• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, "omni" means "all."   Omnipotent means "all powerful."  "Omniscient" means "all knowing."   Benevolent does not merely mean good unless you are speaking in humanitarian terms. Benevolence or goodness, theologically, with respect to God is charitableness, kindness, love, etc.   But God is not "all" any of that.   He is also a God of wrath, discipline, judgment, and punishment.  

That's good. All. God is all benevolence. 
When God is Love he cannot not be all benevolence. 

God is also omnipotent, all powerful

Omniscient, all knowing

Omnipresent, present everywhere at the same time

and Omni-genesis, source of all things. 

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

No, He is not.  The Bible makes it clear that there is a whole other side to God's nature due to the fact that is also holy and intolerant of sin. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Someone who keeps sinning willfully is not in Christ. That is why there are so many passages in the Bible that tell us those who are in Christ do not make a habit of sinning. And those that are redeemed in Christ are no longer sinners because the spirit of God is not in them. 

The Hebrews 10 verse that says there remains no sacrifice for sins for those who keep sinning means, those who claim Christ and yet think eternal salvation is a license to sin are not only not in Christ, 1 John 3, but there is no other sacrifice for sins than Jesus. So they're doing themselves a disservice making such a display while claiming themselves to be Christian. When they are not so. As God's word says of those type persons. 

1 John 3:6-7 But you know that Christ appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous.

Romans 6:14For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace. 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law, but under grace? By no means!

There is no reason to live single after leaving an abusive spouse. The mere fact that that one is abusive, which doesn't always show itself during the dating stage that can last years often enough, means they are not in Christ. God does not ordain a spouse to be physically assaulted in a union of marriage. 

And being that abuser is therefore an unbeliever we are entitled to remove ourselves from their presence being we are in Christ. Some abusers are even more violent when the object of their assault clings to Christ and their faith during the attack. We cannot lead such a one to Christ. And we should not ever have to risk our life in order try. Because that is not Biblical . 

"None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him." Psalms 48:7

"No-one who remains in Him keeps on sinning."  

That's right, because if they keep on wilfully sinning they are not remaining in Him......it doesn't mean they never were in Him.  But you seem to be deaf to the word TP, so there is no point in arguing with you any further........we need the mind of Christ to rightly divide the scriptures.

But just to show how you are thinking with the carnal mind and carnal emotions here.......lots of people down through the ages have risked their life to save a soul.........and some have even put up with torture when they could have been free, in order to obtain a better resurrection.  Now, that is certainly not what I would put to an abused spouse, I would offer my help for her to get away.....but just to show that our goal here on earth is not to love our life in this world......we are to live by faith not by sight or by how we feel, we are to follow the leading and will of the Lord.......deny our self and take up our cross.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

When God is Love he cannot not be all benevolence. 

God is also omnipotent, all powerful

Omniscient, all knowing

Omnipresent, present everywhere at the same time

and Omni-genesis, source of all things. 

And cannot co exist with darkness  , and will destroy all evil.   NOW RUN TO CHRIST and love those sayings of his.

God gets furious .    I mean outright furious at times.    And will abandon the generation of HIS WRATH.

my advice , REPENT , believe the gospel , BE YE HOLY for HE IS HOLY and shun the worlds version of what it thinks love is

and learn GODS version of what HIS LOVE IS.   a hint

it don't rejoice in inquity , and it don't behave itself unseeminly.      YEAH, the churches are getting duped bad if they think gay marriage IS LOVE

when man with man or woman with woman is UNSEEMINGLY , romans chaper one ................corithiains charity chapter ,  Charity behaves its self NOT UNSEEMINGLY

yeah.  let it sink n .

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And cannot co exist with darkness  , and will destroy all evil.   NOW RUN TO CHRIST and love those sayings of his.

