• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Quite sadly TOTALLY out of order; erroneous; personal and quite wrong. You and a couple others are very sadly so wrong.

Your 'sheep-dogs' are as the bulls of Bashan I think.

Well,  those that are not trained right may bite the wrong person,  and perhaps honestly they don't know any better*.   This happens daily as written in Scripture.

*"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

You are not speaking for Jesus because YOU reject His substitutionary atonement

How many false claims is there in this one little quote ?

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Why thank you for bringing up galations.  Paul sure did warn out against trying to justify ourselves by the law.  When truly we seek to be justified by faith in Christ.

BUT , if while we seek to be justified by faith in Christ we ourselves are found sinners,  Christ aint the minister of sin .  We simply make ourselves the transgressors.

What is sin.    The transgression Of the law.    So do I mean if that while we seek to be justified by faith in Christ

we transgress or make void the law that we are not CHRISTS.    YES I DO.   read and weep.

JESUS aint the minister of lawlessness.   And those who make him as though he is,  WILL BE TOLD I never knew you.

I don't have to KEEP the law to be justified.   IF I saw it like that I would be condemned.  BUT we sure don't transgress either.

We really should read the whole of letters and not do as many and cherry pick scrips to try and make them justify our man taught theologies.    DANGEROUS that is.

Yes, 

"For lack of knowledge,  my people perish" .....  too obvious sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Davida said:

If you support legalism - the same applies to you Jeff -- Galations 1:8 -- You are presenting another Gospel.

"IF".... and just what are you calling legalism ?  Perhaps you are guilty yourself of the same thing you claim of other. You made some obvious emotional posts claiming some one or others are doing that,  without any Scripture to truthfully support your claims (again, as in times past) .... later,  going step by step to resolve this,  in the past,  you simply abdicated (left),  without ever having a foundation for your claims for yourself nor for anyone else.   One or more of the "authorities" you claimed for support failed the test of Scripture (in the past),  yet you still at that time anyway kept on trusting them.  

Keep Scripture alone as the Standard,  and learn from Scripture while it is still possible, if God permits.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Davida said:

No one is advocates recklessly continuing sinning. About that "condemned by the judge for breaking the law" -Those who are in Christ through His substitutionary death on the cross are  not "condemned for breaking the law" we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus.  Salvation means being saved/delivered/rescued from condemnation of the law & not facing God's Just wrath & His punishment for our sins.  The Gospel aka Good news is that instead of condemning us & meting out our deserved punishment of death,  GOD rescued us from His Wrath by sending His Son Christ Jesus to pay the penalty for our sins by pouring out His wrath & punishment upon Jesus on the cross at Calvary.  Christ brought an end to the Law through his suffering & death on the Cross as a payment for breaking the Law.

Romans 10: 4 "4Christ is the end of the Law, in order to bring righteousness to everyone who believes."

Because the law can not make us perfect .   ONLY JESUS CAN.   the whole of what you said is absolute truth.

but lets continue with the second part of why JESUS was on the cross.    That we being made DEAD to sin , should LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

I guarantee us all, that not one single saying or action JESUS DID or taught Transgresses the law , IT FULLFILLS IT

thus those who are truly in Christ Have the righteousness of the law fulfilled in themselves by HIS SPIRIT .  That spirit knows NO lawlessness ONLY FULLFILLMENT of the law

Rightly divided fulfilled so as all who follow THE LAW OF CHRIST given us by the HOLY SPIRIT look not to the law for salvation , only to be justified by faith IN CHRIST ALONE.

But I warn us all  if your version of grace allows the law to be transgressed ,made void,  ITS NOT GRACE .

will worship JESUS MADE CLEAR , thus days , meats and drinks pertain to the conscious of whoever .  not to be used as  salvational issues

and not to judge those who eat not , drink not either.    But making void things that pertain to RIGHTEOUSNESS in the law IS A LIE .

an example of making the law void by grace is this.      Some say being gay is not a sin, cause its in the old test and we aint under the law

SO they transgress make void the law .   OOPSY do we make void the law through grace. GOD FORBID.

and here is something real scary....................we cant pick what to make void or not .     JESUS is not the minister of lawlessness,   SATAN IS.

so while I do not look to justified by anything in the law,  by grace I simply walk in the law of Christ which transgresses not the law but automatically would fullfill

it on our hearts .    While days meats and drinks are to each his own,  RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT .   we omit not the law nor make it void by grace, that is a license to sin

and that is false as heck.      IF we truly follow JESUS, the spirit ,  then we wont fulfill the lusts of the flesh, AND IF any does err, correct asap.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Birds of a feather.... a true saying.

Yes,  we are exposing the birds you fly with,  to see if you might be clothed with Jesus' Righteousness and with Scripture.   So far,   your claims are without merit according to all Scripture, and apparently according to Jesus also.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

You serially mis-use scripture and misunderstanding of scripture - that is a dead give away that your theology is not sound.

It is easier to say that of your own posts today.   If you mis-use Scripture,  how can you make any claims about anyone else ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Davida said:

I do not seek to please men as  Apostle Paul is very clear.  He did not blow kisses to those who preach another Gospel. 

You seem to forget you have not made anything clear nor substantiated in your claims. 

Paul knew by revelation of Jesus, from YHWH ABBA,  what is true, and what is false. 

His statements being verified true by YHWH ABBA in SCRIPTURE, in harmony completely with all Scripture,

while your posts are emotional one after another without foundation in SCRIPTURE ,

and without revelation in line with SCRIPTURE. 

i.e. so far your claims are emotional religious mis-direction,  and continued false witness against another person.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Davida said:

You are a legalist and preach a false gospel as well as just scriptural confusion most of the time.

You have made that claim against several people for years,   and never showed from Scripture , nor from revelation from YHWH in line with Scripture, 

that you spoke the truth.    i.e.  you have dug a pit that you yourself have fallen into,  according to the Scripture which you claim to believe in.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Here is a question for all , for davida and for jeff and for all.

IF I were to come and warn out against homosexuality and one said , HEY YOU we not under the law that is old testament   .  WOULD THEY BE RIGHT or WRONG .

Wrong of course.   FOR GOD has said man with man or woman with woman is abomination.  But THAT is in OLD TEST LAW .

Yet if we say oh its okay all that is done away with.  would we not be making ourselves transgressors.   THAT is what I mean by NOT TO MAKE THE LAW VOID through grace.

So the next time anyone tells you,  when you go to correct them using the law, FOR THE LAW can BE USED TO CORRECT .   OH YES all  the apostels used it to CORRECT .

and when you correct them, and they say HEY that is old test we no longer under the law,  YOU JUST SAY ,   WE DONT TRANSGRESS IT EITHER .  

many use the terminology as not being UNDER the law in the wrong text to support transgressing it .  AND WHO would do that .

a hint , WHO is the one whose mission is ,   to get us to disobey GOD.    a hint , IT WASNT JESUS ..............................but rather the one who tried tempting him in the desert.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1