• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/16/2002

Hello everyone. I have a friend who used to be a Christian. She was really depressed and believes that God has abandoned her. She then one day told me that she became a Luciferian, and that those demons helped her going through her depression and changed her life. I am really worried as I see her destroying her life by believing in those lies without even realizing. And she was talking about spiritual marriage with a demon but today I found out that she has done this spiritual marriage! She claims that this demon can even be exactly like a human and can physically and even sexually interact with her, keeping in mind that she is only 15!!! I keep praying for her but as time passes it seems like she is falling deeper and deeper into this darkness and I don't know what to do. I want to help her but she will not listen, she is blinded by those spirits. What should I do? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

At this point there isn't much you can do, but God can; my advice is one word, PRAY! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,347
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I agree, pray for her and ask others to pray for her.  Maybe you can also join a prayer group in your area, to come together in prayer for her?  I think joining together in prayer,  in person would be very effective because of what she is involved with.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

Pray Pray Pray.  Maybe you could talk her into seeing a youth pastor that could help her see the truth behind the lies that she is believing.

• Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95

22 hours ago, Rebeckss said:

Hello everyone. I have a friend who used to be a Christian. She was really depressed and believes that God has abandoned her. She then one day told me that she became a Luciferian, and that those demons helped her going through her depression and changed her life. I am really worried as I see her destroying her life by believing in those lies without even realizing. And she was talking about spiritual marriage with a demon but today I found out that she has done this spiritual marriage! She claims that this demon can even be exactly like a human and can physically and even sexually interact with her, keeping in mind that she is only 15!!! I keep praying for her but as time passes it seems like she is falling deeper and deeper into this darkness and I don't know what to do. I want to help her but she will not listen, she is blinded by those spirits. What should I do? 

Stand in the breach. do what Daniel did  for Israel. Pray on her behalf and ask forgiveness on her behalf - confess her sin as if it were your own. Remember that in the court of Heaven, God is just. Satan has rights. Your friend has given the demons permission. So it is foolhardy to go and rebuke them or anything like that. After all, God gave them their authority. He is the only One that can rescind that.

Go to Yeshua (Jesus) and ask for His Blood to wash the situation and have Him as your Advocate declare your matter in the court of the Most High Judge. The Blood of the Lamb cleanses from ALL unrighteousness. Claim it for your friend in her stead. Then Justice will be done.

God's creation is orderly and His ways are measured Justly. So stand in the breach for your friend by proxy.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  6,888
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Pray for her, and seek the prayers of others as well. Local church members, pastors, people like us on the Internet. As much prayer as possible!

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95

Incubus and succubus are extremely powerful. Hearken back to Genesis 6. It is what they do so very well. Only the Blood of the Lamb can prevail in those circumstances - the casting out and away is Yours for the asking. But first, there must be Legal right as pleaded by the Advocate.

Find a Christian with discernment that will partner with you in this. Two are better than one in this kind of situation. It is nothing we do, so do not think to become proud when it is successful. Ha-Satan will try to trap you even as you succeed. He can snatch success from the jaws of victory!

Just stand in the breach and take it to the HIGH COURT of Him that is the ETERNAL JUDGE. The only Wise God. Yahweh.

Yeshua will plead your case as He is our Advocate. Yeshua's Blood on the Mercy seat allows you to approach His Throne. In the Council Of the Most High you have an Advocate, Yeshua, so intercede for your friend. Just remember, it is not you but the Lord that has THE POWER.