• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes.  Expose the lies , be a whistle-blower,  tell the truth,  and someone will get offended.....  but not much else is against the rules...

hey jeff.    read what I found next.     this delusion is a lie from satan.

read the next post .

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

hey jeff.    read what I found next.     this delusion is a lie from satan.

read the next post .

Imagine, for a moment, one faith and one family. Imagine living in unison with everyone without the hassle of trying to get along. Imagine your family, friends, and coworkers sharing the same convictions with no disputes and no misunderstandings. Discord among the brethern and hurt feelings would be a distant memory. The world would be at peace, and you would be living in a new reality made possible by a unifying faith.

Pope Francis embraces these imaginings and speaks about them often. Many agree with him. He wants to remove barriers of division from among all faiths. This new dream for unity would allow believers, regardless of faith and tradition and nation, to join as soul mates vowing to build one global community sharing one faith.

These are inspiring words from the Pope, and an increasing number of believers feel the tug to unite in singleness of one faith and one fellowship. It would feel so right and so now, a desirable change from the way things are today. As proof of the tug, evangelicals are hearing the call to come home. Last December Kenneth Copeland and other evangelicals (who share the Pope's vision) were so moved by the Pope's appeal they promised to join him in "prayer and spirit" to unite as brothers in Christ

THIS IS OF SATAN.    of the devil.     And WHO LEADS IT .  the same one that says all religions are children of GOD.  This man is a liar and a prince of it too.

I warned us this dung pile wouldonly increase.  Hugs without doctrine did this.  seeker friendly did this.

they all being led as one right to the worship of the global beast .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

worship of the global beast .

Well, that's prophesied in YHWH'S WORD,  right ?   The global beast is more deception than ever before, than by any other entity alive or dead or other.    Bigger than all the world governments and all the world religions all together,

so all the world "easily" is (has already been) deceived,  and will remain that way until JESUS RETURNS to SAVE those eagerly looking for HIM, as written in YHWH'S WORD.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

PEOPLE .   GET OUT of churches that wont correct but focus on unity with all, BUT NOT DOCTRINE.

this is  a sham.  its  a sham of satan cloaked with words that make it seem Good.   Surely says the serpent ye shall not die , for God desires world peace.  YEAH IT LIES

JESUS did not come to set up WORLD PEACE ,

THINK I CAME TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH I TELL YA NAY BUT RATHER DIVISOIN.

THE MEN AND PEOPLE UNDER THIS SPELL OF THE ALL INCLUSVIE WORLD PEACE , ARE HEEDING THE VOICE OF THE SERPENT .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, mven222 said:

Lady. Mocking for me is not allowed by my brother. Go to drink coffee. I am happy that u were with me and read me. Thank u. 

Well......I guess it's not hard to see what kind of help we need here in North America, the church is in a sad state, and self-righteous bickering just wears me out.  It's good to see your lamp burning bright for the Lord Bahira and your joy.  Wonderful that you are taking the gospel to the Muslims.  Don't know what all your theology is, and we might disagree on some things, but hope there is nothing that can't be ironed out or at least discussed in Christ-like way.  And even there are some things believers are allowed to disagree on and still remain in fellowship.  I will try to catch up with your posts.......haven't been able to keep up today due to circumstances.  I hope tomorrow, God willing.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, mven222 said:

Let me say this way:

All Commandments are COMMANDS of God i.e. they are laws. We are saved NOT by implementation of laws but by the FREE gift of God called grace.

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
For it is not the hearers of the Law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be declared righteous.

Amen, sister, you answered their question and hopefully that will satisfy.  Understanding that I could share of the sabbath is that it is picture of entering the sabbath rest that remains for the people of God.....that we are to labour/work to enter into (day of preparation).   Sabbath day is a shadow of ceasing from our own works to work the works of Him who sends us, and this is to be an everyday new Way of life.......and since it is the doers of the word who will be declared righteous, this is why it says we must not fail to enter it.  Our whole life is to be devoted to the Lord, living sacrifices (think whole burnt offering) rather than just one day a week.......and if we do that we are keeping the Sabbath day as well......nevertheless it is not a sin to keep one day a week set apart, it is only a sin if we were to impose that on others.....where it says to let no one judge/rule you in regards to sabbath days etc.

Hi my friend, I am a Jew. I belong to the HOLY Jewish nation.

Look:

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Jeremiah 2:3    
"Israel was holy to the LORD"

Deuteronomy 7:6    
"For you (JEWS/ISRAEL) are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth

Deuteronomy 26:19    

and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, for praise, fame, and honor; and that you shall be a consecrated people to the LORD your God, as He has spoken."

