IGNORED

Politics, religion and the reason why the Christian Church was formed.

Justmemyselfandi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 12/9/2017 at 1:37 PM, Rick_Parker said:

Religion is political these days. Especially Christianity. It is being banned, persecuted, and sued. On this forum, some people think they are being "cute" by making snide, off-hand remarks about political people they don't agree with in the vain hope that it will pass without response. It just shows their immaturity in the faith. I'm sorry to say.

Religion, I think is above politics, because of those strange bedfellows we have to aline ourselves with to dable in it.

I don't think you can actually call what is happening in America persecution any more than the liberals can claim what has happened to them is being victimized. I look at persecution as more to do with what Isis did to Christians.  What is happening in America is more the Devil flexing his muscles after the country went completely hedonistic during the presidency of President Obama. the liberals are blind and think freedom comes from anarchy when it is chaos that truly comes from that.

People who make snide remarks are only looking for their 15 seconds of fame and the exileration that comes from that evaporates with the next thought.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Political debates usually spark anger. Does politics and religion really not mix? No, they do not. The will of God has precedence over ever aspect of our lives. No government can prevent God's will. Politics is only a method used to accomplish His will. Political individuals are not the Savior of our world.

Amen, Sister, AMEN!

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have been concerned about the church looking to politics. Many thinking that they must vote. They believe that our government will make them better off economically. More jobs and fatter wallets. They have stopped looking to Christ and his return for comfortable Life styles. Gods word says the systems of the world are Babylon and the more we look to it the more we look to antichrist.

The disciples believed He would deliver them from Roman rule. Satan offered Him to have the whole world if he would worship him. He could have ruled the world. Jesus he had to do the will Of the Father. No political ambition. Neither did he instruct the apostles to be political. It was opportunistic and greedy bishops of Rome that sot after political authority. The beginning  of the apostate church. It is the man of sin who seeks to rule the world politically.      

Thank you for this.  The worst mistake the Evangelistic community did was get tangled up with the Republican party.  We are Gods ambassadors in this world, not his policemen. In ever account of God needing anything done He usede his angels and when he used men he choose the meekest among them so as to display his glory

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm interested in what Dr. Lloyd Jones said as he is one of my favorite teachers.

Lloyd Jones say the apathy towards world affairs amongst the English and Germans as Hitler seized political power. If  they had taken his writings about Mein Kampf seriously, they would have never voted him in.

God sets up all governing authorities (Rom 13:1) and it is in the best interest of the Gospel when Christians do all they lawfully can (vote/pray/petition etc.)  to see that one who is at least sympathetic to the Gospel is supported.

The scary thing is hilter did ACT sympathetic towards the christiain religion.     He just used it to get in .  then brought his own form of what he considered POSITIVE

christanity.  basically a church that supported HIS reign.   scary , but then men do that all the time.  didn't barrack Obama try and play a version of being christain

even lied and said he was for marriage between one woman and one man.    Many do this .  SO what to do.   First realize what the goal of the world really is

a form of religion that is all inclusive.   so IF any is under that spell, no matter how they got it or what guise it was under .  well,   are things often not what they appear.

The goal is to change christanity into a more accepting and all tolerant view,  as well as the other religions too.   

And man,  phew I got a bad feeling someones real goals might just surface under the guise of PROTECTING christanity but really its to help usher in the change the higher

ups really wanted.    JUST ,    WATCH ALL REAL CLOSELY.   cause real colors are about to start showing .   

Even those who had supported hitler early on some realized oh dear this man is off. most didn't or did not care due to Man hitler sure did make some serious

positive changes AT FIRST .   I mean the man brought Germany to nigh at zero percent unemployment.  and other things

in fact credible historians and others have said, HAD hitler died well before ww two,  he would have went down as one of the greats.

MEN KNOW how to get control .   PROMISE on finicial security , deliever , and then BAM ya got em.       Scary eh.     My advice stands

you , me , we know not to vote hillery.  but I knew something many others did not and I did try and warn.  ITS JUST the false prophets HOLLERED for trump

a whole lot louder than I warned  NOT TO VOTE HIM IN EITHER.   yeah, I know , most thought Dietrech and Neitz were nuts too for warning out against their man

that the christain church had held up on a pedalstool.  but too little to late , HITLER was their to stay.  YOU JUST watch TRUMP and watch him close.

