• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1957

56 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Actually bro.....the Body of Christ with its glorious Head - the Lord Jesus Christ judge the angels as well as the world system, as the Apostle Paul tells us by the Holy Spirit.

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world (system)/.....Do you not know that we shall judge angels? ` (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

41 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Makes one wonder why God went to the trouble of making the different groups if we are all going to be in one spot together. Rather, I believe God has great purposes through Christ, for the different groups.

Hi Marilyn. And thank you.

Reading your two statements following on closely together made me think of Jesus' sayings, about us judging the different groups.

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you,
That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory,
ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 19:28

That ye may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Luke 22:30

Great purposes for us indeed. :emot-handshake:

Thanks and Praise to Jesus :emot-heartbeat:
Paul

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Zechariah 14:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.

Psalm 22:27-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the Lord,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s,
And He rules over the nations.

29 All the prosperous of the earth
Shall eat and worship;
All those who go down to the dust
Shall bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep himself alive.

Micah 4:1-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
That the mountain of the Lord’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
And shall be exalted above the hills;
And peoples shall flow to it.
Many nations shall come and say,
“Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion the law shall go forth,
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
He shall judge between many peoples,
And rebuke strong nations afar off;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree,
And no one shall make them afraid;
For the mouth of the Lord of hosts has spoken.
For all people walk each in the name of his god,
But we will walk in the name of the Lord our God
Forever and ever.

Isaiah 2:2-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
That the mountain of the Lord’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.
Many people shall come and say,
“Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Psalm 86:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

All nations whom You have made
Shall come and worship before You, O Lord,
And shall glorify Your name.

Habakkuk 2:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 For the earth will be filled
With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord,
As the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 45:22-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 “Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24 He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come,
And all shall be ashamed
Who are incensed against Him.
25 In the Lord all the descendants of Israel
Shall be justified, and shall glory.’”

Daniel 7:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

Psalm 2:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

“I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.

Psalm 72:8-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

He shall have dominion also from sea to sea,
And from the River to the ends of the earth.
Those who dwell in the wilderness will bow before Him,
And His enemies will lick the dust.
10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles
Will bring presents;
The kings of Sheba and Seba
Will offer gifts.
11 Yes, all kings shall fall down before Him;
All nations shall serve Him.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

It seems to me you have an eschatological soup there bro - the nations, Israel and the Body of Christ all in together. Makes one wonder why God went to the trouble of making the different groups if we are all going to be in one spot together. Rather, I believe God has great purposes through Christ, for the different groups.

Now as to Christ`s eternal glorious throne, the seat of His power, it is -

- NOT below on His footstool. (the earth/ Isa. 66: 1)

- NOT below the angels. (Heb. 2: 9 & 10)

- NOT below where Lucifer had his throne. (Isa. 14: 13  & Ez. 28: 14)

- NOT below where Satan & his fallen angels usurped authority in the principalities and powers realm. (Eph. 6: 12)

- NOT on this sin-stricken earth. (Zech. 14: 18)

- NOT ON THE EARTH!!!!

`Christ....seated...at his (Father`s) right hand in the heavenly places, FAR ABOVE ALL PRINCIPALITY AND POWER AND MIGHT AND DOMINION AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, NOT ONLY IN THIS AGE BUT IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME. AND HE PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET. ` (Eph. 1: 20 - 22)

Marilyn.

Thanks for your input, Marilyn.  However, it is negative to the Biblical teachings of Jesus reign on earth for 1,000 years.  Fulfilling Mt.6:9-13; Zech,14:4-5; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16 as well as many more, as recorded in the next two posts:

What is the purpose of the thousand-year reign of Christ?

The Millennium (also known as the Millennial Kingdom) is the 1,000-year reign of Jesus after the Tribulation and before all the people of the world are sent to either heaven or hell. Jesus will reign as king over Israel as well as all the nations of the world (Isaiah 2:442:1). The world will live in peace (Isaiah 11:6–932:18), Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1–3), and, at the beginning, everyone will worship God (Isaiah 2:2–3). The purpose of the 1,000-year reign is to fulfill promises God made to the world that cannot be fulfilled while Satan is free and humans have political authority. Some of these promises, called covenants, were given specifically to Israel. Others were given to Jesus, the nations of the world, and creation. All of these will be fulfilled during Jesus’ 1,000-year reign.