Exodus 19:6
and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel."

Deuteronomy 26:18
"The LORD has today declared you to be His people, a treasured possession, as He promised you, and that you should keep all His commandments;

Amen......which holy nation of the holy patriarchs and prophets, all old testament saints, we all belong to as believers in Yeshua, the commonwealth of Israel, the Israel of God.  And how we keep all His commandments is by faith and through faith, like those saints of ancient Israel did and this is why they pleased God......thinking of where Jesus speaking of the pharisees said they had failed to combine their law-keeping with faith.

And faith remember is a spiritual gift of God, not of our own that none may boast.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Loved it! 1

Guest shiloh357
25 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen, sister, you answered their question and hopefully that will satisfy.

No, she didn't answer the questions put to her.   You evidently don't read her posts.   She teaches salvation by works, that keeping the law is necessary for salvation in addition to faith in Jesus. 

Guest shiloh357
16 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen......which holy nation of the holy patriarchs and prophets, all old testament saints, we all belong to as believers in Yeshua, the commonwealth of Israel, the Israel of God.

No, that is not what the "Israel of God" is.

Hi brother,

I love ALL your responses.

You observe the law....I try to do that too...But I violate Muslims laws when they prevent me to PREACH to Muslims or when they are AGAINST my faith.

Why? Because I observe the Supreme Laws of the Supreme Court of my God...lol

But these laws/laws of my God condemn me always in violation of His laws, that is why I REPENT during prayers always and TRY to change the COURSE of my life as God's commands to AVOID a collapse on the road of my life and failing to arrive to the destination (His Kingdom) safe and saved.

I have just recalled what my beloved friend - a missionary- Sazie Johnson said in the past:

The Christian Double-Layer of Protection

Someone said, “Life is worth living when there are cameras around.” I smiled, because to some degrees, he is right. With the cameras turned on and running, we are not only honest and true to ourselves and to others, but we are also compared to behave properly and to live up to our potential. But it needs not be cameras that make our lives worth living. It needs be Christianity. I think life is worth living when you are a Christian. The reason is because God cannot learn.  

Now, that may seem like an insult to say, “God cannot learn,” but I can assure you that it is not an insult to God. God is brilliant; and He has the highest level of intelligence.

One Muslim writes: “The thing that surprises us (Muslims) is that you, Christians, believe that you can commit whatever sin and still enter into Heaven.”

I must admit that is a true assessment (evaluation) of Christianity. And we, Christians, need not shy from it, because he is right. We will go to heaven no matter what sins we commit in our lifetime. In fact the terms “Judgment Day” are not meant for Christians. And we, Christians, can honestly be glad about it, because God cannot learn.

When we say, “God is Omniscient,” we mean God is “All-knowing”. To be “All-knowing” is to know all things fully and instantly, and to have no need to learn something new. Thus, God cannot learn.  God is both the Source and the Possessor of all knowledge and wisdom. God knows all that there is to be known in the past, in the presence, and in the future. Whatever is to be known is known by God to the fullest. God knows all things equally and fully well. He cannot know one thing more than He knows another. One who is “All-knowing” is completely filled in knowledge and wisdom; and thus has no need to seek information on a subject or advice on a matter. Therefore; God cannot learn, for to learn means to increase in knowledge and in wisdom as new discoveries are brought to light.

That is why it is not an insult to say, “God cannot learn,” but rather it is praise to the “Only Wise God” — the King Eternal, Immortal, and Invisible.  

The Christian’s salvation rests on the fact that God cannot learn. What God knows about the Christian’s past, presence, and future, He knows instantly and fully. God is never shocked or surprise — not by the Christian’s past or future misbehavior (sin). The Christian’s salvation is sure, because God cannot learn anything new about the Christian’s future that God did not already know when God decided to offer salvation to the Christian through Jesus Christ.

That is why there is no such thing as a former Christian even if he/she is practicing another religion. Before God chose to save the Christian unto Himself, He (God) had instant and full knowledge that the Christian to whom He is offering salvation will practice another religion in the future. Salvation does not depend on the Christian’s behavior, neither does it depend on what the Christian can or cannot do for God. In Ephesians 2:8-9 we read, “For by grace you have been saved through faith (in Jesus Christ) — this (salvation) is not of yourself. It is the (free) gift that God gave to you so that no one can boast.”

What we have is a “Double-layer of Protection” for the Christian in terms of Salvation: (1) God knew instantly and fully all there was to be known about the Christian’s past, presence, and future before God offered salvation to the Christian through Jesus Christ, and (2) because the Christian was not worthy of salvation when God offered salvation to him, he (the Christian) cannot be unworthy as to lose his salvation. 

