• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

10 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

What law was Jesus talking about to the religious leaders in Mathew 5:18. For truly I tell you, till Heaven & earth pass away, no jot nor tittle shaw pass from the law. He is talking about a law that is in pace to the hearers.

We know it was not the ceremonial laws which were shadows, they were pointers pointing forwards to Christ. The Sabbath points back to Gods creative work at creation & is also PRE sin, & at that stage there was no need for a saviour, so it is impossible that the seventh day Sabbath is a shadow. Not to be confused with the ceremonial days, shadows that were pointing forward to Christ & also called sabbaths. This is where most people incorrectly place them in the same category.

What! Peter didn't realise that unclean animals were now clean but latter he did, where does it say he did?. Do you have ant idea how many years after the death of Christ he made the statement in Acts 10:9, he has never eaten any thing common or unclean. Most scholar's place Acts written around 70 AD & Christs death 33AD  And the book of Romans between 6 & 13 years after Acts, so that negates Romans 14:14 where the translators have incorrectly translated the word common for the word unclean, giving a totally incorrect meaning. Satin is the one who is behind changing Gods word, if you want to follow his changes thats up to you, but I doubt you do so I'd suggest you do some better research & not follow the sheep. 

God Bless

I was a Sabbath keeper and clean meats only for many years. I will not be yoke to the law. We are told to walk in the spirit. My research is the new testament.  The gentiles were never told to keep the Sabbath rest. We are justified br faith and not the law. I am not against keeping the Sabbath if you choose.  But it's not mandatory.  What church org do you belong to ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, OneLight said:

For those who believe we are still required to keep the laws of the OT, be reminded that if you break one of the laws, you have broken them all.  James 2:10

We live under grace, not to sin, but to be forgiven.  God knew very well that we are not capable to keeping His laws and gave them to us to prove His point.

You can find all 613 laws in the link below.  If you believe we have to keep the laws, you need to remember them all. Good luck with that ...

https://www.gospeloutreach.net/613laws.html

be reminded that if you break one of the laws, you have broken them all.  James 2:10

I knew it.   do you realize he was telling that TO THE CHURCH, that HEY CHURCH IF YOU , you , church you ,    IF any of you has repsect of persons YOU COMMIT SIN

james was showing the church NOT TO SIN.  yeah.  let it  get a good hold.  That if any of us does not murder , YET if we kill we are convinced of the law

as transgressors.    JESUS really is no minister of sin.  AS YOU KNOW.  but we aint supposed to be sinning .  in fact JOHN himself

said he who hates his brother is a murderer, and hey CHURCH no murder has ETERNAL LIFE .    sounds like a real grave church to me.

SO while WE KNOW or we better know not to try and justify ourselves by the law or we fallen from grace.   yeah one can fall from grace.

Don't do it peoples , DO NOT JUSTIFY yourself by the law.   BUT DONT MAKE VOID it either .   JUST keep JESUS SAYINGS they fulfill the law

as all who walk after the SPIRIT , NOT THE FLESH, THE SPIRIT have the righteousness of the law fulfilled in them.   HONOR AND OBEY JESUS

HONOR and OBEY JESUS or many will get told I never knew you.    please don't fall for some pastors lies.    Thanks for the reminder

one light that we cannot be justified by the law.  WE can only be justified in Christ .

BUT ,  if while we seek to be justified by CHRIST we ourselves are found sinners , CHRIST AINT the minister of sin , we build again we MAKE , we MAKE our selves transgressors.

SEE HOW GRAVE and SERIOUS the early church was.   BUT such pure words of truth , such pure edification ,   oh the truth is so pure and lovely.  be blessed one light .

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

be reminded that if you break one of the laws, you have broken them all.  James 2:10

I knew it.   do you realize he was telling that TO THE CHURCH, that HEY CHURCH IF YOU , you , church you ,    IF any of you has repsect of persons YOU COMMIT SIN

james was showing the church NOT TO SIN.  yeah.  let it  get a good hold.  That if any of us does not murder , YET if we kill we are convinced of the law

as transgressors.    JESUS really is no minister of sin.  AS YOU KNOW.  but we aint supposed to be sinning .  in fact JOHN himself

said he who hates his brother is a murderer, and hey CHURCH no murder has ETERNAL LIFE .    sounds like a real grave church to me.

SO while WE KNOW or we better know not to try and justify ourselves by the law or we fallen from grace.   yeah one can fall from grace.

