• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 12/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

With tears in my eyes looking up unto god for miracle healing of cancel. I also call on you all Christian brothers and sisters. Please do email me your speical prayer point and bible verse to fight cancer as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live:  

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Hi,  Sorry for the severe diagnosis that you have heard about your personal serious illness. I am going to be blunt for the battle is at hand for you and your family. Please if you are not yet up to blunt words skip the content of my post that follows below the ----- line. Just know I too am praying for you.

--------------------

May God strengthen you for the ordeal. If it is His will may you be relieved of this harsh ailment that  so many of us have had to face either personally or within close family and circle of friends. It is  a harsh and hard time and it gets real personal when it is us individually or our spouse.

Do you have a family support team in place? Can one be established? If so work hard to get it put together for your aid for  physical support as well as spiritual as both are very important. I do pray that you will get the strong support you already need.

Of course seek additional diagnosis if that is available to you. 

My own experience to date is to have had to live on, and to have supported family that  suffered from cancers that  did become final illness. Each did the best battle they could, and family formed the support unit for prayer and for care and assistance. For some there was remission and then  re-occurrence, for others there has been long term recovery, and yet for still others the diagnosis was pretty accurate of the harsh fact of final illness and physical death to come. There is no glossing over cancers that serious.

Do not fear getting in place what will be necessary for your best care, as well as praying, and looking at alternative care possibilities. Learn now about hospice, how it works, what is necessary from your physician in order to get hospice in place.

It is very important to your well being to know the steps necessary to get transition to hospice for pain control. You don't want to be learning  that particular battle strategy and procedures that need to be followed when under the burden of great pain that medical teams are slow to control. For you cannot heal under pain. Let me say it again you and your closest care giver need to know the procedures that need to be in place for hospice care. It doesn't just happen, it requires some knowledge on your part. It is shear hell to do the learning procedures battle, when pain is persent persistent, and  hospital rules of medicine prohibit additional or unlimited pain suppression  medicine.

Pain control and pain control medicine is what Hospice is about and makes available both at your home and their facilities. Know about them! Know the procedures! Do not wait for your primary doctor to  explain it to you,  if they even know the details. Get a hospice counselor on your team, now.

Do not let the word hospice scare you or make you think that is a weakness in strategy for prayer. They make it easier for prayer not harder. Meet with hospice representatives very early in your serious illness and diagnosis, like now. For cancer is a hard disease. You now know that! You need to know too that  doctors and hospitals are limited in how they may apply  pain control medicines. While hospice is not!!! Hospice is all about pain control.

And without pain control, healing is very hard to come by. It is not an either or situation. Do not overlook the need for pain control as you do the battle that is present upon you.

As to all the alternative "medicine", I have the strong feeling based upon long family and friend's experiences that  there is as much harm done as good,  and that  many serious situations are made far worse because sick people get  desperate and want so  to believe  the grand alternative is going to work, and that the medical community just doesn't know about how good this or that  supplement, or cleansing, or  diet, or whatever, is.

All I can encourage is  for you and your family to talk to real medical personnel about these various alternative treatments. Get the real medical personnel to work with you if you decide to try any of them. Don't hide one from the other!

That is about all I can think of to share at this time as you absorb the shock  of the diagnosis. I do so feel deep empathy for you and for your family. It is a hard, and very  harsh diagnosis to face, for all of you.

I do pray that  even this harsh time will bring you all together closely as never before under the guidance of God, knowing  to hold on to the faith  of Jesus. Just hold on, this is a hard fight and you are in it.  May God ease your pain, may you have excellent doctor care and the best  hospice services. 

May you be healed if that is the glory to God to come of this! If it is not to be, then may  even the harder result of this horrible illness that gets  so many of us be overcome in the certain victory of our Lord Jesus over even death itself. For there is certainty that we may have eternal life with Him for all that believe on Jesus as Lord, God, and personal savior. Hold on knowing joy does come in the morning.

Again, I pray for you, for your healing, for your care, for your family, and for your strength in the faith of our Lord Jesus who has brought to you victory over even death itself having been the first of many to come just  as He overcame death itself for  all that the Father has given Him.  Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/18/1951

Shalom,

It is written,

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way Prosperous, and then thou shalt have Good Success. Have not I commanded thee? Be Strong and of a Good Courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Joshua 1:8-9)

For the sake of brevity, I may add only this, the less we give ear to unbelievers the better off we are. So, kindly read again what Christians have written to you.

GOD bless you.

Igor

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, Mrssherin said:

With tears in my eyes looking up unto god for miracle healing of cancel. I also call on you all Christian brothers and sisters. Please do email me your speical prayer point and bible verse to fight cancer as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live:  

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Praying for you