• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,599
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

From Romans 1

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.” 

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.  For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.  For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.  For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.  Claiming to be wise, they became fools,  and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,  because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.  They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,  slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,  foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.  Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them."

..." And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God".... 

The present sinful decree* from the State government at  California regarding what shall be taught about respecting depravity is a consequence of God's wrath upon the land.  The depravity is not what will bring God's wrath. The wrath already exists for the unrepentence of the people. They get a government filled with the mind set of depravities embraced as God has turned it's leaders over to their own dishonorable passions.

"

*California Leads the Way Teaching LGBT History to Schoolchildren

California has approved 10 textbooks for use in K-8 classrooms that include covering the contributions of LGBT people to American history. Cue predictable outrage.

SAMANTHA ALLEN

11.14.17 5:00 AM ET

As goes California, so goes the nation—at least, that’s what LGBT advocates in the Golden State are hoping when it comes to a set of new, inclusive K-8 history textbooks.

As first reported by The Advocate, the California State Board of Education approved 10 textbooks last week for use in K-8 classrooms that cover the contributions of LGBT people and people with disabilities to American history. The road to this point has been six years long: In 2011, ".... https://www.thedailybeast.com/california-leads-the-way-teaching-lgbt-history-to-schoolchildren

Again this  depravity is not the cause it is the result,  of not honoring God.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The present sinful decree* from the State government at  California

Ephesians chapter 6 verse 12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Theirs a lot of things done wrong in the world, look at divorce, even in the church, I'm glad I'm not in school anymore.

James chapter 2 verse 10

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

But as it says in Ephesians

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood

40 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

As first reported by The Advocate, the California State Board of Education approved 10 textbooks last week for use in K-8 classrooms that cover the contributions of LGBT people and people with disabilities to American history.

They threw in the "people with disabilities" part to try and pacify those who might object to the LGBT part. I am so grateful that we left Cali years ago and that our children are not raising their children there.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I had a friend who moved to California. Her daughters were enrolled in school there. They picked up a bunch of bad stuff. Were hanging around with a bad crowd. It was a very bad situation. They moved back here to the State of Washington.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

[for me anyway] for this cause does God abandon a society, because they refuse to repent: and as for this present time, our nation is in its last stage of downfall, a reprobate mind; a mind of depravity, and shall most miserably fall, except it repent as did the Nineveh in the days of Jonah.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41

All of this has been in the planning for many years. "Conspiracy Theories", they were called.  Fundamental Transformation of America. New World Order. CFR. Trilateral Commission. Masons. False Flags. We as believers ought to have disernment and be able to see. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Which is the result of closing their ears and hearts to God's Word, which is a result of believing the lies of satan down through the ages, which BTW is coming (if it has not already come) to a neighborhood near you. Don't think any of the other States are any more righteous than California.  Remember, even Orange County, Ca., a few years back, was once considered Christian Mecca of the United States...look at it now.

I knew Orange County even before it had signal lights and back when Knott's was a farm and parking there was free and one could go feed the seals for a dime. My children were born there. I still know Orange County, as I have family and business interests there. I worked Los Angeles County, and Orange County for about 20 years. 

For some California is still opportunity knocking, but there is  an evil there that exceeds any evil I come across elsewhere in the US. It seems to come from the top of it's political structure, and it embraces  that which God has said is the product of His turning away turning  people over to the darkness within them, as punishment,  that manifests in the great depravities that are now being embraced as topics for small children to learn and respect.

I ask  of God that Californians especially become aware, challenge and  change the horror that is it's politics born of spiritual darkness. I pray for the children there. And yes, I am aware the same darkness can and may be already falling upon the country as  a whole- but I am also encouraged to share of hope that prayer and assertive action by many saints will turn back the darkness and defeat it's manifesting evil.

Some of my own favorite bodies of Christ Jesus are at specifically Orange County California. It is Fullerton where I had the privilege of attending four sessions  with Dr. David Reagan. It is  Rancho Palos Verdes where I was churched above Los Angeles Harbor and it was South Central LA where I meet and learned to  admire the work  of Dr. E.V. Hill. He had entered politics as  L A City councilman to fight against the city's deliberate policy of changing zoning to force out all churches from the core of Los Angeles. The fight has been ongoing for decades now. The serious consequences are unfolding rapidly.

