• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,612
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Dream interpretation? Certainly it is. It runs throughout scripture, including in the New Testament several times. :)

Ok. Of the top of my head, I know about Daniel interpretation, and Acts declaration .  But are we to interpret them though today.  Some say it is like becoming a seer.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

1 hour ago, Hidden In Him said:

I left earth and went into space. In the dream I seen the tinest light appear in the vast distance, and then an object coming out of it towards me.

When it reached me it was a piece of fruit and I took a bite...  It was very crisp and sweet, an apple.  

I left out part of it.  After biting the apple I then descened back to earth and came in through an opening in a church top.

When I looked at the apples in their trays they were all brown and diseased, yet they ate them as though it was great.

Ok, this one only takes a second. 

- The piece of fruit is spiritual food from God - teaching coming directly from Him rather than man, and is therefore true spiritual food - accurate teaching from God, given by the Holy Spirit. It represents things He has shown you directly in His word through your own studies, not just repeated by someone else and assumed to be true.

- His word is also "light," and that it comes from a great distance represents coming from God Himself.

- That it was "crisp and sweet" represents being full of life and vitality. Scripture sometimes refers to "tasting" of the things of God, that they are good.

- Descending back to earth represents descending to the carnal realm, where false teaching is being eaten. Specifically you come through a church top. This represents that many of the churches at your disposal at this time were serving "diseased" fruit, i.e. bad and unhealthy teaching that led to spiritual starvation (this leads into your dream of the starving man in your closet. That man was you, probably especially at that time you had the dream, unless it was pointing more towards the future).

- That the people in the church ate the diseased fruit yet thought it was great is an accurate description of much of the church today. They are receiving teaching that has very little spiritual life in it, but they don't know any better and think it's great because they have not eaten food directly from God by which to compare it.

That's the basic meaning, and again, I can share with you a major vision published several years ago where the Spirit is communicating the exact same thing. God is calling those who have ears to hear to eat teaching that comes directly from His hand, as opposed to that which is worldly and unhealthy.  

• This is Worthy 1

8 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Ok. Of the top of my head, I know about Daniel interpretation, and Acts declaration .  But are we to interpret them though today.  Some say it is like becoming a seer.  

Yes we should. Scripture prophesies that in the end-times, He is going to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh (i.e. believers of every age group), and that our sons and daughters will prophecy, and old men will dream dreams and young men will see visions. Some think this passage was fulfilled after Pentecost, but a few verses later (Joel 2:31) Joel goes into how the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and fearful day of the Lord comes. This means the fullest fulfillment of this passage is still ahead of us, not behind us.

It is my experience that believers are having dreams and visions a LOT these days, but the problem is there are not a lot of good interpreters yet. As for becoming a seer, I suppose they mean in the occult sense. But I've heard it taught that the seer is also a Biblical concept. It's a matter of who you are receiving the visions from.   

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,612
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Yes we should. Scripture prophesies that in the end-times, He is going to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh (i.e. believers of every age group), and that our sons and daughters will prophecy, and old men will dream dreams and young men will see visions.

Thank you for your  explanation.  A question though. How do you know that your interpretation is one hundred percent accurate and can you interpret every dream or only those relating to biblical things. Could it be discernment that the interpreter is using rather than spiritual revelation.  Or better yet, how do you get the interpretation, is it by a messenger or such.  This is interesting and I want to know how this is achieved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

How do you know that your interpretation is one hundred percent accurate and can you interpret every dream or only those relating to biblical things.

Well, I don't know that an interpretation is 100% accurate, LoL. I just sense it is. I have plenty of experience with it now, though, and I am right a very high percentage of the time, even when the one having the dream initially tells me they don't think it's right. We find out a month later that it was. But I have "missed" a few times as well, so I just sort of wait on time to tell me if I was right or not. 

About only dreams that relate to Biblical things, I have only interpreted for Christians before, and the Lord uses the same sort of imagery and metaphors in dreams as He does in scripture.

Could it be discernment that the interpreter is using rather than spiritual revelation.

Well, discernment actually is a form of spiritual revelation... maybe you mean like clairvoyance or something. No, I never had the gift when I was an unbeliever. In fact, I used to have dreams all the time that I had utterly no idea what they meant. Now I'm able to interpret them, but it certainly wasn't something I was "born with" or anything.

Maybe I don't fully understand your question here.

Or better yet, how do you get the interpretation, is it by a messenger or such.

Oh Heavens, no. I think I'd be spooked. I just sense it. Sometimes when a dream is tough I have to sit there and look at it for a second. After a bit the Lord starts making sense of things, piece by piece, until the whole thing fits.

This is interesting and I want to know how this is achieved. 