God gets furious .    I mean outright furious at times.    And will abandon the generation of HIS WRATH.

my advice , REPENT , believe the gospel , BE YE HOLY for HE IS HOLY and shun the worlds version of what it thinks love is

and learn GODS version of what HIS LOVE IS.   a hint

it don't rejoice in inquity , and it don't behave itself unseeminly.      YEAH, the churches are getting duped bad if they think gay marriage IS LOVE

when man with man or woman with woman is UNSEEMINGLY , romans chaper one ................corithiains charity chapter ,  Charity behaves its self NOT UNSEEMINGLY

yeah.  let it sink n .

Isaiah 45:7-8

21 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

"No-one who remains in Him keeps on sinning."  

That's right, because if they keep on wilfully sinning they are not remaining in Him......it doesn't mean they never were in Him.  But you seem to be deaf to the word TP, so there is no point in arguing with you any further........we need the mind of Christ to rightly divide the scriptures.

But just to show how you are thinking with the carnal mind and carnal emotions here.......lots of people down through the ages have risked their life to save a soul.........and some have even put up with torture when they could have been free, in order to obtain a better resurrection.  Now, that is certainly not what I would put to an abused spouse, I would offer my help for her to get away.....but just to show that our goal here on earth is not to love our life in this world......we are to live by faith not by sight or by how we feel, we are to follow the leading and will of the Lord.......deny our self and take up our cross.

Hi, I stopped reading the first moment you attempted to claim I was not a Christian. 

3 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Isaiah 45:7-8

Yes, the Lord creates evil, He created the destroyer to work havoc.......to judge and chastise mankind when they choose evil.

• Praise God! 1

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, He is not.  The Bible makes it clear that there is a whole other side to God's nature due to the fact that is also holy and intolerant of sin. 

That's what Muslim's believe. God is not perfectly good and perfectly loving. Their Allah is indeed such . But the Christian's Father God is exactly so. 

It is unimaginable that any one of us would think otherwise. 

“What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.”....The Church has surrendered her once lofty concept of God and has substituted for it one so low, so ignoble, as to be utterly unworthy of thinking, worshiping men. . . The low view of God entertained almost universally among Christians is the cause of a hundred lesser evils everywhere among us." A.W. Tozer,  The Knowledge of the Holy

4 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Hi, I stopped reading the first moment you attempted to claim I was not a Christian. 

Do you mean that is what you call it when God's word is given and it keeps getting argued against by someone's own thinking?  I hadn't thought of it that way, but you could be right, in some cases at least.  God's thoughts are not like our thoughts, His ways are not like ours and this is why our thoughts need to be corrected by His thoughts (word).  The way that seeemeth right to our own thinking leads to death.   Our ways are as filthy rags........His ways are higher than our ways.  You are in error, sister...according to HIS plain and simple word.  Jesus told us when divorce is permitted.........but you can seek His wisdom about it if you want, by simply asking, which He gives without upbraiding.  It costs to follow Jesus......if we are.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Butero said:

When a person has no substance for what they are saying, they will often times compare what the other person is saying to a cult religion like the Muslims.  Shiloh is right.  I have read the Bible cover to cover more times than I can count, and I started back through it again this Month.  I am currently in Exodus.  God is not all about love.  He is a jealous God.  He is a God that can become angry at sinners, and there are examples of him pouring out his wrath against them in the Old and New Testament.  In the New Testament, he stuck Ananias and his wife down for lying about how much they sold a piece of land for.  In the New Testament, he struck King Herod down for not giving God the glory, but accepting worship himself.  As much as I hate the Muslim religion, just because they happen to have a view of God that you think resembles a Christians view of God, that doesn't make the Christian's view wrong.  I can give you many examples of the angry side of God from throughout the Bible.  

Amen, preach it brother...........we need reminding of who our God is, because there are far too many new age gospels being spread around that make the Lord Most High out to be some kind of Santa Claus in the sky who exists for the service of humankind instead of we exist to serve Him.......He is the Lord God Almighty, and He never changes.

Romans 11:22

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

• Praise God! 1