The Palestinian Covenant, also called the Land Covenant (Deuteronomy 30:1-10)
God has already fulfilled the personal aspects of the Abrahamic Covenant; Abraham did go to the Promised Land, he did have many descendants, and he is the forefather of many nations. Several hundred years after Abraham, Joshua led the Israelites to claim ownership of the Promised Land. But Israel has never possessed the specific boundaries that God promised in Genesis 15:18–20 and Numbers 34:1-12. Not even Solomon ruled over this particular area (1 Kings 4:21–24). Although he did reign from the River of Egypt to the Euphrates, he did not hold the area from Mount Hor to Hazarenan (Numbers 34:7–9)—into present-day Lebanon and Syria. In addition, the covenant God made with Abraham was that he and his descendants would have the land for eternity (Genesis 13:1517:8Ezekiel 16:60). The current Israeli state may be a step in this direction, but they still do not possess the boundaries God laid out.

The Davidic Covenant (2 Samuel 7)
God’s covenant with David was that his line would never die out and that David’s heir would sit on the throne of Israel forever (2 Samuel 7:16). Biblical scholars agree that Jesus is the fulfillment of this covenant—one of the reasons His genealogy is given for both His step-father (Matthew 1:1–17) and His mother (Luke 3:23–38). The Jews understood this when they laid down palm branches and their cloaks as Jesus rode into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1–17). They expected Him to be a military/political leader that would liberate them from the Romans and make Israel a great nation again. But they didn’t understand the nature of Jesus’ work at the time was for the New Covenant, not the Davidic Covenant. The 1,000-year reign will be the beginning of Jesus’ eternal reign over Israel and the earth (Revelation 20:46).

The New Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
The work of the New Covenant—Jesus’ death and resurrection to reconcile hearts to God—has been accomplished. But we have not yet seen the complete fulfillment. Jeremiah 31:33 says, “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Ezekiel 36:28 gives more specifics: “You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.” Isaiah 59:20–21 explains that this covenant is possible because of the Redeemer, and the reconciliation He provides will last forever. This covenant does not mean that every Jew will be saved. But it does mean that Israel as a nation will worship their Messiah. The Old Testament prophets who spoke of this covenant, including Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, and Ezekiel, all wrote that it will be fulfilled in the future. From their time on, Israel has yet to be an independent nation that worshiped its Messiah (Romans 9—11). They will be in the 1,000-year reign of Christ.

Other Promises
Those are the covenants God made with Israel that are to be fulfilled in Jesus’ 1,000-year reign, but the Bible lists other promises that will be fulfilled, too. God promised Jesus He will make His enemies a footstool, and that Jesus’ followers will worship Him freely (Psalm 100). God promised the nations of the world that they would live in peace with Jesus as their ruler (Daniel 7:11–14). And He promised creation that the curse would be lifted (Romans 8:18–23), animals and the earth would be restored to peace and prosperity (Isaiah 11:6–932:13–15), and people would be freed from disease (Ezekiel 34:16). These, too, will be fulfilled during the 1,000-year reign.

The main purpose of Jesus’ 1,000-year reign is to fulfill the prophecies given to Israel and the promises made to Jesus, the nations, and the whole earth. God’s covenants were voluntary and one-sided. He promised He would bless Israel and restore the world in specific ways, and He will.

Source: .gotquetions.org

Quasa93

7 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Thanks for your input, Marilyn.  However, it is negative to the Biblical teachings of Jesus reign on earth for 1,000 years.  Fulfilling Mt.6:9-13; Zech,14:4-5; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16 as well as many more, as recorded in the next two posts:

The Millennium (also known as the Millennial Kingdom) is the 1,000-year reign of Jesus after the Tribulation and before all the people of the world are sent to either heaven or hell. Jesus will reign as king over Israel as well as all the nations of the world (Isaiah 2:442:1). The world will live in peace (Isaiah 11:6–932:18), Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1–3), and, at the beginning, everyone will worship God (Isaiah 2:2–3). The purpose of the 1,000-year reign is to fulfill promises God made to the world that cannot be fulfilled while Satan is free and humans have political authority. Some of these promises, called covenants, were given specifically to Israel. Others were given to Jesus, the nations of the world, and creation. All of these will be fulfilled during Jesus’ 1,000-year reign.

