• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Sorry Frienduff you are wrong about this. The Trinity is not in the bible either. But we know God is a trinity. You can be legalistic in how you live. People also add to Gods commandments like he does not command Christian to obey the seventh day Sabbath.  So if one requires it from others to be saved them they are in fact being legalistic. Making up rules that need not be. 

You aint listening .     HERE IS LEGALISM THEN.      ONE who thinks by DOING WORKS HE IS SAVED and justifies his works BY THE LAW .    PARD

that AINT ME.     Just cause I preach grace don't make void the law or I preach KEEP ALL JESUS SAYINGS and omit them not .  DONT make me no legalist.

WHO you think is the one FEEDING ME THIS.  THE HOLY SPIRIT has me keeping JESUS sayings and livng them out and not a one of those sayings makes the law void.

So if you want to use the word legalism THEN USE IT RIGHT as in one who SAYS I AM SAVED and I AM RIGHTEOUS cause I DO.    that is justifying ones self.

And pard and all.   ME NO DOEY THAT .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You aint listening .     HERE IS LEGALISM THEN.      ONE who thinks by DOING WORKS HE IS SAVED and justifies his works BY THE LAW .    PARD

that AINT ME.     Just cause I preach grace don't make void the law or I preach KEEP ALL JESUS SAYINGS and omit them not .  DONT make me no legalist.

WHO you think is the one FEEDING ME THIS.  THE HOLY SPIRIT has me keeping JESUS sayings and livng them out and not a one of those sayings makes the law void.

So if you want to use the word legalism THEN USE IT RIGHT as in one who SAYS I AM SAVED and I AM RIGHTEOUS cause I DO.    that is justifying ones self.

And pard and all.   ME NO DOEY THAT .    

I am saying brother that adding any rules as mandatory for salvation is legalism.  Yes obey Jesus that's good that you do. I am proud of you for living him. But no one can add rules. Only what the Apostles wrote.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You can be legalistic in how you live.

Yes,  you can be legalistic in how you live,  without >>

8 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

So if one requires it from others to be saved them they are in fact being legalistic.

Yet there are many who are not legalistic in the same way, 

but just as dangerous , 

who for almost 2000 years have been preventing people from finding the Kingdom of heaven ...>>

10 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

... Making up rules that need not be. *

i.e. the false gospel, the false world wide church, 

with all its many pagan and heretical rules and anathema practices,

and no truth, no direction or instruction of Scripture, no power from YHWH, having only the form of religion, denying the power thereof.

*rules as you just mentioned  >

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

I am saying brother that adding any rules as mandatory for salvation is legalism. .... But no one can add rules. Only what the Apostles wrote.

"rules" added by those opposed to YHWH,  opposed to Jesus,  opposed to the true Gospel of Jesus,

"rules" added ad infinitum contradicting all that the Apostles wrote, and contradicting all that is TORAH, PROPHETS and PSALMS as well as all the NEW TESTAMENT.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I am saying brother that adding any rules as mandatory for salvation is legalism.  Yes obey Jesus that's good that you do. I am proud of you for living him. But no one can add rules. Only what the Apostles wrote.

I don't add rules.     JUST jesus sayings.     But it was beautiful that you said this anway.    SAY IT AGAIN wayne .  just one more time.

PS , IF you ever SEE my adding something ,  REBUKE ME LOUD AND CLEAR .   remember ,   I say meats drinks days, PERTAIN to the conscious of the person .

So , watch me like a hawk.   cause if I err, I WANT to be corrected fast and grave .   And don't trust no man,  YOU TEST EVERYTHING you hear .  BUT DO IT against biblical doctrine

and not what men have tried to say is doctrine .     CORRECT me BY JESUS sayings or the apostels etc.     AND YOU DO IT QUICK.

Even if you assume I mean something wrong and even if I didn't , YOU CORRECT fast .   THIS way we also can make sure the other is being edified and corrected.  

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,  you can be legalistic in how you live,  without >>

Yet there are many who are not legalistic in the same way, 

but just as dangerous , 

who for almost 2000 years have been preventing people from finding the Kingdom of heaven ...>>

i.e. the false gospel, the false world wide church, 

with all its many pagan and heretical rules and anathema practices,

and no truth, no direction or instruction of Scripture, no power from YHWH, having only the form of religion, denying the power thereof.

*rules as you just mentioned  >

"rules" added by those opposed to YHWH,  opposed to Jesus,  opposed to the true Gospel of Jesus,

"rules" added ad infinitum contradicting all that the Apostles wrote, and contradicting all that is TORAH, PROPHETS and PSALMS as well as all the NEW TESTAMENT.

