• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

No, with respect brother......for example, how would we test a word of knowledge about an individual.....how would we test a personal specific instruction from the Lord, and some experiences that a child of God can be caught up in by the Spirit.  I'm just saying there are things that are of a specific or immediate nature that we can't test by scripture, when they are not written in there.  There are things that come from the Holy Spirit for which we need to know His voice and His nature by experience of Him and by discernment......there is that we walk by FAITH not by sight/knowledge.

OH that is easy sister .  IF one comes and says GOD gave them WORD of KNOWLEDGE ,  concering say me for example

and that WORD was untrue .  then yeah we know its not FROM GOD.   an example.  one might say HEY brother I have a word from GOD concering you friendfuff

and they say GOD told them that interfaith is good and that I need cease warning against it .   YOU BET I KNOW they did not receive that WORD of KNOWLEDGE from GOD.

• Group:  Mars Hill

15 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes........I have found that both within the church and without it, even false religions, they all have mixture, there will be some truth mingled with error and a wrong spirit.....so this is why we each need to follow God and not man, even if anyone seems to be correct all the time.  It is in following God, that He keeps us from falling, or at least can redeem it if we do.  But if we follow a man or group per se then we are already in trouble just by that fact alone.

yep they do sister for sure .  all false relgions even contain truths and this is How the DEVIL will convince all not TRULY of CHRIST that this means GOD is in all religons .

For I notice lots of religions that say Do good to others , feed the poor etc............but they still false aint they.   YEP .

I know what you saying sister .   and this will deceive many in time .  for they teach lets focus on what we have in common , like good works etc

and not on our differences.   BIG mistake for all who do this .  satan kept partial truths in all false religoions for he always knew what he would do nigh the end.

HE would get the world gathered under a serious delusion that this means GOD must be in all religions and that men must have just messed things up.

He is a liar from the beginning and now nigh the end he is uniting all together for a common purpose under this unity mindset .

ITS to lead the world right to the day of armegeddon, to the outright betrayal of the true saints .  and yet more and more just see this unity not for what it truly is

but rather as a means for world peace and safety.    Yeah even the un and others are really pushing this and I cant help but notice

key phrases.   We are at a time of either great peril they say or we can join together and have peace and security.     PEACE and SAFETY.  HMMMM

SOUND FAMILIAR .   FOR WHEN They shall say PEACE and SAFETY THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCION comes upon them from which they shall not escape .

YEAH we really are heading RIGHT TO THE END of this age .  ITS all getting very ,very clear what DAYS THESE BE...........IFWE HAVE CHRIST that is .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Peace love and joy comes in when truth is both taught and lived.   I do backflips of joy when I see truth getting both lived and taught .

You will understand what I say next .     When YOU see error does your spirit REJIOCE or do you have a genuine fear hit you as in CORRECT , correct this .

at the same time when you see truth,  do you get a spirit of be grave , or does REJOICING come over you.

That is what happens to me .  IF I see error ..............the spirit causes great concern .   and yes we both seen a few times when it was my flesh acting out .

But even when that occurred....................THE SPIRIT GOT HOLD OF ME and said WRONG friendfuff , wrong approach . and it led me to repentance.

When we err, THE SPIRIT does convict ,   if we repent amen.  if not , look out and prepare to have the heart hardened , cuase I seen that happen in some .

Always when convicted the SPIRIT also causes me to apologize to the one I wronged.  as in the latest example when I got rude to wayne and said WHAT a shocker or etc

But notice this too.    I aint been convincted one ounce to go back and apologize to any I was grave too,  when it was SPIRIT LED .

I have apologized to yowm for a few times where I misunderstood something ,   cause the SPIRIT led me too.   WHEN we err, the SPIRIT will unction us

to correct the wrong .    But being grave and serious is not wrong , nor is compassion or etc either .    WE do as the SPIRIT leads . and God will also use

others to help aide in correction as well .    My error at times is not in what I teach,  but rather when the flesh acts out and how I behave .

But again as YOU SAID and KNOW , being grave is not wrong .   But if their is no mercy or joy or compassion then something is missing as well.