It cannot be left that the sad shame of the Crystal Cathedral story is the testimony of Orange County (and California). There needs to be a rising up  of missionaries that will be there, and or go there, to share the word of God bringing many to awareness that all is not right there, and so that many might be gathered into the fold of Jesus and saved.

2 hours ago, Devarim said:

All of this has been in the planning for many years. "Conspiracy Theories", they were called.  Fundamental Transformation of America. New World Order. CFR. Trilateral Commission. Masons. False Flags. We as believers ought to have disernment and be able to see. 

Hi, and welcome to the board community from one  in the peanut gallery. "British Virgin Isles"- are you an expatriate of the USA? I ask because there are family of mine leaving even now. I will stay, this is where God will have me to make my own little stand and do his service as best I am able. I have a sense of  encouragement, but I know the times are getting more pronounced. Evil no longer has any shame at all. It is emboldened. There is need of light to be shone-, and I do see many a younger family  that is strong in the word of God that do stand, doing all things they do, to the glory of God.  I am encouraged by that.

I shall stay in my old age, perhaps more  dreamer now than any sense of being  visionary, but none the less hope filled and praying that many will rise up against the evil that is so bold today at California, and as  you have suggested elsewhere in the land of the USA.

Perhaps the downward run started way back with  the era of Theodore Roosevelt and his announced Progressive movement, perhaps it was Calvin Coolidge, and also the John Dewey schooling, I don't really know, but it has been a long run that is getting into a finishing sprint it seems to me.

I had thought such movements as the Jeb Bush group  led "common core" with it's early emphasis  on critical thinking could be a good thing.  I even  came to support it's early results. But I now see it is folly that allows thinking anything, anything at all, as long as the methodology  of coming to any kind of answer complies with the program designed by it's adherents of the system.  It teaches  the young  to not only question but also to deny authority, as it limits them  to do only that  which meets the criteria of the testers. The very oppoite of what it was first proclaimed to be doing. Common Core is the Mad Hatter of Alice Through The Looking Glass gone on steroids and acid.

May many  pray and act to the glory of God  and may God save many out from under this terrible decline.

Anyway, Welcome Devarim! Please share some of what is The British Virgin Isles, thanks.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41

Thanks for the Welcome, Neighbor!  The British Virgin Islands are destroyed by Irma and Maria. Elohim permitted huge material destruction on our islands. The rich have become poor. 70% roof failure at least has many huddling under tarpolians in every rain. But our Father spared lives, only 4 died in the storms. Every day since Sept 6, I hear of amazing miracles of how people were not killed in the hurricanes. Many including myself are still with out electricity. Many have been laid off and many have just left the islands. Still who are here are living as normal life as they can and praising  our Heavenly Father for sparing their lives. A huge number of cars do not have windshields. Or rear windshields. It is so hard just to drive around because our roads are badly damaged. Our ports were destroyed so getting stuff I. Is difficult cuz there is no where to store anything. Electricity workers are working hard but it will be a very long time until every one has power. So we are all just taking one day at a time. Anyway thanks for asking!!

Yep, all territory we would cruise, road race and drag race.   We would go to Whittier, challenge the people at the Red Hill  District, swing round down through old Jamboree road towards Laguna and come back up through Huntington Beach sometimes into Cherry Hill, and  Long Beach, and up to Downey. Mostly burning fuel, looking for races and just being foolish as High School "students", well attendees anyway.

Then I got into the funeral industry working for a large Mortuary - Memorial Park combine and we would be running all over Los Angeles County, Orange county, Riverside County, and even San Diego down to Tijuana Mx. day and night. Our work  driving schedules were so tight we would just tear up the limos, those extended drive shaft U joints  would be just knuckling against the floor pan. We had them maxed out running between Long Beach and Westminster back before the freeways. I never wrecked, but we sure had a lot of them get crunched out there. The things we did to have fun while making a living working long hours  young in Orange County. Silly times but fun.  What a difference today, might as well be a different planet.