• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/21/2017 at 5:58 AM, Victor Savin said:

Who is Jesus?

The first thing that popped into my head was this.

Matthew 16:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

51 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Just because the letter is from Jesus doesn't mean that God is only one person; In fact, if you look at what you posted, there are SEVEN spirits  of God there, so there is that to consider!

are they separate persons

53 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

On that note, Revelation 5 says:

" I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?” And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it. Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it; and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.” And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints." (Revelation 5:1-8, NASB, emphasis mine)

on that note, the one setting on the throne is the same one standing, because he is the diversity of himself. scripture, Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead". this is one person the Lord Jesus who is the Seven Spirits. so two of your three is eliminated. which means it's not three to began with. 

57 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

We also have the following in Genesis:

" Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

you just confirmed my point. scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". if he was to come, then he, God, at Genesis 1:26 is not "DIVERSIFIED" yet in flesh, because the image of God, MAN, or the another, or the LAST ADAM, the offspring was yet to come. because, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".he is singular.

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

" "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech."" (Genesis 11:7, NASB, emphasis mine)

(Doesn't sound like just one person here, and angels wouldn't decide this on their own.)

Glad you said that, scripture, Genesis 11:9 "Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth". now, is the LORD, all cap one or three?.

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

And Matthew:

" Then Jesus arrived from Galilee at the Jordan coming to John, to be baptized by him. But John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I have need to be baptized by You, and do You come to me?” But Jesus answering said to him, “Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he permitted Him. After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased " (Matthew 3:13-17, NASB, emphasis mine)

good, the MANIFESTATION of God in flesh, the diversity of God, was standing in the water, the source of the diversity, the root "APPEARED" like a dove, and the Spirit who fills Heaven and Earth at the same time all the time spoke from heaven. supportive scripture, Jeremiah 23:23 & 24"Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD". see, a voice is not a PERSON but OF a PERSON... understand now?. also notice it's the LORD all caps again one PERSON who fills Heaven and Earth. .... so the diversity of the Holy Spirit stands. 

conclusion, one God, one PERSON "diversified". 

PS again don't get titles confused with person. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

15 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Matthew 16:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

I like what Psalms 37:4 posted. the Son and "MY"  Father statement. my is a possessive pronoun, indicating ownership. when the diversity of the Holy Spirit was on Earth, in flesh, the Son, he said "my" Father, not in any biological sense, but in ownership. simply put "my" Father means "my" Spirit in heaven. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". understand the body of God, the flesh, or the image to come, was on the Earth at the same time the Spirit, without flesh is in Heaven. and when the Father address the Son on earth, "my" son is in reference to as saying "my" body. my Spirit, my Body. because it belongs to him. 

this is why the Lord Jesus said in John 14, I will not leave you comfortless, I, I, I, will come to you. and he did, on Pentecost, who is the Seven Spirit..... how easy can it get.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

since many are trying to explain, or support their doctrine. may I help you out a bit.  in the seven letter to the seven churches in revelation chapters 2 & 3, question, is this the Lord Jesus addressing those churches yes or no?. 

I say yes, but, is it not the Holy Spirit who is speaking?

what you say?. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

PS maybe this can help one see the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/23/2017 at 11:10 AM, 101G said:

I didn't say God have heads, nor is he three persons. instead of confrontation, let the scriptures speak for themselves, agreed.

I don't believe in three persons. Revelation proves this out. example,  Revelation 1:4 & 5  "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood".

is this letter, (Revelation) from three PERSON or ONE Person or Two?. read the scriptures again.

in your belief do you say. 

A. he, "which is, and which was, and which is to come" is the one you calls the Father"

B. he, "the seven Spirits" the Holy Spirit

C. and Jesus Christ. 

so I ask, is this three person or one PERSON that the letter from?. 

I'll be waiting for your answer. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

The seven spirits more accurately translates as 'seven fold spirit' There are NOT seven spirits of God in the way it might appear.

I know what Oneness people like you believe, you believe in a one body God who manifests as three different personages. Really little difference in the idea of one God with three heads. Its still a heretical pagan concept.