God has already fulfilled the personal aspects of the Abrahamic Covenant; Abraham did go to the Promised Land, he did have many descendants, and he is the forefather of many nations. Several hundred years after Abraham, Joshua led the Israelites to claim ownership of the Promised Land. But Israel has never possessed the specific boundaries that God promised in Genesis 15:18–20 and Numbers 34:1-12. Not even Solomon ruled over this particular area (1 Kings 4:21–24). Although he did reign from the River of Egypt to the Euphrates, he did not hold the area from Mount Hor to Hazarenan (Numbers 34:7–9)—into present-day Lebanon and Syria. In addition, the covenant God made with Abraham was that he and his descendants would have the land for eternity (Genesis 13:1517:8Ezekiel 16:60). The current Israeli state may be a step in this direction, but they still do not possess the boundaries God laid out.

God’s covenant with David was that his line would never die out and that David’s heir would sit on the throne of Israel forever (2 Samuel 7:16). Biblical scholars agree that Jesus is the fulfillment of this covenant—one of the reasons His genealogy is given for both His step-father (Matthew 1:1–17) and His mother (Luke 3:23–38). The Jews understood this when they laid down palm branches and their cloaks as Jesus rode into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1–17). They expected Him to be a military/political leader that would liberate them from the Romans and make Israel a great nation again. But they didn’t understand the nature of Jesus’ work at the time was for the New Covenant, not the Davidic Covenant. The 1,000-year reign will be the beginning of Jesus’ eternal reign over Israel and the earth (Revelation 20:46).

The work of the New Covenant—Jesus’ death and resurrection to reconcile hearts to God—has been accomplished. But we have not yet seen the complete fulfillment. Jeremiah 31:33 says, “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Ezekiel 36:28 gives more specifics: “You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.” Isaiah 59:20–21 explains that this covenant is possible because of the Redeemer, and the reconciliation He provides will last forever. This covenant does not mean that every Jew will be saved. But it does mean that Israel as a nation will worship their Messiah. The Old Testament prophets who spoke of this covenant, including Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, and Ezekiel, all wrote that it will be fulfilled in the future. From their time on, Israel has yet to be an independent nation that worshiped its Messiah (Romans 9—11). They will be in the 1,000-year reign of Christ.

Other Promises
Those are the covenants God made with Israel that are to be fulfilled in Jesus’ 1,000-year reign, but the Bible lists other promises that will be fulfilled, too. God promised Jesus He will make His enemies a footstool, and that Jesus’ followers will worship Him freely (Psalm 100). God promised the nations of the world that they would live in peace with Jesus as their ruler (Daniel 7:11–14). And He promised creation that the curse would be lifted (Romans 8:18–23), animals and the earth would be restored to peace and prosperity (Isaiah 11:6–932:13–15), and people would be freed from disease (Ezekiel 34:16). These, too, will be fulfilled during the 1,000-year reign.

The main purpose of Jesus’ 1,000-year reign is to fulfill the prophecies given to Israel and the promises made to Jesus, the nations, and the whole earth. God’s covenants were voluntary and one-sided. He promised He would bless Israel and restore the world in specific ways, and He will.

Quasa93

!

Jesus Kingdom will be 1,000 years right here on the earth

The 1000 Year Millennium Kingdom of Christ

After the last bowl judgment is thrown by God the Father to the earth – the battle of Armageddon ensues and then Jesus comes back to put a final end to all of it.
The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Satan is then thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a thousand years, and all of the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years.

All of the above was discussed in my article titled, “Basic Overview of Main End Time Events,” so I will not repeat what was in that article. All the Scripture verses were given to you in that article on all of the above events.

Now that Jesus has returned back to our earth for the second and final time – what exactly is He going to do? He is going to be setting up a 1000 year Millennium Kingdom in which He will literally rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem in Israel. Here is what the Bible has to say about what will be going on during this time period.

The Bible says this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official Ruler and King of this earth. Men will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame.

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions will have been completely done away with. People will live long lives, possibly up to a 1000 years like they did before the flood of Noah.

Here are the main verses from Scripture that will give us this specific information Jesus Will Rule This Earth From the City of Jerusalem

Some people think that Jesus will not be literally ruling this earth from the city of Jerusalem. They think He will be ruling from Heaven where He is at now. I believe this view is wrong. The following Scripture verses will tell us, without any other possible interpretation, that Jesus will literally be ruling this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, not from Heaven where He is at right now.

