• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wayne for a bit their I got worried you were catholic.    Oh dear it terrified my soul for you .  

We need to pull anyone n , any false doctrines out of those beliefs.  

When I speak to catholics , deacons , bishops , I don't go outright and start yelling your church is evil.   But as the SPIRIT leads I speak of Christ , his sayings

and yes I do warn .   I try and tell them about not praying to the dead and etc.    

All I ever get is its not worship or etc.    But that is untrue.   IF I ask you or make a request and say Hey wayne give me some bread.

THAT IS NOT the same as PRAYING TO YOU .  many try and say because its making supplication that it is prayer.  WRONG .

I don't kneel down and say  O WAYNE protect me and keep my family safe ,   THAT is wicked .  and they pray to saints .     ITS WORHSIP and its evil to do so.

Let me leave you with THE WORD FROM GOD concerning those WHO allow false teachers to seduce others.

I have THIS against you,  YOU ALLOW the deeds ,  YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and seduce my people.    You know what happens if they kept allowing it

DAMNATION and WRATH .   so ,  its high time to get serious and warn anyone under a false teacher or doctrine.  CEASE IT .  

I am not a Catholic but many are holy saints. You cannot compare the catholic church and Jesus warnings to the seven churches of Rev. Your reading something meant for the church's of Asian and making it out for a different church.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And JEFF, many forget this too.     YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and seduce my people.     DID THAT PLEASE GOD .   NOPE

and if they did not stop allowing false teachings .    DAMNATION FOR THEM .   I don't think most people realize ,  IF ya fail to warn the wicked to repent

THEIR BLOOD REALLY WILL BE REQUIRED at your hand.    GOD DONT CHANGE .   

Amen.   Everyone who stood up for truth,  got kicked out of the abomination - not permitted to remain (even young children asking the wrong questions are kicked out,  and priests etc,  everyone seeking the truth is brought out of babylon by YHWH, or HE calls them out of it anyway as "come out of her MY PEOPLE"  and warnings NOT to have anything to do with her abominations,  ever.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I am not a Catholic but many are holy saints. You cannot compare the catholic church and Jesus warnings to the seven churches of Rev. Your reading something meant for the church's of Asian and making it out for a different church.

That saying is for all who are HIS .     ROME spreads lies and fables that leave men in destruction and perdtion.   IT is that serious wayne.

IF they come not out of her , but follow her traditions and worship God according to her tradtions .........WAYNE they will burn in hell fire .

ITS life and death serious.   LOOK I did not tell ya , GO RUSHING OUT INTO the streets scream ROME is the whore .  BUT we got to warn them and others too in all churches

DO not follow mens doctrines which have made void and transgress JESUS SAYINGS  or they aint going to make it .    YOU don't want any to burn in hell

NOR DO I.    WE must do all for the sake of others, even if it means being hated , persecuted and even killed by those we only loved and desired LIFE FOR .

ARMOUR UP WAYNE.   I Love you , I do.   But my advice is just refresh yourself in the pages of the bible , gosples , letters and revelations again.   IT makes

clear what man cloudies .

Correct, btw - the letters in Revelation to the assemblies of ecclesia ARE NOT ANYTHING written to the abomination in rome.

The only thing written in Scripture about the abomination in/from/ rome (and its power worldwide causing the leaders of all the nations to commit fornication)  is warnings to come out of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Correct, btw - the letters in Revelation to the assemblies of ecclesia ARE NOT ANYTHING written to the abomination in rome.

The only thing written in Scripture about rome is warnings to come out of it.

What most don't get jeff .  IS that everything written down in revelations or examples in old test and new ,  they are for our admonition.

that we do not as the evil did .   or suffer the same fate we do.      SO while I know it was not specific about rome

While we both know this,  we both know that CHURCH is as false as that Jezzebel was or is.    Praise the LORD one and all.  and honor and obey HIM .   be faithful to the end

and learn of HIM .   FORWARD MARCH .

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Amen.   Everyone who stood up for truth,  got kicked out of the abomination - not permitted to remain (even young children asking the wrong questions are kicked out,  and priests etc,  everyone seeking the truth is brought out of babylon by YHWH, or HE calls them out of it anyway as "come out of her MY PEOPLE"  and warnings NOT to have anything to do with her abominations,  ever.

JEFF , SHE IS HUNGRIER than ever now .    SHE has opened her mouth WIDE and BROAD and lets anyone , any religion in and calls it good.