Don't do it peoples , DO NOT JUSTIFY yourself by the law.   BUT DONT MAKE VOID it either .   JUST keep JESUS SAYINGS they fulfill the law

as all who walk after the SPIRIT , NOT THE FLESH, THE SPIRIT have the righteousness of the law fulfilled in them.   HONOR AND OBEY JESUS

HONOR and OBEY JESUS or many will get told I never knew you.    please don't fall for some pastors lies.    Thanks for the reminder

one light that we cannot be justified by the law.  WE can only be justified in Christ .

BUT ,  if while we seek to be justified by CHRIST we ourselves are found sinners , CHRIST AINT the minister of sin , we build again we MAKE , we MAKE our selves transgressors.

SEE HOW GRAVE and SERIOUS the early church was.   BUT such pure words of truth , such pure edification ,   oh the truth is so pure and lovely.  be blessed one light .

Frienduff the law is for the old covenant. We are to follow Jesus now. Before they followed the law. They were married to the law. Now we are married to another Jesus Christ. If you try to be righteous by keeping the law you will always fall short. Now we live in the spirit. And we walk by the spirit.  By repentance and faith everyday. 

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Frienduff the law is for the old covenant. We are to follow Jesus now. Before they followed the law. They were married to the law. Now we are married to another Jesus Christ. If you try to be righteous by keeping the law you will always fall short. Now we live in the spirit. And we walk by the spirit.  By repentance and faith everyday. 

Yall see what you want to .   I AINT SAYING TO KEEP THE LAW .   just because one says don't SIN or transgress don't mean They wrong .    Good night .

who did you all sit under that did this to you all.    how on earth can you even see or think I am saying to keep the law when I say NOT TO SIN . 

what has happened to the people.   I loves ya wayen.     Men have done this ,they twisted them scrips.   they did this .

I don't not justify myself by the law .   Now DO NOT ERR

Do not even once let these things be named among you as becomes saints.

LET all who name the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

I am going to keep quoating scrips till it sinks in that we ought to be serious and grave and teach as did that early church.   And if I got to I will flood it into sites.

How on earth can you all see me as one who thinks I justify myself by the law .   ITS because I warn \against sin and transgression.

Get used to it my peoples ,  I love you all and will keep on warning .   Be blessed wayne triple deuces.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I was a Sabbath keeper and clean meats only for many years. I will not be yoke to the law. We are told to walk in the spirit. My research is the new testament.  The gentiles were never told to keep the Sabbath rest. We are justified br faith and not the law. I am not against keeping the Sabbath if you choose.  But it's not mandatory.  What church org do you belong to ?

I was a non sabbath keeper most of my Christian  life, so we have switched. I don't find Gods laws a bondage. the spirit is given to those who obey. Gentiles were never told not to follow Gods commandments. If you love me keep my commandments.

And correct we are justified by faith & not the law. 

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? certainly not! On the contrary we establish the law. 

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we sin that grace may abound? Certainly not!

Romans 6:15 Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!

God bless

10 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

I was a non sabbath keeper most of my Christian  life, so we have switched. I don't find Gods laws a bondage. the spirit is given to those who obey. Gentiles were never told not to follow Gods commandments. If you love me keep my commandments.

And correct we are justified by faith & not the law. 

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? certainly not! On the contrary we establish the law. 

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we sin that grace may abound? Certainly not!

Romans 6:15 Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not!

God bless

What church do you belong to. I use to be a member of the worldwide church of God.  But God open my eyes. Yes I keep the Lord's commandments. But not the old testament law of Moses. If you still follow that then your living by the letter written in stone. I follow the new testament of love my brother as the lord loved me. That is his commandment. John wrote this is his commandment to believe in the name of Jesus and to love one another. If we do this we will do well. And also don't eat blood don't eat meat offers to idols and things strangle . And don't commit fornication.  Those four things. Given commandments from the Apostles.  

37 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What church do you belong to. I use to be a member of the worldwide church of God.  But God open my eyes. Yes I keep the Lord's commandments. But not the old testament law of Moses. If you still follow that then your living by the letter written in stone. I follow the new testament of love my brother as the lord loved me. That is his commandment. John wrote this is his commandment to believe in the name of Jesus and to love one another. If we do this we will do well. And also don't eat blood don't eat meat offers to idols and things strangle . And don't commit fornication.  Those four things. Given commandments from the Apostles.  

I believe that when it comes to meats drinks days...........let each be fully persuaded in his own mind.

