Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

"...the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience." Eph 2:2

Every time we post it goes into the network of air and cable systems. Then via wi-fi to various devices. Millions of them. In the air.

So let all the men pray for all the ladies on this site (does not matter if you agree with them or not) and all the ladies do likewise.

Just the fact that the air over the planet is being deliberately saturated with continual Christian Prayer should poke a sharp stick in Satan's eye!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

"...the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience." Eph 2:2

Every time we post it goes into the network of air and cable systems. Then via wi-fi to various devices. Millions of them. In the air.

So let all the men pray for all the ladies on this site (does not matter if you agree with them or not) and all the ladies do likewise.

Just the fact that the air over the planet is being deliberately saturated with continual Christian Prayer should poke a sharp stick in Satan's eye!

Satan is in control of any media devices, TV, radio, internet. Especially in all the stupid TV shows and trash websites like Facebook which was invented by people who knew it would be an addiction. Anything to keep people from reading the bible or watching godly instructional movies and TV.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Satan is in control of any media devices, TV, radio, internet. Especially in all the stupid TV shows and trash websites like Facebook which was invented by people who knew it would be an addiction. Anything to keep people from reading the bible or watching godly instructional movies and TV.

That is true to a certain extent. However, there are some very wholesome YouTube videos with a very Godly perspectives. They are like grains of salt in a sand-storm, but they are there. Face-ache and others just deal in eye-candy mostly and are pointless babbling of folk who seem to have a lot of time to waste. But a grain of salt will go a long way...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

That is an interesting thought brother........especially if we could consider the internet to be the last day's Tower of Babel being built to herd all humanity together again.  Well, we will lift up the name of the Lord, whether on the internet or with the breath of our mouth into the air when we speak!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

That is an interesting thought brother........especially if we could consider the internet to be the last day's Tower of Babel being built to herd all humanity together again.  Well, we will lift up the name of the Lord, whether on the internet or with the breath of our mouth into the air when we speak!

Roger that. And we do have a great cloud of witnesses - I thing they are probably straining at the bit, eager to come and sort out the bad dudes and rescue the good.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Parrallel societies will not be tolerated much longer,  on the net its already not being tolerated.

and other places.    The net is like its own church for global unity ,  yeah, they all over the place , this spirit is all over those who know not Christ .

We got to pray more ,  and we have to feed on JESUS sayings and teach and remind them much more .

The world and all in dark places take not a day off, nor even an hour.  AND NEITHER can we .     We have to onward n the LORD

even if it means losing everything .    ONWARD peoples , onward in the LORD.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

OH yes. THEY DID KNOW it would be an addiction and they do know how to keep them coming back for more .

Its a money making but SOUL DESTROYING monster.

And since they aint taking no time off pushing their garbage for the world to view

WE aint taking no time off to warn against it and to point to Christ alone .   ONWARD peoples , onward in the Lord.

This life is but a vapor , if we die we die ,   we STILL THE LORDS , and if we live we live ,  WE STILL the LORDS.

NO fear of man.  No fear of govts

FOR IMMANUEL     GOD is with is own even unto the end,    ONWARD in the Lord peoples ,   no matter what the cost, no matter what we lose in this life

no matter if we die...............NO fear of man,  just onward in the man.    NO fear of death.  CHRIST conquered that ,   

Forward march peoples ,   and fear not man , nor what he can do unto the body  he cannot harm the soul.   AMEN>

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I've always thought about that verse as the air being the princes and powers abode. Interesting. I never thought about wireless communications. I wonder if the dark forces monitor them now that you made me think about it?If I get much more of this kind of stuff, I'm going to get brain overload :laugh:

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

I've always thought about that verse as the air being the princes and powers abode. Interesting. I never thought about wireless communications. I wonder if the dark forces monitor them now that you made me think about it?If I get much more of this kind of stuff, I'm going to get brain overload :laugh:

Ha. Well do not read about the DOD's involvement in the ET/UFO stuff then - that is going to be real overload soon!

(wearing a foil hat does not help I am told...)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Ha. Well do not read about the DOD's involvement in the ET/UFO stuff then - that is going to be real overload soon!

(wearing a foil hat does not help I am told...)

I keep my Reynolds Wrap hat close at hand just in case :laugh:

Speaking of which... We see everything in prophesy shaping up and aligning with the speed of birth pangs at present. You would think we would be seeing some signs of what the great deception might be by now? I really do think the great deception quoted in the Bible is shaping up. There's a number of countries where their high ranking officials (i.e. Canada, Mexico, among others) have flat out stated that UFO'S are real. The Holy See obviously thinks so and stated such on a number of occasions, and has the worlds best planet observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona looking for them. I could go on and on with my views.

In my opinion, at this moment in history, if we are at or near the end times, something suddenly has to happen to cause the secular world to believe a great lie and deception. I can only think of two things I see. Aliens are real, and here's the proof. Or global climate change, or both. Oops, my tin foil hat is not right next to me again, were'd it go??? 

• Thumbs Up 1