Let me say this: No man is good until he is first touched by good. God is good. Within every human being is the natural tendency to disobey God and to run away from God. The Christian is no different even though he, the Christian, is saved unto God. Because a person is a Christian does not mean that his natural tendency to disobey God and to run away from God is automatically and completely removed from within him. Fortunately for the Christian his natural tendency to disobey God and to run away from God is slowly quenched (reduced) over a period of time by the help of the Holy Spirit with Whom he (the Christian) is sealed (joined together) until the Day of the Christian Redemption.

Ephesians 4:30 warns the Christian. It reads, “Do not grieve (distressed) the Holy Spirit with Whom you are sealed (joined to) till the Day of Redemption.”

Let me also add this: When a Christian practices another religion, it grieves the Holy Spirit, but it does not nullify (cancel out) the Christian’s salvation, because the Christian and the Holy Spirit are sealed (joined) together until on the day when the Christian is finally redeemed from the things that make Him practice another religion.

As for the Christian, life is worth living; not because the cameras are on and running, but because he holds the “Priceless Possession” in the world. What is the “Priceless Possession”? It is the “Escape ticket from Hell”.  

We must understand that God’s Salvation Plan is not only for the Christians. It extends to the entire human race. Jesus spoke about this Salvation Plan when He met with a Jewish religious leader named Nicodemus. (Please note: The Jews, at the time of Jesus, knew that God is love; and that God loves them. But they did not know that God’s love extends beyond the Jewish Nation.) Jesus shattered (crushed) that belief when He said to Nicodemus, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son; so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish (die), but will have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

This is the most celebrated and memorized verse of the entire Bible — and for good reasons. It is the one and only verse that reveals “The Seven Great Wonders” of God’s Salvation Plan for the human race.

1. God — the Almighty Authority

2.  “…so loved the world…” — the Mightiest Motive

3. “…that He gave His only Begotten Son…” — the Greatest Gift

4. “…that whosoever…” — the Wildest Welcome

5. “…believes in Him…” — the Easiest Escape from hell

6. “…shall not perish…” — the Divine Deliverance

7. “… have everlasting life…” — the Priceless Possession

This verse not only tells us that mankind is the greatest object (focus) of God’s love; it also frees mankind of any obligation to God in terms of doing good deeds in order to enter into Heaven. In other words, God so loved the world that He did not wait for the world to be good or to behave properly before He (God) saw it fit to save the world. This is well-stated in the Fifth Chapter of the Book of Romans where we read, “God directed His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Verse 8) This is a sharp contrast (dissimilarity) to all the other religions of the world in which God is patiently waiting to learn or to get more about a man in terms of good deeds and bad deeds before He (God) can decide as to whether to save him. This is why Christian alone is a shock to all the other religions of the world. — Because Christian alone presents to the world not a stationary (motionless) god, but an “Actively Seeking God” who goes out to seek and to save mankind from destruction.

We see the “Actively Seeking God” in the many Parables which Jesus told: In the “Parable of the Lost Sheep,” Jesus tells us about the Shepherd who had 100 sheep. One of his sheep wandered away and got lost. The Shepherd went out to find the one lost sheep, brought it home, and celebrated. In the parable, God is personified as the Shepherd. In the “Parable of the Ten Silver Coins,” a widow had ten silver coins. She lost one coin. She lit a lamp, searched the house all day, found the one lost coin, and celebrated. Again, God is personified as the Widow. In these parables we see the Character of God as a “Seeker” — One who goes out to seek and to save what belongs to Him. We also see the Character of God as a “Lover” in other parables such as the “Parable of the Good Samaritan” and the “Parable of the Prodigal Son.”

Please notice the last words the Father spoke in the “Parable of the Prodigal Son. They are not, “My son who was bad is now good,” but rather they are, “My son who was dead is now alive; my son who was lost is now found.”

God did not send Jesus Christ into the world to turn bad people into good people. Turning bad people into good people is not the duty of Christianity, but the duty of other religions. God sent Jesus Christ into the world to find dead people and to bring them back to life —to awaken dead people unto God who is the Source and the Sustainer of Life.

In fact the entire Bible can be summed up this way: “Man, because of sin in the Garden of Eden, is spiritually dead and cut off from God. Man, even though he is physically breathing and walking around, has no spiritual connection with God. Man is completely lost and is unable to find his way to God. Therefore; God, because of His love for man, is reaching out to man in order to rebuild the broken relationship between Himself and man. As God rebuild this broken relationship, man can once again live forever in a spiritual union with God.”