TALK about ADDING RULES.     LOOK at that WHORE ROME.      that  is one wicked beast church.    THEIRS YOUR ADDING RULES wayne.  SHE DOES THAT .

prays to the dead , kneels before statues ,  KISSED the golden bull of interfaith , korans , buddas ,      Says who is he to judge , allows sin but mocks those who evangelize the gospel

as dangerous.  THAT wicked church is of great evil .   

• Thumbs Up 1

How about "You must be holy (set apart [from the world evil power way of life and devil and flesh] )

as described by several men of YHWH called and chosen by YHWH in WORHTY CHRISTIAN LIBRARY worthychristianlibrary.com

excerpts from over a  years worth of reading material there :

Worthy Christian Library » A.B. Simpson » Wholly Sanctified » Chapter 1 – Wholly Sanctified

Chapter 1 – Wholly Sanctified

“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calls you who also will do it” (1 Thess. 5:23, 24).

The prominence given to the subject of Christian life and holiness is one of the signs of our times and of the coming of the Lord Jesus. No thoughtful person can have failed to observe the turning of the attention of Christians to this subject within the past quarter of a century... "

"And so with respect to every manifestation of evil, whether from within or from without, to every suggestion and temptation, to every impulse that is not of God, we are to refuse it, to be in the attitude of negation and resistance, our whole being saying “no.” We have not to annihilate the evil or to resist it in our own strength but simply by a definite act of will to separate ourselves from it, to hand it over to God and renounce it utterly, to give Him the absolute right to deal with it and destroy it;...."

• This is Worthy 1

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sayings like this?

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me." (Luk 18:22)

Do  you?

All that was in response to...

And a ruler asked him, "Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
(Luk 18:18)

Absolutely beautiful.    RICH sell those goods and give to he who lacks.

This might surprise you yowm.   You seeing a man who makes very lil income here.    OBEY ALL THEM SAYINGS and RIGHTLY DIVIDE too yowm.

Soon enough we will be chastened and find ourselves on the run and this will be for our good.     For many have sat under men who preach dung

but remember GOD is LOVE and all whom he loves he chastens and scourges.   We got fat and lazy these churches did.  BUT THE CRY I cousel thee to buy of me GOLD

tried in THE FIRE , that ye may be RICH will soon be heard even in western socities.  WHEN it begins  ,  DO NOT FEAR the loss of things

And we all need Gods correcting us , even if some think they don't .     Persecutoin is not for our bad,    Watch IF we follow the lamb

it will only give us patience and strengthen our faith .    GOD is in control.   IN the mean time do not twist or omit HIS sayings , live them by the SPIRIT

and if one is feeble minded,  encourage them , build them up in the faith with sound doctrine , fully trusting IN CHRIST for he cares for us .

ONWARD in the LORD PEOPLES an all out mass persecution will come from the all inclusive mindset against the lambs

when once the one who it is leading them too,  STANDS .     ONWARD in the LORD , no fear of man , no fear of death .  FOR GOD IS WITH US .  ONWARD

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

50 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Sorry Frienduff you are wrong about this. The Trinity is not in the bible either. But we know God is a trinity. You can be legalistic in how you live. People also add to Gods commandments like he does not command Christian to obey the seventh day Sabbath.  So if one requires it from others to be saved them they are in fact being legalistic. Making up rules that need not be.

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Seems like that is the three persons spoken about... 2 Corinthians: 13:14

20 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

2 Corinthians: 13:14

In this reference, "holy" is an adjective. (and "Spirit" is pneuma)   See from blueletterbible >>

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G40&t=KJV

Lexicon :: Strong's G40 - hagios
Choose a new font size and typeface
ἅγιος
Transliteration
hagios
Pronunciation
hä'-gē-os (Key)
Part of Speech
adjective
Root Word (Etymology)
From hagos (an awful thing) [cf ἁγνός (G53), θάλπω (G2282)]

--------------------------------------------
πνεῦμα
Transliteration
pneuma
Pronunciation
pnyü'-mä (Key)
Part of Speech
neuter noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From πνέω (G4154)
Dictionary Aids

Vine's Expository Dictionary: View Entry

TDNT Reference: 6:332,876

Trench's Synonyms: lxxiii. πνοή, πνεῦμα, ἄνεμος, λαῖλαψ, θύελλα.
KJV Translation Count — Total: 385x
The KJV translates Strong's G4151 in the following manner: Spirit (111x), Holy Ghost (89x), Spirit (of God) (13x), Spirit (of the Lord) (5x), (My) Spirit (3x), Spirit (of truth) (3x), Spirit (of Christ) (2x), human (spirit) (49x), (evil) spirit (47x), spirit (general) (26x), spirit (8x), (Jesus' own) spirit (6x), (Jesus' own) ghost (2x), miscellaneous (21x).

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

49 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Seems like that is the three persons spoken about... 2 Corinthians: 13:14

You don't believe in the trinity?