• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, secretopossumcabal said:

That's fine but calling a woman 'hot' creates suggestions within a man's mind, that kind of "brotalk" doesn't really fit a Christian forum. Just use "beautiful" or "gorgeous" instead and you avoid arousing any sinful suggestions.

honestly, i do not like language policing, which reminds me of what radical left is doing at campus and to society at the moment

for example, one thing that is driving me crazy is we are moving towards the direction of using gender neutral language, and apparently saying he and her is bad?

i will never go for it, ever!

but i do see your point though

but at the same time, if male user is going to be feeling lustful, they would feel it when they see the "actual'' photo.

i am sure you know, we men are "visual" animals. where as women are more turned on by "language" 

that is why i do not agree with you because if a user is already feeling lust when they see the photo, me use the word "hot" is not going to make a difference what so ever.

therefore if you are really concerned, you should be telling missmuffet to remove that photo.

Edited by Equippers
spelt Op username wrong