That is why instead of being a religion, Christianity is a relationship — a relationship between God and man in which love is the commonality.  First John 4:16 tells us “We have known and believed the love God has directed toward us; God is love, he who dwells in love dwells in God, and God dwells in him.” This is a relationship: “God living spiritually in man and man living spiritually in God.”

While all other religions present a god who stands afar (at a distance) and demands love from mankind, in Christianity we see God is not only drawing closer to man, but He is also indwelling in man and thereby forming an everlasting bond (relationship). Therefore; we can truly say, “Christianity is a relationship — not a religion which is defined as “dos and don’ts.”

God is love. We know this much about love: It has two purposes: (1) to extend itself, and (2) to be received. God, who is Love, extends Himself in order to be received. Those who refuse to receive God (Love) through His Son usually think of themselves as being unworthy of God (Love). And in so doing they withdraw from God (Love), and thus condemn themselves.

Condemnation is an evil act, and therefore; it cannot be linked to God, for there is no evil in God. Were there to be evil in God, it means God could not defeat evil, because evil would be a part of God; for God cannot defeat God. Therefore; God does not condemn man. It is man who condemns himself by thinking himself unworthy of God (Love); and therefore, he must work many good deeds in order to earn God’s love. Right after John 3:16 which is the most memorized and celebrated verse in Holy Scriptures, we read “God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.” (John 3:17)  

Now let us once again re-visit the concern a Muslim had about us, Christians. He had written: “The thing that surprises us (Muslims) is that you, Christians, believe that you can commit whatever sin and still enter into Heaven.”

This is true because of the Christian’s double-layer of protection: (1) God knew instantly and fully all there was to be known about the Christian’s past, presence, and future before God offered salvation to the Christian through Jesus Christ, and (2) because the Christian was not worthy when God offered him salvation, he (the Christian) cannot be unworthy as to lose his salvation. That is why life is not worth living because cameras are around, but because a person is a Christian.

Romans 8:1 assures us, “There is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus…” This verse is very simple to understand. Since the Father does not condemn Christ, it means the Father cannot condemn those who are in Christ. Those who are in Christ are not condemned, they cannot be condemned, and they will not be condemned. The flip side of this is obviously not only unpleasant, but also bleak (depressing, dark). But however bleak, the Darkness needs to know that there is something called the “Break of day”. If you are not in Christ, you condemn yourself. God saves man through His Son< Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ is not only the “Wildest Welcome” — whosoever, but also the “Easier Escape from Hell” — shall not perish. God has no respect for whatever cleaver way a man may employ to save himself unto God.

Again, the Darkness needs to know that there is something called the “Break of day”.    By Sazie Johnson

okay, dear sister......I want to talk about this a bit.  With love and respect to Sazie and her labours for the Lord.......but I have to say this article looks like human thinking applied to the gospel........it is mixing in human thinking to the simplicity of the gospel.  That's how I know......because the truth is simple and easy to be entreated, but human thinking is like miry clay that we can get kind of bogged down in....it gets more complicated and murky,  not as crystal clear as the simple truth, at least that is how I discern it.  We must become as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven and we must become as a fool in order to become wise.

As the Lord was gracious to show me one time,  we must not go beyond what is written, but neither are we to fall short of what is written........means to neither add nor take away from what is written.....but just stay in the narrow path of what is written, taking every thought captive to the word of God.  We are to put on the new man Christ and have the mind of Christ, and put off our carnal thinking which belongs to our our old man.  Remember Moses who had all natural abilities and gifts.......by the end of his sojourn in the wilderness, his confession was that he never really had, and I wont' go into it now, why he was not lying.....but it was at this time the Lord deemed him ready to lead His people out of Egypt.....once Moses had died to his natural old man and it's natural carnal abilities....and that meant he would depend on God alone, ie God's Spirit, and no longer himself.

I'll just take this point for example.......how the Lord will always show Himself greater than our thoughts.......example, saying and thinking that God cannot learn......because Jesus learned obedience by the things which He suffered.  Our own thoughts always miss the mark and they just do not profit, meaning, they just don't have any spiritual benefit for us......kind of like an old saying, what does it have to do with the price of rice, what does it have to do with anything, it is not spiritually helpful or useful, all it does is to glorify man's own thoughts............and worse......sister......our own human thoughts will always lead us astray, that is the danger, and that is why we must take them captive.  Where that particular thought led Sazie astray of the mark seems to be where she now believes that it is not possible for a believer to fall away and be lost...........whereas the scriptures from beginning to end is full of warnings and admonitions against that very thing.  Why would God waste precious time of His people and expensive ink and parchment to write those warnings and admonitions out and have people learn them, if there was no need for them?  And we know God is not a man that He would lie.

• Thumbs Up 3