IGNORED

Will there be animal sacrifice during the 1000 years millennium?

missmuffet

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

15 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There is only one competent interpretation of Ezekiel  40-48 that follows authorial intent,  and that is a literal interpretation.  Ezekiel didn't give us the authority look it any other way.

Thank you, Shiloh.
I liked your post.

But I think we should interpret Ezekiel in the light of Revelation chapter 21 too.

And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass,
with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.

Ezekiel 40:3

And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Revelation 21:15

I actually never interpreted any animal sacrifice literally.
Never could believe our God ever commanded anyone to kill their best farm animals.
I know God and He isn't like that.
He never required the flesh and blood of bulls and goats.
And David and Jeremiah make this abundantly clear,
so I went to look for the true interpretation.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion: build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:
then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

Psalm 51:17-19

So offering up bullocks is offering our self up brokenhearted.
Notice also, the reference to God building the walls of Jerusalem.
God does His good works inside us, when we offer our self up.

For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be My people:
and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Jeremiah 7:22-23

This saying from Jeremiah caused me to look again at God's words, in a different light.

Thanks to Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver,
that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD,
as in the days of old,
and as in former years.

Malachi 3:3-4

• Praying! 1

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, HarvestLabourer said:

But I think we should interpret Ezekiel in the light of Revelation chapter 21 too.

No we should not.   Ezekiel is describing the millennium and a temple.  If you actually read your Bible, you will find that Revelation 21 is talking about the New Heavens and New Earth and you will note that there is no temple in the New Heavens and New Earth.   So Ezekiel needs to be interpreted in the light of Ezekiel and the information it contains.

I actually never interpreted any animal sacrifice literally.
Never could believe our God ever commanded anyone to kill their best farm animals.
I know God and He isn't like that.
He never required the flesh and blood of bulls and goats.
And David and Jeremiah make this abundantly clear,
so I went to look for the true interpretation.

That demonstrates why no one should listen to you or take your seriously.   You don't believe the Bible.   You don't take the Bible literally.  But true worshipers of God, those who belong in the Kingdom of God, DO take the Bible literally.   A literal interpretation  is the ONLY correct interpretation and since you don't operate that way,  your approach to the Bible is meaningless and ignorant.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion: build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:
then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

Psalm 51:17-19

So offering up bullocks is offering our self up brokenhearted.
Notice also, the reference to God building the walls of Jerusalem.
God does His good works inside us, when we offer our self up.

Because you are not indewlt by the Holy Spirit, you don't understand how to handle Scripture.   Those verses are not canceling out the sacrifices of animals in the OT.   It is talking about how to apply the meaning behind the sacrifices.   You have not yet come to an understanding about the difference between application and interpretation.  

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/25/2017 at 4:01 PM, missmuffet said:

It looks like there will be for those who have earthly bodies who came over from the tribulation and those who will be born during the 1000 year millennium.

Isaiah 56:6-8

Zechariah 14:16

Jeremiah 33:15-18

There will be no flesh in the millennium,at the return of Christ,all shall be changed the flesh age will be over.

• Praying! 1

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

There will be no flesh in the millennium,at the return of Christ,all shall be changed the flesh age will be over.

Sorry, but that is simply not what the Bible says.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Sorry, but that is simply not what the Bible says.

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

So what part of scripture do I have wrong?

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
Just now, n2thelight said:

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

So what part of scripture do I have wrong?

All of them.   None of that has anything do with the millennium.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

All of them.   None of that has anything do with the millennium.

Does not the millennium start at the return of Christ,ie,the Day of the Lord?

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Does not the millennium start at the return of Christ,ie,the Day of the Lord?

What you don't understand is that there will be people who became believers during the Tribulation.  They were not changed. They will enter the millennium as believers, but will still have their corruptible bodies.   They will have children  many of whom will not submit in their hearts to Jesus and those children will be part of the army that Satan gathers together to launch one last assault on the Kingdom at the end of the millennium and will be utterly wiped out.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

What you don't understand is that there will be people who became believers during the Tribulation.  They were not changed. They will enter the millennium as believers, but will still have their corruptible bodies.   They will have children  many of whom will not submit in their hearts to Jesus and those children will be part of the army that Satan gathers together to launch one last assault on the Kingdom at the end of the millennium and will be utterly wiped out.

Scripture please

Scripture as I just gave you says flesh and blood cannot enter His kingdom

Scripture as I just gave you says it becomes His at His return

Scripture as I just gave you says ALL are changed at His return

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

We have been informed with much boldness that real Bible scholars take the Bible literally...when it suits them.

Because the following has not taken place yet, and because it cannot take place in the new earth, the only option is for it to be fulfilled in the 'millenium'.

KJV Jeremiah 4
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

There are other texts describing a time to come where the earth is empty and devoid of life...in fact so broken down after the 6th plague no life is possible.

• Praying! 1