• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

I think if God is perfect then it is not possible for him to be unloving and unkind.  Everything is purposed by God and his will and for his own glory. It all leads back to the lesson in humility being arrived at in any given situation so as to realize God is in control. 

I think

thems two words are the problem .   instead of THINKING who or what GOD IS,  WE SHOULD READ THE BIBLE and see for our selves WHO HE REALLY IS.

Ps,  not being mean.   Just makng a point for ALL OF US to heed.   stop thinking and start reading ,   truth will be revealed to those who follow Him.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Allah is not intolerant of Sin.   Allah is Satan.  He has the same profile as Satan.   Don't compare Allah and YHWH.  They are not remotely the same.

Now RIGHT to the POINT .   TRUE IT IS .   

• Group:  Mars Hill

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

TIS WHY WE NEED JESUS so we can rightly understand the law.  AND JESUS said to even bless those who curse you.

To do good .   PS.   I just want to know what you think of biblical fundamentalists.     I know its off the topic .   I was just curious.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

TIS WHY WE NEED JESUS so we can rightly understand the law.  AND JESUS said to even bless those who curse you.

To do good .   PS.   I just want to know what you think of biblical fundamentalists.     I know its off the topic .   I was just curious.

I don't want to be unfair to your question and presume my own definition behind your chosen term, "biblical fundamentalists". Before I answer would you please tell me what that term means to you? 

15 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

But that does not  mean that everything that happens on earth is according to God's purposes.   God does not purpose little girls to be raped.   He does not purpose wives to be battered by their husbands.   He does not purpose any person to go to Hell.  

I would suggest Romans 8 in full is a great teaching on matters of God's sovereignty and purpose. 
What about this verse from that chapter? 28." And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

15 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

But that does not  mean that everything that happens on earth is according to God's purposes.   God does not purpose little girls to be raped.   He does not purpose wives to be battered by their husbands.   He does not purpose any person to go to Hell.  

God is sovereign. 

Little girls that are raped aren't raped because God wills it. They are raped because the antithesis of righteousness is present in this created reality under God's dominion. Evil exists as well as the good. Does this mean evil is not of God? When God is sovereign and the holy spiritual source behind all that exists? 
No. God is all things as his divine and inspired word tells us he is. Isaiah 45. 

We are all made in the image and likeness of God. Our mortal ego when we're born is of this world. We are of God in our pure innocent nature as that newborn. When we come to the age of accountability, which is not a set age, then we become accountable for our choices and actions. Because we have been taught about the image and likeness of the world and fleshly nature due to our parent(s) leading, the cultural influences we are growing up in. 

The veil then starts to materialize because this world is visible. While the holy spirit of God that is omni-present is not so to the human mind led to believe what we see is what we are and where we are. 

That evil that rapes a little girl is following the dark nature within themselves. The veil being so dense as to overshadow any awareness of righteousness. 

And also some people we know now are literally born without their conscience center active. It is atrophied or not developed at all. Serial killers are such people as that. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

I would suggest Romans 8 in full is a great teaching on matters of God's sovereignty and purpose. 
What about this verse from that chapter? 28." And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Actually no.   Romans 9 in full is where Paul makes the full throated argument referring to God's sovereignty.

1 hour ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

God is sovereign. 

Little girls that are raped aren't raped because God wills it. They are raped because the antithesis of righteousness is present in this created reality under God's dominion. Evil exists as well as the good. Does this mean evil is not of God? When God is sovereign and the holy spiritual source behind all that exists? 
No. God is all things as his divine and inspired word tells us he is. Isaiah 45. 

We are all made in the image and likeness of God. Our mortal ego when we're born is of this world. We are of God in our pure innocent nature as that newborn. When we come to the age of accountability, which is not a set age, then we become accountable for our choices and actions. Because we have been taught about the image and likeness of the world and fleshly nature due to our parent(s) leading, the cultural influences we are growing up in. 

The veil then starts to materialize because this world is visible. While the holy spirit of God that is omni-present is not so to the human mind led to believe what we see is what we are and where we are. 

That evil that rapes a little girl is following the dark nature within themselves. The veil being so dense as to overshadow any awareness of righteousness. 

And also some people we know now are literally born without their conscience center active. It is atrophied or not developed at all. Serial killers are such people as that.

I agree with all of that except that Isaiah 45 doesn't say that God is all things.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually no.   Romans 9 in full is where Paul makes the full throated argument referring to God's sovereignty.

I agree with all of that except that Isaiah 45 doesn't say that God is all things.

I very much enjoy Romans 9 as well. 

In matters of what I was speaking of, Isaiah 45 is correct. 

Isaiah 45:7

I make the light
    and create the darkness.
I bring ·peace [prosperity; wholeness; Hebrew shalom], and I ·cause [create] ·troubles [disaster; calamity].
    I, the Lord, do all these things.

While Ephesians 4:5 tells us God is all things. 

"...one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. "

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

I very much enjoy Romans 9 as well. 

In matters of what I was speaking of, Isaiah 45 is correct. 

Isaiah 45:7

I make the light
    and create the darkness.
I bring ·peace [prosperity; wholeness; Hebrew shalom], and I ·cause [create] ·troubles [disaster; calamity].
    I, the Lord, do all these things.

While Ephesians 4:5 tells us God is all things. 

"...one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. "

Those passage do not say that God is all things.   When we say that "God is all things," we are teaching pantheism and that is pagan.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Those passage do not say that God is all things.   When we say that "God is all things," we are teaching pantheism and that is pagan.

You can choose to ignore the passages thinking it is pagan. That's your choice. 
God is all things and the Bibles verses say so. Not just there.