I actually want to teach it to people. But while it is a skill that can be refined in a sense, it is ultimately a gift you have to pray for and receive from God first, so praying for gifts is where it starts. 

Very good questions, btw. 

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

All of a sudden I am remembering another dream I had.

This one was about eight years ago.

I was in my house and suddenly I was pulled up into space. And it was so clear , so real

and the sun the moon and all the planets were in one line.    

It was as though I could see them as up close. I have no idea what it meant. Except perhaps perfect alignment maybe.  

Ok, Friend of, let me give you part 2. This second one is pretty simple. 

First of all notice your wording: "All of a sudden I am remembering another dream I had." When I see this sort of thing, it means the Spirit of God is/ was bringing another dream to your remembrance now in context of the first one. That's important, because it means the two dreams are related, as also evident from the fact that the setting is the same in both (outer space).

The meaning is this: That you were being pulled into space meant that you were again being drawn by the Spirit to receive a spiritual education of sorts, but this time on how things "line up" according to God's will. Many wonder how the true kingdom of God and true body of Christ can be "one" when so much false teaching and denominationalism splinters everything. (I noticed you also talk a lot about Interfaith, which is a similar concern but in reverse). But there IS a kingdom and a Body that lines up with His will completely, only the only way to see it is to see everything from Heaven's perspective, and preferably up close. This is how to avoid what becomes of you if you do not see things from this perspective (as the last dream suggests), but are instead overcome by the spiritual starvation you experience, and by the spiritual corruption you see all around you.

Gimme a little time on the last one. I want to word things properly. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Ok, Friend of, let me give you part 2. This second one is pretty simple. 

First of all notice your wording: "All of a sudden I am remembering another dream I had." When I see this sort of thing, it means the Spirit of God is/ was bringing another dream to your remembrance now in context of the first one. That's important, because it means the two dreams are related, as also evident from the fact that the setting is the same in both (outer space).

The meaning is this: That you were being pulled into space meant that you were again being drawn by the Spirit to receive a spiritual education of sorts, but this time on how things "line up" according to God's will. Many wonder how the true kingdom of God and true body of Christ can be "one" when so much false teaching and denominationalism splinters everything. (I noticed you also talk a lot about Interfaith, which is a similar concern but in reverse). But there IS a kingdom and a Body that lines up with His will completely, only the only way to see it is to see everything from Heaven's perspective, and preferably up close. This is how to avoid what becomes of you if you do not see things from this perspective (as the last dream suggests), but are instead overcome by the spiritual starvation you experience, and by the spiritual corruption you see all around you.

Gimme a little time on the last one. I want to word things properly. 

OH,    I warn out against interfaith .   Its sucking the life out of all who are gathering under it .    thus the alarm must be sounded .  

This massive thing is many ways and many forms is sucking the life right out of massive numbers of peoples .   

I would sooner gather with a group of bipolar pit bull dogs infected with aides , than to even listen to or gather with that wicked pile of dung mindset .

Its a sell out and thus I am will warn out .    You be blessed .    The perfect alignement OF GODS WORD ,   cannot coexist with the aligmenent of what men thinks

but soley what GOD says .   

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I would sooner gather with a group of bipolar pit bull dogs infected with aides

LoL. Certainly no strong emotions there. :laugh:

This site has been funny lately!

image.png

I imagine a bipolar pit bull is something to take seriously, LoL.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Hidden In Him said:

LoL. Certainly no strong emotions there. :laugh:

This site has been funny lately!

image.png

I imagine a bipolar pit bull is something to take seriously, LoL.

That looks like one happy cat .    Speaking of happy cats , my two have done far greater good against the rats than anything I tried before .

In less than ten days we got four kills on four rats .    Got two Siamese hunters that papa set loose after them rats .    A daddy and his nine month old son .

Rat slayers .   I told mama cat the other day you just pop me out another rat killer girl.   she popped four more kittens .    They will all get good homes.

But I mights keep me one more to set loose in the attic.   Four cats versus many rats and them rats is gonna run .  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Hi, I was reading this and wanted to correct your understanding about a seer which is also called a prophet...here are scriptures to that....

2 Chronicles 9:29 - Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, [are] they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

2 Chronicles 33:19 - His prayer also, and [how God] was intreated of him, and all his sin, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they [are] written among the sayings of the seers.

1 Chronicles 29:29 - Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they [are] written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

2 Chronicles 12:15 - Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, [are] they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And [there were] wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.

Basically a seer is a prophet who "sees" with visions and dreams. Now the soothsayers and fortune tellers are not of God and the bible warns to stay away from them because they operate under an unknown spirit.

I hope I am not sounding condescending or anything like that....God Bless and have a great day.

Edited by patty floweers
add a few more thoughts and a God Bless
  • Thumbs Up 1