• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

What matters to me is that we are open and honest about everything, so that we won't get shown up by those who lay traps for us.

We are tasked to spread the word of God and speak about our savior, Jesus Christ, but If a person asks about the history of Christmas to test the waters of our honesty and we give them information that they know is not correct, then to how much else does anyone think they will listen to us, beyond that?

I don't think much, if any at all.

They wont .  this is why I stick to the simple.   Everyone should know we should not lie.   so I bring in santa and its a tough one to go around.

I keep it simple .   well that and I bring up some songs that should never get sung .  ancient YULETIDE    in deck the halls.   cause if we examine Yuletide

I assure us all its upmost pagan.    Look it up all peoples.   and remember NO santa lie n Christmas.    Cause I think us adults have got to know santa aint real

so no lying to the children should be a CHRISTAIN OBVIOUS.   that is how simple I keep it.  even though their are other pagan things in it.   Just keep it simple.

If we celebrate Christmas .  then lets bring HONOR to the first five letters of that MASS.    and lies don't do that .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You might have been the only one to have seen it that way.   Well,  by now I have plenty reminded us all.

As I have said I don't keep on keeping on if some don't want to hear , I just move on.    be blessed.

I suppose if people don't want correction or etc, then why on earth EVEN bring the topic Christmas up in the first place.

I notice folks do this every year.  and every year they gripe about the ones who come with any kind of correction.

If they don't want it,  don't bring the topic up.     Every year its the same thing .    LETS bring up Christmas to see who says what .

That is purposefully causing strife.   IF you know people are going to not agree,  why bring it up .     Cause any time one brings something

up that needs correcting and I or others spot it , we going to correct.   IF one don't desire this , don't bring it up .   That is simple enough.

It's brought up because this is a discussion board and many members haven't been here for years like some of us.  Correction can be a good thing but you first must be sure that you are actually correcting something and, if no one listens, it's time to give it up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

They wont .  this is why I stick to the simple.   Everyone should know we should not lie.   so I bring in santa and its a tough one to go around.

I keep it simple .   well that and I bring up some songs that should never get sung .  ancient YULETIDE    in deck the halls.   cause if we examine Yuletide

I assure us all its upmost pagan.    Look it up all peoples.   and remember NO santa lie n Christmas.    Cause I think us adults have got to know santa aint real

so no lying to the children should be a CHRISTAIN OBVIOUS.   that is how simple I keep it.  even though their are other pagan things in it.   Just keep it simple.

If we celebrate Christmas .  then lets bring HONOR to the first five letters of that MASS.    and lies don't do that .  

The detractors of Christianity will do or say anything and everything to reduce the chances that we will be taken seriously. It is their purpose in life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

The detractors of Christianity will do or say anything and everything to reduce the chances that we will be taken seriously. It is their purpose in life.

There are no detractors of Christianity here in the Inner Court, at least none that I have ever seen or read.  Having different opinions than you does not make anyone a detractor.  Nor do your opinions make you right.

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

It's brought up because this is a discussion board and many members haven't been here for years like some of us.  Correction can be a good thing but you first must be sure that you are actually correcting something and, if no one listens, it's time to give it up. 

OH,   I agree.    so lets focus on this .   lets see if you will at least receive this .    THOU shall not lie .    SANTA IS A LIE.   no christain should partake in this .

THANKS FOR GETTING ME BACK ON SUBJECT MORNING GLORY .   so lets see, will you justify lying to children for a good time .     I sure hope not.

6 minutes ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

I by grace learned this as well.    Keep it simple.    then they have to explain why they would do as they do.  and it is a tough one to go around.

they have to admit saying santa is real IS A LIE .  and we all from even as babes, should KNOW thou shalt not lie . 

I think some of them bring up Christmas for this very reason.  they hear all year long from our correction on other things

then they want to make us seem as evil and wrong so they bring up these concepts.  then sleep well at night , cause only a monster would attack Christmas.

THUS they can keep on keeping on in sin in their lives that we have corrected them on in times past .   But I guess you said that in the above said statement.

so we wont be taken seriously.   VERY GOOD DISCERMENT .  very good.    but because I love them , I will make it tough on their conscious to ever feel any rest or peace

in any sin or error so long as I am around with air in my lungs correction will always be given to those in error.   no rest in sin on my watch.  and this aint for spite

ITS FOR LOVE cause I know the end of sin is death .

9 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

There are no detractors of Christianity here in the Inner Court, at least none that I have ever seen or read.  Having different opinions than you does not make anyone a detractor.  Nor do your opinions make you right.

Morning glory do you truly believe all who say they are christain truly in HEART are christain.    SURE you don't .

their are some here who do not follow Christ .  its very obvious.  and not by a single misunderstanding or a wrong understanding .  

But by daily watching and seeing what they type and etc , IT don't take long to discern the true from the false and those who do follow but just need some correction .

its easy.   And here on in inner court we have pretenders amongst us .   NOT SAYING YOU.  DO you think that this is a new concept.

sneak in amongst them and play christain and all the while create doubt to cause some to err .  They do it in churches , they do it on sites.

So you might want to retract the statement their are no detractors from christanity here in inner court.  Their are always tares amongst the wheat , ALWAYS .

its just we need to grow in grace to be able to discern .    THEY are among us ,   i guarantee it .   And their fruits will expose them .   It can be harder to discern at first

but in time it always will surface.  always.  just be on guard , many deceivers are about in every place they are to do the work of darkness and to cause a lamb to stray.

BUT GOD knows those who are HIS and His will be on guard against them and warn the people against them.   just watch .    you will see. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

14 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I wasn't referencing to anyone here. The train of thought that got us to the post you quoted was about Christians being open and honest about the history of Christmas, because the detractors of Christianity would  and have used lapses in what they consider common knowledge  to undermine our credibility.

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

define Christmas! (hehe)

Christ  Mass.    thus that should be WHO alone is honored .  If we choose to honor his birth, then let us honor Him and not dishonor him through

coveoutesness, lies , anything which is not Holy.   Its really very simple.   Just HONOR , Christ .  that simple.