You believe that in OT times God manifested as the Father, the Son in His earthly existence and the Holy Ghost afterwards (wrong, btw for He manifested as all three personages at various times throughout OT and NT times and Jesus always speaks of Father and Son as DISTINCT people. )

The letter in Revelation is from Father, through the Son and Holy Ghost who is usually not mentioned specifically

Explain this one.....

John 17:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 12:28 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

A one body God would not be talking to Himself

4 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The seven spirits more accurately translates as 'seven fold spirit' There are NOT seven spirits of God in the way it might appear.

I know what Oneness people like you believe, you believe in a one body God who manifests as three different personages. Really little difference in the idea of one God with three heads. Its still a heretical pagan concept.

You believe that in OT times God manifested as the Father, the Son in His earthly existence and the Holy Ghost afterwards (wrong, btw for He manifested as all three personages at various times throughout OT and NT times and Jesus always speaks of Father and Son as DISTINCT people. )

The letter in Revelation is from Father, through the Son and Holy Ghost who is usually not mentioned specifically

Explain this one.....

John 17:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 12:28 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

A one body God would not be talking to Himself

GINOLJC, from reading your post, which I welcome, I see you know nothing of what I believe in. 

#1. the Seven Spirit are gifts of the Holy Spirit. 

#2. I'm not a Oneness as you think, nor am I a  Oneness  as some Pentecostals teach. I'm a Diversified oneness as the bible teach, that's your ERROR. so please pay attention to that, ok.

#3. Diversity states that the Holy Spirit is the only "PERSON" in the Godhead, and there is no other PERSONS. your ERROR again.

#4. God never manifested in the OT as a person. he only "APPEARED" in the OT. another ERROR on your part.

#5. You said, " Jesus always speaks of Father and Son as DISTINCT people". another ERROR on your part. the Father and the Son is the Same "PERSON" only SHARED. 

#6. you said, "the letter in revelation is from the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit". again another ERROR on your Part. the letter is from one PERSON, which is easily proven. so again you ERROR.

#7. you use John 17 to prove God is there, two person. again another ERROR on your part. I submit, the conjunction "and" there shows it's one person. ok, revelation time, and I'm not speaking of the book revelation. but the book of James. listen, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world". is this two person here, "God and the Father?"..... well? no, it's speaking of the Same person. now your John 17. verse 3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent". see that conjunction there "and", just like in James 1:27. it is speaking of the same person. 

see how easy it is to refute your claims.

now let me show you something. if the Father, as you believe here  is the "ONLY" true God, then is not Jesus also true? is he not God also. or is just the Person of the Father is the only TRUE God. if so you have a problem of Co-equal-ness. I'll looking to hear from you.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

43 minutes ago, 101G said:

GINOLJC, from reading your post, which I welcome, I see you know nothing of what I believe in. 

#2. I'm not a Oneness as you think, nor am I a  Oneness  as some Pentecostals teach. I'm a Diversified oneness as the bible teach, that's your ERROR. so please pay attention to that, ok.

#3. Diversity states that the Holy Spirit is the only "PERSON" in the Godhead, and there is no other PERSONS. your ERROR again.

#4. God never manifested in the OT as a person. he only "APPEARED" in the OT. another ERROR on your part.

#5. You said, " Jesus always speaks of Father and Son as DISTINCT people". another ERROR on your part. the Father and the Son is the Same "PERSON" only SHARED. 

#6. you said, "the letter in revelation is from the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit". again another ERROR on your Part. the letter is from one PERSON, which is easily proven. so again you ERROR.

#7. you use John 17 to prove God is there, two person. again another ERROR on your part. I submit, the conjunction "and" there shows it's one person. ok, revelation time, and I'm not speaking of the book revelation. but the book of James. listen, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world". is this two person here, "God and the Father?"..... well? no, it's speaking of the Same person. now your John 17. verse 3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent". see that conjunction there "and", just like in James 1:27. it is speaking of the same person. 

now let me show you something. if the Father, as you believe here  is the "ONLY" true God, then is not Jesus also true? is he not God also. or is just the Person of the Father is the only TRUE God. if so you have a problem of Co-equal-ness. I'll looking to hear from you.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

And he said MY LORD and my GOD.    notice JESUS did not correct him and say NO  I am not.     Had phillip been n error when he saw the resurrected Christ

and said , MY LORD AND MY GOD.  JESUS would have said NOO I am not .   The GOD is his word and his word is God.   amen.

