MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Honestly, these alleged 'journalists' need to stick their heads back in the leftist sand they are used to being in.  This is funny....and pathetic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-typical-mcdonald-221529910.html

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

But are they posting the truth or is what they are saying a lie?

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Honestly, these alleged 'journalists' need to stick their heads back in the leftist sand they are used to being in.  This is funny....and pathetic.

I was literally laughing as I read that story.  Thanks for posting it.  If he was dining at fancy restaurants all the time, paying hundreds of dollars for low calorie meals with no substance, the media would be talking about how out of touch he is, like they did with the Bush family.  He eats a normal meal at McDonalds, and they attack him.  I eat at McDonalds quite a bit.  They have that 2 for $5 deal where you can mix and match a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Fillet O Fish and 10 piece McNuggets.  It is a pretty good deal, and we all have to watch our pennies to pay for the Obamacare health insurance rate hikes.  Speaking of good deals, Hardees or Carl's Jr. in some places, has an All Star Deal where you get a double cheeseburger, spicy chicken sandwich, fries a cookie and a drink for $5.  Us average Americans eat at fast food establishments, so if anything, this shows Trump in some ways is a typical American.  

17 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

But are they posting the truth or is what they are saying a lie?

Does it really matter?  Did you read the story?  It seems the latest thing they have to say about Trump is that he likes to eat McDonalds food and other unhealthy things.  They started adding up the calories.  And the horror of it all, he was drinking a Diet Coke.  I personally wouldn't drink a Diet Coke.  My soft drink of choice is Pepsi with real sugar, but as a southerner, when given the choice, I usually like sweet iced tea.  

Was the story true?  Probably.  I am waiting on Old School and the media to come along and say this is a reason to impeach Trump, and he is probably guilty of liking McDonalds.  I don't even think I can find a way to cover this up.  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Yeah, I remember the press making a big deal about Sarah Palin eating pizza with a fork.   A few months ago, they tried to shame Melania about her shoes. 

Now they have to whine about Trump eats at McDonald's, or KFC.   They don't have any evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice, the Dow and Nasdaq are doing better than ever, people are getting better jobs, immigration is getting toughened up and being enforced, public land is being returned to the public, the wall is going to get built and we are going to get major tax reform for the first time in 30 + years.

Trump has not turned out to be the monster everyone tried to make him out to be a year ago.   So, now they simply have to talk about nonsense because they don't have anything newsworthy to talk about.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Butero said:

Does it really matter?  Did you read the story?  It seems the latest thing they have to say about Trump is that he likes to eat McDonalds food and other unhealthy things.  They started adding up the calories.  And the horror of it all, he was drinking a Diet Coke.  I personally wouldn't drink a Diet Coke.  My soft drink of choice is Pepsi with real sugar, but as a southerner, when given the choice, I usually like sweet iced tea.  

Was the story true?  Probably.  I am waiting on Old School and the media to come along and say this is a reason to impeach Trump, and he is probably guilty of liking McDonalds.  I don't even think I can find a way to cover this up.  

in-the-news-today-president-trump-told-cbs-news-he-19649088.png

1 hour ago, Butero said:

But seriously who cares what Donald Trump eats? I certainly don't.

14 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I never thought I would see the day where you would see "news" stories about the eating habits of the President, but here we are in America in the year 2017.  It is amazing what passes for news.  

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

I never thought I would see the day where you would see "news" stories about the eating habits of the President, but here we are in America in the year 2017.  It is amazing what passes for news.  

I have seen news articles on other Presidents on what their eating habits have been. When a person is in the the position of the President of the United States people study their every habit and they have a magnifying glass on them. I am not interested in anything Donald Trump does.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I have seen news articles on other Presidents on what their eating habits have been. When a person is in the the position of the President of the United States people study their every habit and they have a magnifying glass on them. I am not interested in anything Donald Trump does.

I am curious. If you are not interested in anything trump does, then why are you posting in threads on trump?

• Thumbs Up 1