? “And Jesus called a ...

educated man ?  NO......   Jesus called a little child .....

• This is Worthy 1

quik search: >  men are wolves women are catty <

results: (one )

Oct 28, 2013 ... Gossip and cattiness among adolescent girls serve as the female form of aggression, elevating mean girls over their peers in the competition ...

57 minutes ago, Davida said:

Some denominations have strayed from God's word  & are heretical or apostate - those avoid by all means but there are still good God fearing , bible teaching local churches if people are willing to seek them. They are gems & blessed these humble local Biblical churches out there where people with a right spirit would find a blessing. Just want to say a few things on behalf of these little gems & their hard working Pastor's and leadership. We need to enter the house of God in a humble way & with the spirit of a servant willing to be lead, to submitting to God, to the spiritual authority God has set over us and to pray to the LORD God our heavenly Father in Christ, to bless the Pastor & the leadership & to give them the Holy Spirit to teach & feed us.

The reasons to attend Church are to be taught the Word of God- so first we need to be teachable & humble sheep;  To give praise & glorify the LORD God in an assembly of believers --we need to have a joyful & thankful heart;  To be a servant to our other brothers and sisters in Christ- we need to be meek in spirit & longsuffering, not easily offended;  To edify one an other within the body of Christ-we need to have love & Caring in our hearts for others. It is not the right attitude to approach Church with a hyper-critical and a  hypo-critical spirit to ungraciously expect more of the Pastor & leadership then what you are capable of yourself of showing to others. I just wanted to give some support to the Pastors & churches out there, may God be with you and bless & protect you. Believers in Christ, have a spiritual need to assemble, it is good for our souls.

That is by grace the exact way I did approach.    All I desired was the fellowship of christains.    The doctrine , it was the doctrine that was so empty .

Even on tbn too it was just empty.   But the pure words in the bible, just spoken in such simplicity of Christ , I found to be so life giving .

Like just food to the soul of complete nourishment that no mix could not only come close to it, but the mix left me so , I mean so empty inside.

By all means , in the early days I had no idea Why this was.  I KNEW why the bible , the words of Christ , the words in the letters were so filling , that I knew.

What I did not know was why what the pastors , what tbn, what others were teaching were just so empty.     As I grew in and by grace, by the simple words

that Christ alone had said , as they were getting more and more engrained, coupled with the letters from true men in the bible as well as proverbs, psalms

the prophets of old,    it did not take long to realize,  oh dear the reason WHY the others words had been so empty, was , and this was very sad for me , when I reliazed

it , that they were not just men who had minor errors that could be corrected .  Oh it was far worse they were men and women of belial , flinging words of vanity

words that only the flesh could be fed from.  Words that while they contained some truths, were being taught in application with all that is unholy ,

words that were their to allure through the fleshs the lusts of the flesh, but at the same time give the feeling to its hearers these were words of the SPIRIT, when

indeed it was of mens own minds trying to justify their lusts of the flesh .    It was a true sadness the more I realized this by Grace alone .

Many know prescisely and are very clever at disguising their lusts and making them seem not as lusts of the world, but as SPIRITUAL meat for the flock

and the flock would Give, oh ever it would give , but the WHY became so clear as to Why they gave.   They gave to those men , because they desired their lifestyle.

they were giving not for the true reward, the true hope above.  they were giving to get more .    and why we give IS SO IMPORTANT.

to give desiring more or expecting more earthen gain................ITS A SNARE and its WHERE our heart truly IS .   And is presciesly where my heart aint .

I care not for earthen riches , for gain.  NO SIRS nor MAMS.......................in fact if I lose all I fear not a thing and to gain more I care nothing about with earthen things.

BY GOD , and by HIS grace alone ,   its simply I AM CONTENT and desire nothing more from this world , its things. I AM CONTENT and godliness with contentment

I have found GREAT GAIN and tremendous peace of mind .    The only thing I desire is only a closer walk with HIM, , nothing more , nothing less.

