Sign in to follow this  
Equippers

do pretrib theology still believes Christians have to go through some persecution before rapture happens?

On 6/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture"

Then why do you want to refute the Lord's intent?

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

You still have a chance to help those that are unprepared for what is coming. You've heard the truth over and over, why don't you do what is right. Undo the damage that you have done. Why not be a leader in your sphere of influence. If you won't do it for yourself, or for those you love, do it for Jesus who died for them.

Hallelujah

Sound like a falsehood to me son .... when you have spent more time in the prophetic scriptures come back and I will check you out

Pre-tribulation teaching is correct and you need to discover this .... unless you are a false teacher

[1st Corinthians 15:51-58; 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10, 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6, 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-10; 19:14; 20:4] [and I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given to them]

Nothing could be more clear than this whether you like it or not

Edited by Daniel 11:36

On 6/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mike Mclees said:

only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture.

But many are fooled to jump ship and into their tiny row boat where the waves toss them about and then sink them, them being all alone to face the A/C when he comes.

In Christ

Montana Marv

7 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

But many are fooled to jump ship and into their tiny row boat where the waves toss them about and then sink them, them being all alone to face the A/C when he comes.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If you jump that ship the Lord will have another call the good ship truth. And air craft carrier    😁

27 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

If you jump that ship the Lord will have another call the good ship truth. And air craft carrier

So you know when the Rapture will take place then.  May I call you God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sign in to follow this