1. This first verse is from the Book of Psalms. It is God the Father making a statement that He will set His Son Jesus on the holy hill of Zion where He will literally rule from. God is saying that He is going to give Jesus the entire earth as His possession.

“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You, ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ” (Psalm 2:4-9)

2. This next verse says that God the Father will be giving Jesus the throne of King David, which is from Jerusalem, and that His kingdom will last forever.
“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David … And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” (Luke 1:32-33)

3. This next verse tells us that this kingdom will never be destroyed and that it will not be left to humans to try and manage. Humans have made nothing but a mess of things over the course of human history and God will no longer be putting up with us trying to run the world. This verse tells us that Jesus’ kingdom will now consume all of the other earthly kingdoms of this earth and break them into pieces.

“And in the days of these things the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”

See also:  http://titusinstitute.com/bibleprophecy/kingdom.php 

Quasar93

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

A gold ring?:DHey that works for me. This event was prophesied by Daniel in Daniel 12:1? So the Bible is silent on this. I can assume that Satan's angels are cast into the fire of hell at the end of the 1000 year millennium with Satan.

Yes, Dan.12:1 and Rev.12:7 are the very same scenario.  I'm sure You are right, that Satan's angels will end up in the kaje of fire as he does in Rev.20:10.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Hi Quasar.:)

At the beginning of the 1000 year millennium Satan is bound but the Bible says nothing about his demonic angels who follow him. Are we to assume that the evil angels are bound with him? Is the Bible silent on this or have I missed something?

missmuffet

At the coming, only Satan is bound, but his angels and evil spirits will be cast out into the cities where the ruins of Babylon will remain.  Man will not be allowed to live or enter those cities.  The landscape will change because of the great earthquake and shaking of the earth at the coming, and the surviving gentiles will inhabit new places outside of those ruins.  The ruins will become a forest, over time they will be covered, and will become a home for those evil spirits and also the animals.  These are no go zones.

Isaiah 13:19   And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isaiah 13:20   It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Isaiah 13:21   But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:22   And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Isaiah 34:10   It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Isaiah 34:11   But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

Isaiah 34:12   They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

Isaiah 34:13   And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Isaiah 34:14   The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Isaiah 34:15   There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

2 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Other Promises

Quasa93

This morning I was so uplifted studying Jeremiah 31 about God's everlasting love for Israel, and it was good to see that you quote some verses here.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Sister said:

missmuffet

At the coming, only Satan is bound, but his angels and evil spirits will be cast out into the cities where the ruins of Babylon will remain.  Man will not be allowed to live or enter those cities.  The landscape will change because of the great earthquake and shaking of the earth at the coming, and the surviving gentiles will inhabit new places outside of those ruins.  The ruins will become a forest, over time they will be covered, and will become a home for those evil spirits and also the animals.  These are no go zones.

Isaiah 13:19   And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isaiah 13:20   It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Isaiah 13:21   But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:22   And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Isaiah 34:10   It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Isaiah 34:11   But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

Isaiah 34:12   They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

Isaiah 34:13   And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Isaiah 34:14   The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Isaiah 34:15   There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

Where does it say in scripture that Satan's evil angels will not be bound with Satan or will be bound with Satan? The scripture that you posted does not tell me that.

1 hour ago, Mary8 said:

This morning I was so uplifted studying Jeremiah 31 about God's everlasting love for Israel, and it was good to see that you quote some verses here.  

Yes, How very fortunate for the Gentiles who accepted the terms of God's New Covenant, belief in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, together with believing Jews.  Unfortunately, Israel still rejects Jesus as their Messiah, and will continue to do so until His second coming, when they finally recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10 and 14:4-5.

Quasar93

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

Actually bro.....the Body of Christ with its glorious Head - the Lord Jesus Christ judge the angels as well as the world system, as the Apostle Paul tells us by the Holy Spirit.

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world (system)/.....Do you not know that we shall judge angels? ` (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

regards, Marilyn.

Quite right.  However, the Bible does not give us a disposition of Satan's angels after being cast to the earth with Satan, in Rev.12:7.

Quasar92

• Thumbs Up 1