• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

On 26/12/2017 at 9:21 PM, Justin Adams said:

Yes. They desired to 'know' the angels sent to rescue Lot and family. Like they had past experience with angelic forces. Then they just took the hands of the men - instantly they were outside the city - miraculous angelic power as the fire from heaven was already on its way they had to hurry. No pushing thru crowds on the way to the city gate - just instantaneous movement. Bit like when Phillip met the Eunuch. 

Do you think the angels looked like an average male?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, HisFirst said:

Do you think the angels looked like an average male?

The scripture say that 'many have entertained angels unaware'. So I think the answer is a definite YES.

Additionally, YaH's hosts and council member have tremendous power since material is like vapor to them and like YaHshua, they can pass thru walls if need be.

Angels are our unseen aids and helpers. It is their job, depending on rank, of looking out for YaH's creation and particularly mankind.

Read carefully the account of Lot being 'set outside the city'. Instantaneous exodus!

Edited by Justin Adams

Just now, Justin Adams said:

The scripture say that 'many have entertained angels unaware'. So I think the answer is a definite YES.

Additionally, YaH's hosts and council member have tremendous power since material is like vapor to them and like YaHshua, they can pass thru walls if need be.

Angels are our unseen aids and helpers. It is their job, depending on rank, of looking out for YaH's creation and particularly mankind.

Read carefully the account of Lot being 'set outside the city'. Instantaneous exodus!

Yes, I have read those Bible passages - just with the nephilim connection that was brought up about the disintegration of the two cities, I thought perhaps the townsmen could identify the men were not human.

And perhaps this crossing of boundaries was a reason for their demise - 

maybe this was a norm of sorts.

9 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Yes, I have read those Bible passages - just with the nephilim connection that was brought up about the disintegration of the two cities, I thought perhaps the townsmen could identify the men were not human.

And perhaps this crossing of boundaries was a reason for their demise - 

Oh yes. They knew about angels. I believe there was more to this Sodom thing than meets the eye.

We do know that YaH wanted the Israelites to totally wipe out whole cities on occasion. I think this was due to the crossings and meddling with species - including people.
If today is any benchmark to go by, I think that whole continents of today would be wiped out if YaH took this route to purge.

There is way too much of this going on in secret today - just like in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Edited by Justin Adams

Oh yes. They knew about angels. I believe there was more to this Sodom thing than meets the eye.

We do know that YaH wanted the Israelites to totally wipe out whole cities on occasion. I think this was due to the crossings and meddling with species - including people.
If today is any benchmark to go by, I think that whole continents of today would be wiped out if YaH took this route today.

There is way too much of this going on in secret today - just like in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Personally, I do believe mythological characters were born out of the "heroics" of the nephilim - the Greeks, Norse etc.

1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

Personally, I do believe mythological characters were born out of the "heroics" of the nephilim - the Greeks, Norse etc.

Yes. History and inscription are rife with these otherworldly beings and their powers. Some if not all has been embellished, but that is to be expected. Look at the Indian (India) foundations of the Mohammedan systems that supposedly were of muslim origin.

It seem that Gilgamesh was a giant. Although some mistranslations are in effect here since 'gigantes' does not necessarily mean giant. There are loads of books opposing the Enoch accounts. I find it interesting that YaShua and the disciples quoted from Enoch - and to the consternation of the experts in doctrine, Enoch was found at Qumran! It is in the Eastern canon.

Don't start me on that track....

Yes. History and inscription are rife with these otherworldly beings and their powers. Some if not all has been embellished, but that is to be expected. Look at the Indian (India) foundations of the Mohammedan systems that supposedly were of muslim origin.

It seem that Gilgamesh was a giant. Although some mistranslations are in effect here since 'gigantes' does not necessarily mean giant. There are loads of books opposing the Enoch accounts. I find it interesting that YaShua and the disciples quoted from Enoch - and to the consternation of the experts in doctrine, Enoch was found at Qumran! It is in the Eastern canon.

Don't start me on that track....

I haven't read the Book of Enoch myself but I've read enough discussions on here and have watched videos where people quote the book, to know it's controversial but at the same time,  holds a lot of interest and importance to many.

4 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I haven't read the Book of Enoch myself but I've read enough discussions on here and have watched videos where people quote the book, to know it's controversial but at the same time,  holds a lot of interest and importance to many.

You can get it free online I think along with Jasher. Jasher really fills in the blanks regarding Noah etc.

YaHude and Peter and YaHshua all quoted from Enoch, much to chagrin of the so-called Christian Church. Most believers have been so ham-strung by their various doctrines and verboten lists that it serves to keep them in the dark and under the thumb of a system that is really just an off-shoot of rome. I have much to say in this regard. Most of it is anti-Semitic enactments by rome and friends.

Today rome and the UN are banding together to oppose Israel in the EU.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/19/2017 at 11:30 PM, Victor Savin said:

Then what about mythological creatures? Chimera, centaurs... weren't them corrupted creatures by the nephilims?

No such thing. mythological creatures are make-believe ideas that man has come up with in their imaginations. Oh and not to mention none of this can be found in scripture. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/19/2017 at 10:14 PM, Victor Savin said:

Hi,

I am new on Worthy.

i would like to ask something about nephilims. If God sent the flood to eliminate them and every corrupted creature, what kind of being is Goliath and Og king of Bashan?

My belief is that they were just extremely tall people compared to the average height of a person in that day. Goliath and Og were not giants like you see in movies, portrayed in fictional books and the like. Sometimes I think people let their imaginations run wild with this type of stuff and then try to fit scripture into their belief which isn't scriptural in the first place.