AND NO.  I don't even think he is no hilter nor THE ANTI CHRIST .  in fact I very highly highly doubt he is .  But a changer to christanity.  OH YEAH , and watch out for it too.

IF we read the bible.   and we do.     Go back and look at patterns.  HOPES and etc that FALSE ONES HAD.

Trump had a heavey arsenal of utter false ones at his back.  KENNY , ya should have heard him give his speech about christains that don't vote for  trump.

Das ist nicht gut.   YEAH not GOOD.   paula and scores of other top top false prophets PUSHED HEAVY and HARD , day and night for this man.   NOT A GOOD SIGN

cause GOD will give the false ones a false hope.   Just keep watching that man close .  real close . 

Just now, Yowm said:

That was my point, if Christians in Germany had looked carefully into Mein Kampf (in America Obama's Dreams from my Father) they would never had been snookered.  

OBTW can you change my booboo in your quote of mine where it says, 'Lloyd Jones say ' to 'Lloyd Jones saw' ? Thx

FULLY AGREE.  BUT HAD CHRISTAINS PAID ATTENTION TO WHO TRUMP SAT UNDER and WHAT HE said on stage about the law and gays

THEY WOULD NEVER have voted him in either.  the man was HONEST , but his answer was a very , very bad sign and none seemed to give a rip one .

I truly believe the church is going to get its delusion due to hey,  they voted overwhelmingly and that man said what he said .    At least

the other republican runner said , NO I would not make a christain bake a cake or do service for gay marriage.  TRUMP said ,  I WONT ANSWER

THAT IS AN ANSWER , cause his crowd was EVANGELICAL.   CHURCH prepare to be DECIEVED .

Just now, Yowm said:

No comparison. In Mein Kampf Hitler let his vitriolic hatred be known about the Jews, Trump has had no  such intention. 

read ALL of what I said.    AINT comparing him to hitler .  but I am saying watch out for a all inclusive message for a more positive christanity with this man.

HE aint here to save the church.    NOPE.  he is here to help change it .     WATCH FOR IT .   

Just now, Yowm said:

Baloney. He never speaks in favor of ecumenicalism.

If you want to continue on trump maybe you should go to this thread in progress...

Why are people for or against President Trump. What does he mean to you?

Agreed.   but no thanks I have learned to stay far away from political threads.   some people defend their candidate way more than they ever do stand for the truth or Christ .

and frankly I avoid those .   they wont hear anything .    Notice I don't avoid YOU .  that is cause I don't see you like that .   but many are so zealous for their man

they will attack anything or one that dares speak a word against their dream their hope , their life their whole reason for existence man.    And that I just want no part of .

32 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm interested in what Dr. Lloyd Jones said as he is one of my favorite teachers.

Lloyd Jones saw the apathy towards world affairs amongst the English and Germans as Hitler seized political power. If  they had taken his writings about Mein Kampf seriously, they would have never voted him in.

God sets up all governing authorities (Rom 13:1) and it is in the best interest of the Gospel when Christians do all they lawfully can (vote/pray/petition etc.)  to see that one who is at least sympathetic to the Gospel is supported.

It is hard to use assumption to prove anything in the past, when so much was happening beck then. Germany was in dire streights and was headed for insolvancy.  Inflation was so rampent that people were burning money instead of wood for fires.  The Wiemar republic was dispirited  as an ineffectual puppet of the allies that demanded Germany pay war damages to the point where their economy was bankrupt.  It was not votes that brought Hitler to power. It was international politics.

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I realize all that, but never should a Christian vote in a genocidal maniac for a loaf of bread...if they had a moral backbone left (after German higher criticism ravished the Churches there).

Please do not assume to judge others by your own standards when you did not go through what they did.. There were Jews who crawled across the dead corpses of the own people to pull gold fillings from their teeth in order for themselves to survive.  Do you think they did that out of a lack of moral courage.? 

Always remember that even one of Christs staunches supporters denied him three times before the cock crowed.

No one can tell what is in oneself until they are thrown in the fire and no one can truly judge another until they have stood where they stood and faced what they faced.

Edited by Justmemyselfandi