But watch me close sister.   watch how I rejoice when truth is heard , also watch and if you see error of any sort ,  correct this mere wee thing.

be blessed sister . 

I wan't criticizing anyone frienduff, and it sounds like you are agreeing with me in general......I'm not saying it is wrong to be grave.......hard to explain, but I just wanted to try and clarify that being grave and correcting and reproving are not the only manifestations of the Holy Spirit.  There is a time for everything under heaven and the body of Christ needs to be ministered to in many ways.  I think you would agree........but please correct me if I'm wrong.  ;)

• Praise God! 1

29 minutes ago, Davida said:

I'll tell ya where the peace and love and Joy in the Holy Ghost does NOT come in-- being complicit with heretical teachings & pseudo spiritual words spouted by False Prophets.

Absolutely.

• Praise God! 1

I wan't criticizing anyone frienduff, and it sounds like you are agreeing with me in general......I'm not saying it is wrong to be grave.......hard to explain, but I just wanted to try and clarify that being grave and correcting and reproving are not the only manifestations of the Holy Spirit.  There is a time for everything under heaven and the body of Christ needs to be ministered to in many ways.  I think you would agree........but please correct me if I'm wrong.  ;)

OH yes sister I know you are criticizing none .    YES WE DO AGREE.   save some with compassion making a difference , others with fear hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

SO long as we are correcting , DO SO however you are led.    FULLY AGREE SISTER .   I knew we did.   

in fact if some of us here who met n person how fast we would clear up things .   Internet witnessesing can often get misinterpreted.

Heck ive done it myself .   Even when yowm had agreed with what I said,  I took it the wrongway as though he was disagreeing .

COURSE the SPIRIT convicted me .  these things happen.  THE KEY is if our heart is truly after GOD the misunderstandings can be made clear .

IF our heart is truly after GOD then our heart is truly concerned with the welfare of the one we are warning.  or encouraging .

But I have seen something very erroneous too.   People can sit and enjoy the truth they hear from one ,  BUT if that one don't see politics the way they do

THEY WONT have a thing to do with that person anymore

THAT IS SCARY .  cause our focus should be TRUTH , NOT POLITICS.  an example if I say anything against trump almighty

those who support him DONT want ANYTHING TO DO WIHT ME anymore .
WHEREAS if you watch me sister..............................just cause they support trump

You don't seem me not trying to keep reaching out to them.  BUT THEY want NOTHING to do with me period .   that is so scary.

34 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I seen davida got confused on this .  so here is a simple explanation.   HOW many times do we hear them say GOD IS LOVE.   is this a lie or is this truth.  ITS TRUE

but its how they apply this to justify SIN that makes what they say erroneous.   or how they twist other truths into justifying why they do as they do  instead of repent of what they do.

OR other examples.  alice baily herself prophesied that in time the majority of churches would come to this so called LIGHT they teach

and that also in time the defective seed,   YEAH ones like us,  they will then go after .    SOUNDS like that prophesy is coming to pass,  YET ITS FALSE AINT IT . 

Dear brother...people need to realize how limiting it is without the Holy Spirit, once they realize this perhaps they will begin to seek and ask for it/Him.  Until then we cannot share our oil with another, it's just not possible or I would be glad to do so, they just have to go BUY it for themselves, there is simply no other way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well  I will just say this .    most see my pacifism as extreme.   like I wont self defend period ,  I would sooner pray forgivenss for those who wish me harm.

SO while this may seem as extreme.  

watch how fast this will change in time .    In time if they go under this all inclusive false love hug unity mindset .

They will also buy into lie that ones like me who did not conform to this are dangerous.  

THEY WILL.   and man on that day what a thing will be seen.    The all inclusive will be the dangerous ones .

For it will be that religion its mindset that has people like us rounded up and KILLED .     And when that day comes................behold may it be heard from my lungs

LORD FORGIVE THEM they KNOW NOT what they do.   PHEW what a dangerous man I am .      PRAYING ONLY THIER FORGIVNESS and harming not a one of them.
YEAH FRANCIS you lie about us.....................HE LIES .  teaching that to preach the gospel is like jiahd and that a relationship with JESUS outside of the church is dangerous.

