• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have sever anexity disorder and I want to know how to deaL WITH IT people are being so rude and mean to me. I want friends who understand me

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,350
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

hi angels fan ,here are a few verses that might help.im pretty  sure i had anexity before...And since ive been learning the Bible some its seems  to have left.I would try and learn stuff in the Word more i  think it will comfort you greatly.And since i know what its like i Pray now.Agape

(KJV)

Isa 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Joh 8:32  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Pro 18:23  The poor useth intreaties; but the rich answereth roughly. 

Joh 15:19  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 

Mat 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 
Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 
Mat 7:17  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 
Mat 7:18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 
Mat 7:19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 
Mat 7:20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/18/1951

Shalom,

Brother, what Shanee has written to you is correct.

Study the Word of GOD daily and steadily. This is a good way for you to communicate with GOD and build yourself up as a Christian.

What you experience with the people around is normal because this is the way the devil communicates with Christians. Don't answer evil for evil.

Find your Friends in the nearest to you Christian Church or Ministry. Find you personal Ministry observing the Gifts you might have already blessed with by GOD.

Continue to write to this Forum, ask questions, seek further Guidance. For this is what the Church of GOD is for.

GOD bless you.

Igor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,039
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,450
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Hi and welcome.

I recommend that you seek to meditate on comforting promises from God in His Word, the Bible.  Every time you start to get anxiety, remember some of the verses to help calm yourself down.  I hope you have already believed on Jesus as your own, personal Savior, because then you will have the help of the Holy Spirit, too, in your heart/life.

Learn to turn your problems over to the Lord, especially when you are getting anxious.   Also, try to take things a little easier in your life...take a walk, look at God's beautiful creation.  Even if you live in a city, look for something beautiful to thank God for.   As you get more of God's Word in your mind and heart so you can trust in Him, and seek to be thankful, hopefully, the anxiety will lessen more and more.

Just a few comforting verses for you:

Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.  Psalm 9:9

Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain you:.  He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.  Psalm 55:22

The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.  Proverbs 29:25

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Content Per Day:  2.73
  • Days Won:  21

Will pray for you, dear sister. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Could you also tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you consider yourself a Christian? Do you attend local services?

Welcome to Worthy!

• Thumbs Up 1