IGNORED

Medically Documented (including a surgeon previously on call for the US President) Miraculous Regrowth of Bruce Van Natta's Small Intestine Was Covered By The History Channel's Miracles Decoded Series and the DiscoveryLife, CBN and Yes TV Channels

rontiger

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
15 hours ago, DJ7 said:

You see you can't even refute what I have said. You obviously haven't studied the word for yourself and seen what it says.

You believe so much that Jesus is God when God Himself says He is not a human of flesh and blood. YET JESUS IS FLESH AND BLOOD.

If Jesus is God then Numbers 23:19 is wrong in saying that God is not human nor is God the son of man.

YET Jesus says he is the son of man.

So tell me which is correct??

This is what is correct .    That in the beginning was the word and that the word was with God and God is the word

and FOR OUR SAKES the word became flesh .    Was given a BODY that He would fulfill all things and pay the price for our sakes

then die on the cross and take the keys from satan .  that all who believe in Him shall be saved and made new creatures.

THE WORD became flesh for our sakes .    

So your saying God can die even though the bible says God is eternal, immortal. So if God can die then the universe collapsed into nothing. Who raised God from the dead then?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, DJ7 said:

So your saying God can die even though the bible says God is eternal, immortal. So if God can die then the universe collapsed into nothing. Who raised God from the dead then?

You make something so simple so complicated.   THE BODY DIED .  NOT HIS SPIRIT .   Ya aint listening .  therefore .  lets conclude the whole matter.

IF a man after the first or second admonition still rejects...................MOVE ON.  thus that is my cue .   I MOVE ON .    

14 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:
8 hours ago, DJ7 said:

No actually I was at the movies while replying then had to drop my daughter off and go home. 

You could have at least said something instead of vanishing.

8 hours ago, DJ7 said:

Good idea.

If I write all the verses, I want you to find a verse for me. A verse where the demons call Jesus God. Because you know they obviously know for sure who Jesus is.

SERIOUSLY? You want me to search for the testimony of demons instead of you taking both prophecy and Jesus' own testimony as evidence that Jesus is God? 

You just lost all credibility here.

Edited 10 minutes ago by Sojourner414

No actually the point is, if Jesus was God then even the demons would have said that when Jesus cast them out. Unfortunately the trinity is a pagan belief and Christians accepted it so the devil can unite all under him. 

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:
On 3/18/2018 at 1:09 PM, DJ7 said:

Study it out first before you quote what it says. Because translators didn't actually translate things correctly. As they already thought Jesus was God they tried to put it into the word as they translated it. The bible doesn't contradict itself, either Jesus is God or Jesus isn't God. It can't be both. And since God clearly says He isn't a human or the son of man the Jesus cannot be God. Also Corinthians says only a human can die for the sins of humans. God cannot die for man's sins because man isn't God.

If the translators didn't translate things correctly, then how do you know the verses you quote that you think deny the deity of Jesus were translated correctly? 

The Bible doesn't contradict itself, but you claim that things were not translated correctly.   Have you ever translated a New Testament?   

Jesus is God, and the Bible affirms Him as God.   The translators are not the problem.   The problem is that you are a hell-bound, unregenerate sinner trying to reason out a book that requires the Holy Spirit to understand.

The spirit you operate under is a lying, evil spirit, not the Holy Spirit.   Since only non-believers deny the deity of Jesus and do not have the Holy Spirit, you are not qualified to interpret Scripture.

We just need to cut to the chase just tell you the truth.   You need to repent of your sin and trust in Jesus for salvation.  

Actually most of them translated the bible according to their beliefs. Do you know that the NLT bible is blasphemy to God? Probably not because you haven't studied it out, but it was translated by a homosexual, a jw, a Mormon and about 20 others so they could all agree on what it says. NOT THAT WANTED TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL TO THE TRUTH.

Edited by DJ7

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
9 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

You make something so simple so complicated.   THE BODY DIED .  NOT HIS SPIRIT .   Ya aint listening .  therefore .  lets conclude the whole matter.

IF a man after the first or second admonition still rejects...................MOVE ON.  thus that is my cue .   I MOVE ON .    

You really don't understand. The spirit and body is one. If Jesus didn't fully die then he didn't fully pay the price.

Then what your really saying is the spirit is separate from the body and what's done in the body doesn't affect the spirit. Which is a lie.

Ye

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:
8 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Actually most of them translated the bible according to their beliefs. Do you know that the NLT bible is blasphemy to God? Probably not because you haven't studied it out, but it was translated by a homosexual, a jw, a Mormon and about 20 others so they could all agree on what it says. NOT THAT WANTED TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL TO THE TRUTH.

If you said the Message, I'd not question your assertion, but do you have sources for such allegations regarding the NLT?

Yes I actually have. The NLT bible itself.

Proverbs 24:11-12 Says 

Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to die;
    save them as they stagger to their death.
12 Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.”
    For God understands all hearts, and he sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
    He will repay all people as their actions deserve.

do you see what it says?

it says God is unjust.

that's just one verse.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:
4 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Yes I actually have. The NLT bible itself.

Proverbs 24:11-12 Says 

Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to die;
    save them as they stagger to their death.
12 Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.”
    For God understands all hearts, and he sees you.
He who guards your soul knows you knew.
    He will repay all people as their actions deserve.

do you see what it says?

it says God is unjust.

that's just one verse.

I meant do you have a source for this assertion of yours concerning the NLT?..

"but it was translated by a homosexual, a jw, a Mormon and about 20 others so they could all agree on what it says"

Yes just a sec.

I noticed a tiny asterisk mark (*) next to Colossians 2:9 in the NLT.  I looked to the bottom to see what the footnote said... "Greek in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."  Do you see what is happening here?  To make everybody happy, the NLT Bible-corrupters completely removed "Godhead" to appease the liberals, but then they've also placed the truth in a little footnote in an attempt to appease conservative protestants.  Why in the world would they not place the literal Greek translation in Colossians 2:9, why would they put the correct Greek translation in a tiny footnote at the bottom of the page?  Do you know what happens in the making of a new bible?  It's kind of like the bargaining table at contract time between the union and company management. 

All the different religious denominations are invited to the bargaining table and a meeting is held to decide what COMPROMISES must be made to make the "new" bible acceptable to their particular denomination. This is all done in an attempt to reach the largest market base possible.

Guest shiloh357
47 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Actually most of them translated the bible according to their beliefs. 

How do you know?

Do you know that the NLT bible is blasphemy to God? Probably not because you haven't studied it out, but it was translated by a homosexual, a jw, a Mormon and about 20 others so they could all agree on what it says. NOT THAT WANTED TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL TO THE TRUTH.

But the KJV is enough to defeat your blasphemous claims that Jesus is not God and your claim that you are Jesus.