• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, lastofall said:

[for me anyway] for this cause does God abandon a society, because they refuse to repent: and as for this present time, our nation is in its last stage of downfall, a reprobate mind; a mind of depravity, and shall most miserably fall, except it repent as did the Nineveh in the days of Jonah.

Are the disasters we have seen recently God's judgement?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

Which is the result of closing their ears and hearts to God's Word, which is a result of believing the lies of satan down through the ages, which BTW is coming (if it has not already come) to a neighborhood near you. Don't think any of the other States are any more righteous than California.  Remember, even Orange County, Ca., a few years back, was once considered Christian Mecca of the United States...look at it now.

With eyes to see and ears to hear... I'm wondering just how much more reprobate, immoral and un-Godly our laws and country can get? I've seen statistics that say 70% of Americans claim to be Christian, which is doubtful in my mind. But how can such a small percentage of the population (1-3%) dictate our changing immoral laws and cultural acceptance of abominations? Where are our "churches" in all this? Of course as a Christian, I know the reasons and answers to my questions, and the population doesn't seem to care or even have a clue. 

If our moral decay extends just another ten years at the rate is has progressed, just how much worse is it going to get? Personally, I don't think we will be around to witness the bottom of the depravity barrel. 

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

With eyes to see and ears to hear... I'm wondering just how much more reprobate, immoral and un-Godly our laws and country can get? I've seen statistics that say 70% of Americans claim to be Christian, which is doubtful in my mind. But how can such a small percentage of the population (1-3%) dictate our changing immoral laws and cultural acceptance of abominations? Where are our "churches" in all this? Of course as a Christian, I know the reasons and answers to my questions, and the population doesn't seem to care or even have a clue. 

If our moral decay extends just another ten years at the rate is has progressed, just how much worse is it going to get? Personally, I don't think we will be around to witness the bottom of the depravity barrel. 

I don't know how bad our world will get before Jesus takes us h0me in the rapture. Only He knows.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know how bad our world will get before Jesus takes us h0me in the rapture. Only He knows.

Oh,  its going to get far worse.    Just watch this year alone.    The year of a false holy ghost fire is gonna burn through them false churches.

they think it will be GOD............but its mission UNITY with rome and all for peace.    You will see this .    Just wait , its going to rip through

them and as always they will think its a move of GOD, when really its a delusion.     By this years end , you will see what I warned out against.

Remember ,  Holy ghost and fire , fire from heaven etc.................when ya hear those words......RUN, its not the Holy ghost invading them..........its delusion.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh,  its going to get far worse.    Just watch this year alone.    The year of a false holy ghost fire is gonna burn through them false churches.

they think it will be GOD............but its mission UNITY with rome and all for peace.    You will see this .    Just wait , its going to rip through

them and as always they will think its a move of GOD, when really its a delusion.     By this years end , you will see what I warned out against.

Remember ,  Holy ghost and fire , fire from heaven etc.................when ya hear those words......RUN, its not the Holy ghost invading them..........its delusion.

"This year"..... 

Perhaps much more, yes....

Already the froums were inundated and taken over by the false spirit(s), about a decade (or longer) ago.  There's over 100 times more false forums and threads and posts than truth in them. (roughly the same ratio you see in the world whatever that is 100 or 1000 to 1 false vs truth) as tested and revealed by Scripture in Yahweh to His children everywhere....

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

"This year"..... 

Perhaps much more, yes....

Already the froums were inundated and taken over by the false spirit(s), about a decade (or longer) ago.  There's over 100 times more false forums and threads and posts than truth in them. (roughly the same ratio you see in the world whatever that is 100 or 1000 to 1 false vs truth) as tested and revealed by Scripture in Yahweh to His children everywhere....

absolutely.   THIS delusion I speak of will be unity with rome in mind, the need for world peace and increase of that sorry dung pile all inclusive interfaith.

The delusion that leads the world , faiths non faiths ,    its began.    and will increase.   we have all heard parts of it

seeker friendly really opened the door to this enity to move faster.    I warn us all,   They will have an all inclusive relgioin and The WHORE will sit on top of it

as the spirits of men gone upmost dark keep pointing to the beast and they will cause the world to worship the beast.

The churches have been in shambles, and what happens when none correct..........it just gets worse and worse till in time

the leaven has reached full .    And now as we can see ,   this world grows viral wicked fast.   OH its been evil and evil has been in the world.

But not like this, where all are celebrating evils in the street,  and worse we got churches piping the major tunes to it all.   It just went from dark to gross dark

And soon the true lambs will bleed on a scale such has not been , nor will be again.  And all in the name of an all inclusive love hug world peace religion mindset. 

Well,   JESUS bled for us..............so no fear to bleed for him.   Just forgive those who hate and persecuted and will even kill many of us n the time to come.

But never conform one dot or ounce to their evil vile ways.    just shine the light and stand on the ROCK , cause all out fury and tribulation comes and does so world wide

When once The false religions all unite under the whore ,  and all not n the lambs book of life worship the beast ,  the great tribulation of all tribulations will begin.

54 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Unless you are a post trib believer I don't think it will get "far worse". God is with us. He is our protector.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Unless you are a post trib believer I don't think it will get "far worse". God is with us. He is our protector.

It is already far worse than you realize.  

And yes,  regardless of myths or fairy tails,  it will be much worse ,  very much worse for believers and unbelievers both..... (although multitudes will be tricked into thinking otherwise, as the world always believes the lie, just as they do today , already)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

There is such joy in corporate worship.

I do enjoy the lift of corporate worship, the presence of the Holy Spirit among the believers, saints in Christ Jesus. Worshipping God  in a corporate setting is such a high privilege. Praise God for including me in that spirit sustaining delight.

Thank you Lord Jesus for the comfort of God the Holy Spirit at your churches throughout this land. Thank you for calling so many  saints to the churches where you have also called me into attendence and participation. I have gained so much from each of them, gifts that carry me through each day. From my Hebrew mentor now gone home, to my two, actually three, Greek language mentors, and the many lay people that labor to make your  local church such a fine physical place to come gather and worship.

I am always amazed at the churches  you send me to when I am traveling at strange places. Seems that there is always a nugget  of profound good waiting for me each time. No matter how strange to my ear  the local custom might be, there is a nugget of your word there for me. I love it so.

Thank you for that strange to my ear Haitian church at Nassau especially. I still chuckle at that one, some nearly four decades later. To be kidnapped into a missionary's  all night worship featuring a Scotsman  preacher and a Haitian interpreter.  At first I thought they are going to eat me, then I realized no they are excited  for my Lord Jesus and we are going to party all night on the word of God, even as I was placed on a kindergarten kid's sized metal folding chair by a 300 hundred pound Haitian woman that evidently got  "points" for having kidnapped me into my opportunity to worship with them.

Life is grand because of your churches filled with saints learning  more about you and praising you. Thanks for it all.

• This is Worthy 1

30 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I am always amazed at the churches  you send me to when I am traveling at strange places. Seems that there is always a nugget  of profound good waiting for me each time. No matter how strange to my ear  the local custom might be, there is a nugget of your word there for me. I love it so.

Yes,  people used to gather just a nugget from the coummunist radio broadcasts during the bad time in Germany....

they would listen to the broadcasts that were slandering Christ Jesus,  because in the broadcasts they would quote a verse or more of SCRIPTURE !  and THAT is what the hungry for God righteous believers would eagerly wait for and memorize immediately.

At services of believers, true believers,  there is A RIVER OF HEALING SAVING LIFE FLOWING from all the believers,   not mere nuggets.... just for comparison.

• Praise God! 1