RIGHT ................a relationship with that mindset is dangerous, cause watch where it leads..........you wont see us rounding up our enemies to rid them from the earth

but you will see THEM DOING THIS TO US .      TALK about DELUSOIN , but here it comes wrapped in words like love , tolerance , unity and peace .  

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH yes sister I know you are criticizing none .    YES WE DO AGREE.   save some with compassion making a difference , others with fear hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

SO long as we are correcting , DO SO however you are led.    FULLY AGREE SISTER .   I knew we did.   

in fact if some of us here who met n person how fast we would clear up things .   Internet witnessesing can often get misinterpreted.

Heck ive done it myself .   Even when yowm had agreed with what I said,  I took it the wrongway as though he was disagreeing .

COURSE the SPIRIT convicted me .  these things happen.  THE KEY is if our heart is truly after GOD the misunderstandings can be made clear .

IF our heart is truly after GOD then our heart is truly concerned with the welfare of the one we are warning.  or encouraging .

But I have seen something very erroneous too.   People can sit and enjoy the truth they hear from one ,  BUT if that one don't see politics the way they do

THEY WONT have a thing to do with that person anymore

THAT IS SCARY .  cause our focus should be TRUTH , NOT POLITICS.  an example if I say anything against trump almighty

those who support him DONT want ANYTHING TO DO WIHT ME anymore .
WHEREAS if you watch me sister..............................just cause they support trump

You don't seem me not trying to keep reaching out to them.  BUT THEY want NOTHING to do with me period .   that is so scary.

Everyone has a perspective and emphasis according to their gifts and callings........I think when we realize this, it is one thing that helps us to stay in balance as the body of Christ overall.

trump almighty............well, that makes me smile some, though it's not at all funny when we remember that Cyrus oversaw the FALL of Babylon.

Seriously, if Christians are dividing over politics, what does that say....it is worldliness and flesh.  So my advice is the same, to go and buy more oil....count the cost, because it doesn't come free.

• Praise God! 1

Everyone has a perspective and emphasis according to their gifts and callings........I think when we realize this, it is one thing that helps us to stay in balance as the body of Christ overall.

trump almighty............well, that makes me smile some, though it's not at all funny when we remember that Cyrus oversaw the FALL of Babylon.

Seriously, if Christians are dividing over politics, what does that say....it is worldliness and flesh.  So my advice is the same, to go and buy more oil....count the cost, because it doesn't come free.

The problem is men are looking to men for the solution .  when men are the problem.

GOD alone is OUR HELPER and while we KNOW that all that are placed in earthly kingdoms are done so by HE .

we also know NOT to trust one ounce in them .      GOD simply does as HE DOES

He even has the ten horns to agree and give their kingdom unto the beast .   Surely this don't mean we hope and trust in them ten horns RIGHT .

but most miss that .     For whatever reason trump is president , GOD ALONE KNOWS.    my advice let us focus ON GOD and trust not in men nor govts

but to simply pray for those and for us to focus ON the GOSPLE .  for if our focus was on GOD , ON the gospel , ON unity OFTHE HOLY SPIRIT and not the world

WE would not be divided .  and the enemy knows that too.   

47 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH that is easy sister .  IF one comes and says GOD gave them WORD of KNOWLEDGE ,  concering say me for example

and that WORD was untrue .  then yeah we know its not FROM GOD.   an example.  one might say HEY brother I have a word from GOD concering you friendfuff

and they say GOD told them that interfaith is good and that I need cease warning against it .   YOU BET I KNOW they did not receive that WORD of KNOWLEDGE from GOD.

I received a word of knowledge about someone I crossed paths with......the Holy Spirit then acted.  Then the person left and I never saw them again.......I could not test it by scripture, and still can't, I just believed God.....and continued praying afterwards for that person according to the word.  No way to test it by scripture brother, honestly.  Other than in general.....scripture says the Lord does give words of knowledge......just that how do I know for sure it was God.....I just knew His voice and discerned it was His Spirit, that's all I could go by.

• Praise God! 1