angels4u

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Is there an article informing the public of this already? 
Nothing new under the sun. Many a false religion with false gods has arrived on earth. And they're all false , leading to eternal damnation. 

This is no different just because the new god needs a USB port for occasional charging. So much for AI god omnipotence.:rofl:Oops, there's a power outage. 

We must pray to AI god to put the lights on. Where art thou? 

*silly AI dedicant looks around* uses lighter to read AI god's input screen. (file not found)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

On 22/11/2017 at 1:40 AM, MyLordsServant said:

Unlikely that the antichrist will arise from this. Not much scriptural evidence to back it up. Power will be given to the antichrist who will die a fatal death and resurrect. Unless AI gets to the point where people can't tell the difference between human and AI, it's unlikely. 

I see it possibly relating more to "the image that speaks" that is described in Revelation 13. 

100 years ago it would be unthinkable, maybe even laughable, to talk of an "image that speaks".  Paintings and statues do not speak, unless through some sort of magic.  And yet we now live in a time where it is no longer magic or fantasy but a reality.  

Take note that they called this "The Way of the Future".  Perhaps it was not on purpose, but I couldn't help notice that the title itself puports to be a replacement for Christianity, given that Jesus said he is "the Way", and the early Christians frequently referred to Christianity as "The Way".

I am not saying that this movement is the fulfilment of Revelation 13, nor that it will necessarily become that. But it is definitely in unity with the spirit of the Antichrist and False Prophet.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

On 22/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, Abby-Joy said:

They are able to insert digital DNA (created by Microsoft) into the tattoo. Btw, they have observed entities coming through the portals at Cern...and are able to digitally read the DNA of these entities.

Can I ask where you got that information from?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

The population is going to be controlled and deceived somehow.

The way we are consumed with technology, becoming more dependent on it, the information gathering that is going on......

Who or what ever controls the info will control the masses and will be looked to.

Hearing of this doesn't surprise me.

The exact opposite of a warm loving God is a cold heartless god

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, justadisciple said:

Can I ask where you got that information from?

Yes.

(Disney land,  Rome,   London .......  Bulgaria,   Russia,   etc )  (UNchristian, anti-Christ sources)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

The population is going to be controlled and deceived somehow.

Is the population in any country today NOT controlled and deceived ALREADY ? ! (for centuries , in fact, and according to All Scripture (God's Word). )

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

Rev 13:16  The second beast forces all people—important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves—to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads, 
Rev 13:17  so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is the beast's name or the number of its name. 

I don't think the world is to this point yet but the OP is talking about something that could bring us to that. Particularly when we consider how much technology is influencing our decision making. I had to pay the bank extra to walk up to a teller rather than use a bank machine the other day.

The big talk today is putting smart watches on children so parents can track them. Once anything goes on the internet anyone can grab the info and you can bet your bottom dollar the people that are inventing those watches are doing just that. 

How do we define what is our god?

Mat 6:19  "Stop storing up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. 
Mat 6:20  But keep on storing up treasures for yourselves in heaven, where moths and rust do not destroy and where thieves do not break in and steal, 
Mat 6:21  because where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." 

If our treasure is being in good status with this AI creation, where will our hearts be. What will we do to be in good standing.

How do we define worship??? I have been in church a long time and I haven't seen very many people prostrate on the floor worshiping God, we worship in many ways.

• Thumbs Up 1