48 minutes ago, 101G said:

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

So now since we have established Who Christ is.    LETS stop heedng men who teach contrary to him and allow REMARRIAGE .  ITS ADULTERY

and as paul once said they shall be called an adulteress SO long as the husband lives.  and JESUS said it goes for the husband too who remarries.

SINCE WE KNOW WHO YESHUA is...............NOW perhaps we undersand WHY I relentlessey say KEEP HIS SAYINGS.    Let it sink in .   cause many in adultery and know it not.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And he said MY LORD and my GOD.    notice JESUS did not correct him and say NO  I am not.     Had phillip been n error when he saw the resurrected Christ

and said , MY LORD AND MY GOD.  JESUS would have said NOO I am not .   The GOD is his word and his word is God.   amen.

First, Thanks for the response. second I agree.  this is true, for Lord is a Title and not a person, but the title of the same person who is God. you just supported my point. glad you used that verse. for the OT God is LORD, as well as he is so in the New testament, Lord. 

now further enlightenment on the very verse you gave. He is God, because of his nature of Spirit, (He have the seven spirits, see Rev 5:6) meaning the HOLY SPIRIT, aint that GRAND. he is Lord because he dwells, now in ETERNAL Flesh and bones, but without blood. the "Which is to come", Rev 1:4, 1:8, 4:8. aint God revealing of himself. and again thanks.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So now since we have established Who Christ is.    LETS stop heedng men who teach contrary to him and allow REMARRIAGE .  ITS ADULTERY

and as paul once said they shall be called an adulteress SO long as the husband lives.  and JESUS said it goes for the husband too who remarries.

SINCE WE KNOW WHO YESHUA is...............NOW perhaps we undersand WHY I relentlessey say KEEP HIS SAYINGS.    Let it sink in .   cause many in adultery and know it not.

I agree with you to a point. men are not going to stop, but our brother the apostle Paul did say that their mouths must be stop. so let them teach, but let their doctrine be tested by fire, 1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire". so in conclusion, let's be like our Saviour, he have that all men be saved. so be it. I rather see them save with a little smut on their backsides, instead of without it in hell. a little suffering is sometime good for the soul.... (smile). agreed?

Peace in Christ Yeshua. 

27 minutes ago, 101G said:

First, Thanks for the response. second I agree.  this is true, for Lord is a Title and not a person, but the title of the same person who is God. you just supported my point. glad you used that verse. for the OT God is LORD, as well as he is so in the New testament, Lord. 

now further enlightenment on the very verse you gave. He is God, because of his nature of Spirit, (He have the seven spirits, see Rev 5:6) meaning the HOLY SPIRIT, aint that GRAND. he is Lord because he dwells, now in ETERNAL Flesh and bones, but without blood. the "Which is to come", Rev 1:4, 1:8, 4:8. aint God revealing of himself. and again thanks.

I agree with you to a point. men are not going to stop, but our brother the apostle Paul did say that their mouths must be stop. so let them teach, but let their doctrine be tested by fire, 1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire". so in conclusion, let's be like our Saviour, he have that all men be saved. so be it. I rather see them save with a little smut on their backsides, instead of without it in hell. a little suffering is sometime good for the soul.... (smile). agreed?

Peace in Christ Yeshua. 

The seven spirits are that one self same spirit known as the Holy spirit.

You would agree with no other religion saves.  aka,  budda is of satan,  allah is of satan,  any other Is of satan.  ONLY faith in Christ saves.

Let me hear a hearty hallelujah that the all inclusive religion of interfaith that rome leads in and other churches are embracing is a LIE from hell itself.  ONLY JESUS saves and

we must believe it and confess it .