And no matter what I have to lose or etc , FOR ONLY GOD KNOWS what I truly deeply need ,   to just know HIM MORE is all I desire.

PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD , PRAISE GOD FOR HIS TRUE GRACE, that has changed and keeps working on the inner man.   I have my peace

and the loss of all riches cannot take it from me, nor the gain of any thing material do I desire.    I AM FREE, and my peace will abound no matter what I suffer.

AMEN.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Some denominations have strayed from God's word  & are heretical or apostate - those avoid by all means but there are still good God fearing , bible teaching local churches if people are willing to seek them. They are gems & blessed these humble local Biblical churches out there where people with a right spirit would find a blessing. Just want to say a few things on behalf of these little gems & their hard working Pastor's and leadership. We need to enter the house of God in a humble way & with the spirit of a servant willing to be lead, to submitting to God, to the spiritual authority God has set over us and to pray to the LORD God our heavenly Father in Christ, to bless the Pastor, the leadership so they feed us with Godly teachings.

The reasons to attend Church are: To be taught the Word of God- so first we need to be teachable & humble sheep;  To give praise & glorify the LORD God in an assembly of believers --we need to have a joyful & thankful heart;  To be a servant to our other brothers and sisters in Christ- we need to be meek in spirit & longsuffering, not easily offended;  To edify each other within the body of Christ-we need to have love & Caring in our hearts for others. It is not the right attitude to approach Church with a hyper-critical and a  hypo-critical spirit to ungraciously expect more of the Pastor & leadership & others then what you are capable of yourself of giving to others. I just wanted to give some support to the Pastors & churches out there, may God be with you and bless & protect you. Believers in Christ, have a spiritual need to assemble, it is good for our souls & God commands it.

There are some people who actually can not attend a Church. But that is no reason to call them "lazy".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am looking for one now so that the few of us who do gather can attend one.   Due to I live in the bible belt of PROSPERITY CHURCHES here in texas,   YEAH its been

a no find even close so far.   But yeah I am a bible believing born again Christain who fully knows that God the WORD , SPIRIT are ONE.

the three are one.   I think some call it triune due to tri is three.

Neighbor you told me that you visit lots of good churches and I thought man this is so good.  Then when you brought on JOHN PIPER all iwanted to do was cry .

If you cant discern him for what he is,  then HOW on earth can I trust your judgement on what a good church is.  And I don't say that to condmen you in any way.

John piper , really.   I know you trying to help , I do understand that .    But I must tell you,   Just go back into the bible and really start reading it ALL over again.

I know you done said you have read it often.   By grace I do daily ,  but we need to stay IN IT and only in it and keep getting refreshed.

How can I trust your judgment of what you consider a good church ,IF you see not the error in John piper.  Neighbor if you even realized maybe you jumped

the gun on John piper , at least then I would see evidence of the holy spirit correcting you on this, and could consider some other options of churches you offer.

But john piper,  I would understand if perhaps you might have said one that is not so clearly identified as false.   But john piper.

When I asked you the other day about other leaders, who you discern as true or not.  You never answered me.   that worried me , even before you brought John piper

to the group.   IF you cant discern an obvious false wolf like piper or Copeland or benny hinn, or scores of them on tbn.   Then you need to really go back to GOD

in prayer ask for discernment and read the bible hours just enjoying it for a long while .

Hi,

I am not an advocate for John Piper. I am  an advocate for some of the  reasonings found within the team work of "Desiring God". Fact is I can find a fault within most anyone if I look only for their faults.

What I had rather do is find the nuggets of God's truth that  some ( many actually ) have already discovered, and are willing to share at the lead of God the Holy Spirit.

If I follow a man, any man, I fail. If I follow along with many men of the faith of Jesus I gain more far than I can ever harvest by myself. I'd much sooner find the good within any man's endeavors than champion finding fault. I make no apology for that.