• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

NOW would you like to hear a word from paul to timothy.   I seen the word natural up their and man this verse sure comes to mind.

IN the last days shall come perilous times,     and one major sign was....................they will be without natural affection.  

Not natural - you got it.

This also includes beastiality, children, the dead - in short, anything you want 

I think these two cities were beyond putrid.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/19/2017 at 4:32 PM, MorningGlory said:

It's not Biblical, just my opinion, but I think those two were just natural oddities.  Remember the average man in those times was, I believe, about five feet five inches.  A seven footer would look like a giant to them.

Hey MG!

That be the case, then there was town after town with these oddities. IMHO, if one takes Gen 6: 1-4 literally; as well as Peter and Jude, and doesn't subscribe to the line of Seth / Cain view, the Bible makes more sense. Why was all the line of Seth also destroyed in the flood?

Over and over again in scripture we see Satan trying to kill and corrupt the blood line of Christ. Satan had approximately 400 years to populate the promised land to prevent the Hebrews from returning, with the descendants of the Nephilim. Having a few seven footers around would be an oddity back then, but a multitude of 9-15 footers (we know what a cubit, Egyptian cubit and royal cubit measures).

I side with the literal interpretation of scripture on this one.

Another verse that has always grabbed my attention, as in the days of Noe, so shall the coming of the Son of man be. You have to ask yourself, Jesus could have picked many points in history. What was so different about the days of Noah, that He went all the way back to then to give His example? Same applies to the days of Lot. Just something to chew on for a bit :o

On 12/19/2017 at 5:30 PM, Victor Savin said:

Then what about mythological creatures? Chimera, centaurs... weren't them corrupted creatures by the nephilims?

My personal opinion is, Greek mythology and other cultures based their belief's and deities in part, on actual demonic beings that once lived (offspring of the Nephilim). A lot has been studied and written on that subject, and it's to lengthy to delve into.

We see history and cultures loaded with symbolism of Chimera's, Centaurs and hybrid humans. Is this a figment of mans illogical imagination globally, or is there something to it? The Lord could have just as easily wiped man off the earth and left creation as it was. Why did God choose to destroy everything that had the breath of life (non fish)? Again this is too lengthy to get in to, but based on the works of Flavis Josephus, and other information that can be gleaned from non-canonical sources, there was evil angelic DNA experimentation going on.

Again in my opinion, Satan knows the Bible, and what better way to prevent the coming of the Messiah than to corrupt the blood line / humanity in which the Messiah would come? 

Many don't believe in my viewpoint. But in my mind reading scripture and adding 2 + 2, it's all a fit and makes perfect sense to me. The Bible wasn't written to tell us everything we want to know about Satan and his minions, fallen angels, or those angels whom sinned. His message to us is that we are sinners in need of a Savior, what His plan is for the redemption of sinners, and the One who will pay the price for us because of His love for us. He tells us why we need a Savior, who we are, why we are here, what He expects from us, and where we're going. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The elongated skulls of Paracas make one ponder.

These elongated skulls have been found all over the world.

They are different to simply flat boarding the skull from babyhood to emulate the look.

The actual structure of the skull plates are different.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/19/2017 at 9:50 PM, MorningGlory said:

God's genetic laws will tell you that centaurs, half man and half horse, are not possible.  As for chimeras and the like, think of Horus, the Egyptian 'god' who was half man and half dog (o was it jackal?) God did not create such things and beings cannot mate to create such things.  It's simple logic.

It's also simple logic that Satan and his minions wants to unseat God Almighty by any and all means at his disposal. And corrupting humanity via DNA tampering or altering creation, to prevent the coming of the future Messiah, contamination the blood-line of Christ is certainly well within his means. Currently he is the prince of this world.

The Lord could have easily destroyed only humans off the face of the earth. Why did the Lord select to wipe out everything that had the breath of life (less fish) in the flood?

And, and, and... If man in this day and age can create the monstrosities we see and hear about, how much more can Satan pervert? Seen any mice with human ears on them lately? Or pigs with 100% human blood in them? Or, or, or?

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't forget, Genesis portrays Satan as a serpent.

And also, elsewhere in Scripture, a donkey spoke a human language.

On 12/25/2017 at 6:35 AM, Sister said:

Hi Victor Savin

In Genesis ch6, the angels of the Lord rebelled and took wives from the daughters of man who bared them children.

It is not stated in the Canon, but common sense tells us that these children were half angel, half man.

During the flood, the angels who committed this particular abomination were put in prison, and the book of Enoch goes into much more detail about what happened to their offspring.

God put it into their hearts to war each other.  One by one they killed each other before the flood came (the offspring hybrids)

But after the flood, giants appeared again.  The angels who were put into prison are an example for the rest to never repeat this again.

The only way I can figure out that giants came to be again after the flood, is that their "seed" was preserved through someone saved on the ark.

It could of been maybe the wife of Ham, for all the giants after the flood were of Ham's seed.

Hey Sis!

Yeah that's one reasonable of the opinions out there and is a possibility. However, what would have been the purpose of the flood then?

Ge 6:4 ¶ There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Another possibility was another occurrence? After the tower of Babel fell, and the people scattered to the seventy nations, was each nation assigned an angel? What happened to the angels? Just something I thought about.

Genesis 3:15-17New International Version (NIV)

15 And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

- spoken to Satan

*between your offspring and hers.

*I don't know but does this mean the nephilim or ...those who reject God?

- just putting the question out there.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:59 AM, Justin Adams said:

P.s. There was something going on in Sodom and Gomorrah that was especially horrific. There are clues in the text if you wish to search them out. In this case, the Lord's only way to address the situation was to incinerate two whole cities completely. What was in there can be hinted at from Jasher and by inference Enoch and other books that today are not accepted as canon.

One reason for their exclusion was that they did not agree with Rome's 'flavor of the week' and there was hot discussion about them.
Even some Eastern Churches (some 10 million people) still accept Enoch in their canon of 88 books.
They do not have the Roman doctrine in their churches like we do in the west. However, Rome is trying very hard to get a dialog going in the east, so we shall see.

Check the difference between the 1611 KJV (a favorite) and the later version with 14 less books.

Hey Justin!

To save me a little time, do you have the location for Jasher. I'm familiar with the book of Enoch, but Jasher not so. I've always thought their might be more to the story about Sodom and Gomorrah, solely than its destruction because of wide spread sodomy. Another thing that's puzzled me, is why was Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt for a memorial?  There was good reason for our Lord's seemingly harsh punishment of Lot's wife I know, but I don't understand it yet.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,828
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

The sins of Sodom [and Gomorrah] are explicitly outlined in Ezekiel 16:48-52 where God is condemning Jerusalem and comparing them to pagan nations.

"As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.  Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.   They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed.  Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous."

People today have said that if America doesn't wake up and repent, we will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

They have this misguided notion that Sodom and Gomorrah were the worst to places to have ever lived.

God already said in his word, in Ezekiel that they weren't.

Why did he destroy them?  He saw fit to when he saw the great sin.

Edited by Jayne