This monster is taking over her daughter churches .   NOTICE I did not say TRUE BODY.  cause as JESUS said ,   and a strangers voice they FOLLOW NOT

But she is going viral now with this all inclusive .    This entity of great evil sits in her , it does the bidding of the dark one

to call all home to Rome  and its way IS VERY BROAD  so broad it embraces korans , buddas,  atheism ,   all sorts with no need for repentance

THE Only thing I have noticed that she does not like.  IS THIS,  her words........................IT IS DANGEROUS to have a personal relationship with JESUS outside the church

OR those who evangelize the gospel is no different than jihad.  SHE HAS HER ENEMY.  JEFF , ITS JESUS   ,   SHE WANTS THE INHERITANCE . SHE DESIRES to sit above it all

JEFF her enemy IS JESUS and the saints.     ITS SO PLAIN to see .

• Loved it! 1

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SO while I know it was not specific about rome

Remember Scripture, and almost all the reformers for hundreds of years to whom YHWH revealed Scripture,

specifically pointed to all of rome religion, not just 'babylon' / the 'beast'/ and false gospel, and exposed it for what is, was, , and will be (nothing good coming from the evil thereof at all).  Whenever anyone became saved,  they were delivered from the great deception.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Remember Scripture, and almost all the reformers for hundreds of years to whom YHWH revealed Scripture,

specifically pointed to all of rome religion, not just 'babylon' / the 'beast'/ and false gospel, and exposed it for what is, was, , and will be (nothing good coming from the evil thereof at all).  Whenever anyone became saved,  they were delivered from the great deception.

Jeff its so obvious IF we have ears to hear and eyes to see.,   The dark one hovers over Rome and her daugheters.

Remember the parable where JESUS talked about the jews saying ITS the heir come let us kill him and the inheritance will be ours.

ROME .    oh dear she was birthed from darkness.    they killed the real image of JESUS and made themselves the INHERITOR as GOD .   

IT gets worse jeff.    LOOK at her today.    SHE has infected other religons as well as the faiths TOO.     THIS UNITY , this ALL INCLUSIVE

its not for world peace.  though they say it is,  ITS FOR WORLD POWER and DOMINATON .    WHO you think is going to SIT ON THIS ONE WORLD REIGION

if the whole new unity idea IS , their words , HEAL THE WOUND OF DIVISION and JOIN BACK WITH ROME.       They call it healing the wound .    

IS that not so weird that they use that terminology.    Kenneth uses it , so do others.  LETS HEAL THE WOUND.    THAT is so strange

and they also have been talking about HOLY GHOST FIRE , UNITY ,      take a breath,   FIRE FROM HEAVEN.        WHY would that they use that terminology.

Doesn't it say the false prophet sends FIRE FROM HEAVEN.     and doent it say WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED.   thisis so odd.    its like its connected or something .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That saying is for all who are HIS .     ROME spreads lies and fables that leave men in destruction and perdtion.   IT is that serious wayne.

IF they come not out of her , but follow her traditions and worship God according to her tradtions .........WAYNE they will burn in hell fire .

ITS life and death serious.   LOOK I did not tell ya , GO RUSHING OUT INTO the streets scream ROME is the whore .  BUT we got to warn them and others too in all churches

DO not follow mens doctrines which have made void and transgress JESUS SAYINGS  or they aint going to make it .    YOU don't want any to burn in hell

NOR DO I.    WE must do all for the sake of others, even if it means being hated , persecuted and even killed by those we only loved and desired LIFE FOR .

ARMOUR UP WAYNE.   I Love you , I do.   But my advice is just refresh yourself in the pages of the bible , gosples , letters and revelations again.   IT makes

clear what man cloudies .

I think some Catholics are true Christians some are not. But they are justified by the blood of the lamb. If one of them is doing false doctrine in ignorance God will nor condemn them to help fire. It takes time. I was in the worldwide church of God and I believe in Christ.  I was saved because I trusted in Christ but it took a long time to wake up and see the false doctrine But Christ still had me in his hands. Same for Catholics.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,  you can be legalistic in how you live,  without >>

Yet there are many who are not legalistic in the same way, 

but just as dangerous , 

who for almost 2000 years have been preventing people from finding the Kingdom of heaven ...>>

i.e. the false gospel, the false world wide church, 

with all its many pagan and heretical rules and anathema practices,

and no truth, no direction or instruction of Scripture, no power from YHWH, having only the form of religion, denying the power thereof.

*rules as you just mentioned  >

"rules" added by those opposed to YHWH,  opposed to Jesus,  opposed to the true Gospel of Jesus,

"rules" added ad infinitum contradicting all that the Apostles wrote, and contradicting all that is TORAH, PROPHETS and PSALMS as well as all the NEW TESTAMENT.

I can't believe you cannot hear. You read what I wrote and you respond with the same stuff. It's a waste of time. I don't know why you fellows of the law of moses are on worthy. It seems anyone can see worthy is from the start a protestant board. It open to all but not to change what it stands for which is the faith of the reformers. 

• Praise God! 1