But in the old test law being man with man is an abomination .     IF we transgress that and said HEY we under JESUS NOW and not the law

making it void thus gays can now be together............WOULD THAT NOT STILL be a transgression.   SURE IT IS

DO we make void the law through grace. GOD FORBID.   so we could not say , HEY that is old test law,  so its been done away in Christ

and THEN USE that as an escuse to transgress that which said , man shall not lie with man .

Do you see what I am saying .    NOW JESUS sayings fulfill the law.  WE know the law said love your neighbor hate you enemy

the law said eye for eye tooth for tooth,  But GOD had also said Vengeacnce is HIS , not ours, HIS

JESUS showed us how to live.    For he even rightly divided the law .    DID he say  < NO don't you dare stone her

NOPE.  but what did he say about that lady in adultery................LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone.

Since all mankind has indeed sineed,   well yeah WE AINT WORTHY TO BE JUDGE OF THE LAW.  BUT GOD IS .

IF we know JESUS , we will walk after the spirit , the law of righteousness be fulfilled in us , as we walk as did HE.

We don't make void the law through grace .   Nope the law is no written on our hearts.  to simply walk as did our LORD by grace.

JESUS showed us that it aint meats or drinks that goes into the temple that defiles it ,   its what comes OUT of the heart that defiles the body.

IF we simply followed the SPIRIT we would not transgress the law ,   no HIS SAYINGS , HIS SPIRIT teaches us how to walk rigthteously.

So the lesson is , that while I look not to the law to earn me , save me ,  earn righteous  , salvation etc.

WE just don't transgress it ,  AND JESUS sayings ,  Not a one of them DO.             ITS DIRE we follow JESUS

and not the law , but know and understand that JESUS is not the lawless one .   nope .    so if we sinning willfully

we aint got no sacrifice for sin.    We don't know him.       Am I saying anything about meats drinks days.  NOPE .  

Let each be fully persuaded in their own mind.   This was long .    Let us simply LOOK TO JESUS the author and finisher of our faith

and let us while we seek to be justified in him,   ensure we aint walking in sin .   What is sin .  

That we don't follow.     The works of the flesh . we don't follow .    And if one does err.  we quickly do all to pull them out of the error.

Nor do I try and lead any back under the law.   JUST SIMPLY FOLLOW CHRIST ,   Love HIS SAYINGS.  ALL OF THEM .   FOR IT IS HE
WORKING in us that which is WELL pleasing IN HIS SIGHT .   HIS .

ps.  Sin aint pleasing  in his sight .   AS you know well wayne .    You be blessed , praise the Lord and may we follow Him faithfully to the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I believe that when it comes to meats drinks days...........let each be fully persuaded in his own mind.

But in the old test law being man with man is an abomination .     IF we transgress that and said HEY we under JESUS NOW and not the law

making it void thus gays can now be together............WOULD THAT NOT STILL be a transgression.   SURE IT IS

DO we make void the law through grace. GOD FORBID.   so we could not say , HEY that is old test law,  so its been done away in Christ

and THEN USE that as an escuse to transgress that which said , man shall not lie with man .

Do you see what I am saying .    NOW JESUS sayings fulfill the law.  WE know the law said love your neighbor hate you enemy

the law said eye for eye tooth for tooth,  But GOD had also said Vengeacnce is HIS , not ours, HIS

JESUS showed us how to live.    For he even rightly divided the law .    DID he say  < NO don't you dare stone her

NOPE.  but what did he say about that lady in adultery................LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone.

Since all mankind has indeed sineed,   well yeah WE AINT WORTHY TO BE JUDGE OF THE LAW.  BUT GOD IS .

IF we know JESUS , we will walk after the spirit , the law of righteousness be fulfilled in us , as we walk as did HE.

We don't make void the law through grace .   Nope the law is no written on our hearts.  to simply walk as did our LORD by grace.

JESUS showed us that it aint meats or drinks that goes into the temple that defiles it ,   its what comes OUT of the heart that defiles the body.

IF we simply followed the SPIRIT we would not transgress the law ,   no HIS SAYINGS , HIS SPIRIT teaches us how to walk rigthteously.

So the lesson is , that while I look not to the law to earn me , save me ,  earn righteous  , salvation etc.

WE just don't transgress it ,  AND JESUS sayings ,  Not a one of them DO.             ITS DIRE we follow JESUS

and not the law , but know and understand that JESUS is not the lawless one .   nope .    so if we sinning willfully

we aint got no sacrifice for sin.    We don't know him.       Am I saying anything about meats drinks days.  NOPE .  

Let each be fully persuaded in their own mind.   This was long .    Let us simply LOOK TO JESUS the author and finisher of our faith

and let us while we seek to be justified in him,   ensure we aint walking in sin .   What is sin .  

That we don't follow.     The works of the flesh . we don't follow .    And if one does err.  we quickly do all to pull them out of the error.

Nor do I try and lead any back under the law.   JUST SIMPLY FOLLOW CHRIST ,   Love HIS SAYINGS.  ALL OF THEM .   FOR IT IS HE

ps.  Sin aint pleasing  in his sight .   AS you know well wayne .    You be blessed , praise the Lord and may we follow Him faithfully to the end.

The new testament is full of instruction on what sins to put away. But not because we are under law. We cannot be gay. Because Paul said so. We walk by the spirit. In newness of life. We have been called to freedom. So let us walk in repentance and faith. We need to be godly. Shall we sin because grace abounds? God forbid because we have died to sin. We are dead to sin and alive to righteousness. So let us walk in the spirit. And we will not live by the lust of the flesh. 

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The new testament is full of instruction on what sins to put away. But not because we are under law. We cannot be gay. Because Paul said so. We walk by the spirit. In newness of life. We have been called to freedom. So let us walk in repentance and faith. We need to be godly. Shall we sin because grace abounds? God forbid because we have died to sin. We are dead to sin and alive to righteousness. So let us walk in the spirit. And we will not live by the lust of the flesh. 

I was using the gay thing as an example .  say that one more time .     So let us walk after the Spirit and we shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Exactly.     IF we truly obey the Spirit and its unctions we would not   .   The spirit don't tempt us with sin,    the flesh does.

Now we talking exactly about what by grace I and a few others have been saying all along .    Jesus really did and does set the captives free.

and by captives I mean those who all they life were once held under obedience to sin.   living in sins , lusts of the flesh.

SO now we talking about a gospel that really DOES HAVE POWER .    And not as many who preach we victims to sin and cant stop nonsense.

IF we have Christ ,   OH He does give us power over sin.   A fact not fiction.   and therefore also when we see any in error,   we must correct those who err in sin.

Pulling them out , hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.  NOW we getting into the POWER of Christ .    You see, many sit as slaves to sin

because their pastors have taught them they are slaves to sin , they cant quit etc.    WHILE the truth is we were all once slaves to sin

IF we have Christ He breaks the power of darkness from off his own.   Yeah I know people err.   I know that .   But , our approach towards

sin should be, That if we see any in error  ,  it should be a lightning fast response to pull them out .  

So , why are so many not grave .    Why do so many have this attitude of warning as JUDGING , correction as JUDGING .

The enemy of our souls has put that in their minds.     WHY.    cause he knows that if leaven is allowed....................IT LEAVENS THE WHOLE LUMP.

So ,   lets  let a wee lil thing warn out against error.    You be blessed.  OH ,  we can use the law , but not as a means of earning squat .

But for the disobedient .    James did,   paul did too.  even peter quoated and said BE YE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY. 

And the simpliest way of all to do so , is preach JESUS , HIS SAYINGS .    From RLC  with love.     RED LETTER CHRISTIAN.   now I don't take that title

as a means to boast .    No  , in fact none needs call me that at all.    I only said it , cause if you can believe some actually get accused for being RED LETTER christains.

But whose letters and in RED.   CHRIST .  and what did CHRIST SAY.   IF YOU LOVE ME you WOULD KEEP MY SAYINGS.  

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/5/2018 at 1:22 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wonderfully put brother I agree 100% on your insight, The problem most seem to have with Sabbath keepers, such as myself. We are automatically said to be under the bondage of the law. Why, because I hold to the 10 commandments & not 9, I believe in all the freedom you mentioned, but don't believe God created the 4th commandment as & burden. Jesus showed where the religious leaders had placed added regulations on the sabbath & freed it from their grasp. But soon as you say you hold to the sabbath, those that don't, say sabbath keepers must hold to it with all the ADDED man made regulations.  

The scripture of Romans 14 you bring up, let no man judge you on food drink & days is about food offered to Idles & ceremonial sabbaths. I think most think differently on that because of incorrect translation of Romans 14:14 , you can easily check in out in your concordance. 

Either way I respect your decision on that. God bless brother

• Thumbs Up 1