• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1964

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

I am burdened with fears about the children’s fate, sometimes I feel scared their Salvation and spiritual future are at risk, trying to do my best to adjust their path towards the Lord as I know that children are God’s gift, but also a great responsibility because they are His children and I am required to raise them and put them on the correct trail, and I will have to give account in the end on how I raised them, have I brought them to Jesus or did I leave them for the world to corrupt them?

They are killing the innocence and contaminating the purity of our children, On the internet, You tube and even at many schools the children are getting more and more susceptible to brain wash, How many teenagers have joined terrorist organizations, how many have been influenced by Satanic teachings and false religions then turned against their parents and families, how many have deserted their homes and broken the hearts of their parents, how many children are receiving a wrong concept of marriage and family establishment, how many school and institution have excluded the name of Jesus Christ ? 

I am fighting against many influences and trying to pull my children to the correct way, sometimes I feel helpless and exhausted but will never give up by the Lords help.

Need to share this issue with you brothers and sisters in Christ for opinions and advice on how can we save our children.

God bless you all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

The most important thing you can do is to live for Christ yourself.  Your children are watching, and you are one of the greatest influences they will have in their lives.  Make sure you are the proper reflection and example that you need to be.  Take them to church, make sure they hear the truth and are exposed to scripture.  Watch what they are doing on the internet, keep the computer in an area of the house where you can see what they are doing on it.  Be involved in their lives, know their friends, but be careful not to be overbearing at the same time.  By that I mean, you cannot choose their friends for them, and while you may identify one as being trouble, if you try to force them not to be friends with that individual they most likely will rebel against that.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Thanks Wingnut for your advice, You are right, I admit I have been long time away, due to the nature of my job I used to travel most of the year and see my children only on vacations, but believe me I have totally changed, I am nearly retired now and decided to dedicate my life to my family and children because I am finally convinced  that they need a father around more than they need his money.  

My wife is a good woman , she is from a ( Traditional Christian denomination), the children are brought up knowing that they are Christians but with less knowledge about Christ himself, they go to Church with their mother whenever she find the time for visiting the church, so they are actually more attracted to their friends, as I observed,  they come back from school with strange ideas and confused thoughts, they are still young and I hope it is not late to put them back on the correct path.

God Bless

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Stephan said:

Thanks Wingnut for your advice, You are right, I admit I have been long time away, due to the nature of my job I used to travel most of the year and see my children only on vacations, but believe me I have totally changed, I am nearly retired now and decided to dedicate my life to my family and children because I am finally convinced  that they need a father around more than they need his money.  

My wife is a good woman , she is from a ( Traditional Christian denomination), the children are brought up knowing that they are Christians but with less knowledge about Christ himself, they go to Church with their mother whenever she find the time for visiting the church, so they are actually more attracted to their friends, as I observed,  they come back from school with strange ideas and confused thoughts, they are still young and I hope it is not late to put them back on the correct path.

God Bless

Not knowing the exact age, it can vary how you want to handle it.  The important thing is that you set the example, find a good church with a good youth ministry that will be helpful to your children.  Commit to your own relationship with them, and depending on how old they are, maybe forcing them to do something they are opposed to isn't the best way.  Even if you have to go to church by yourself for awhile, that is what you should do, lead by example.  I am thinking of teenagers when I say this, depending on their actual age, it may not be an issue.  Will be praying for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

The single most important thing would be to roll out of bed every day straight to your knees. Place your children before the altar of God, as intercessor. Trust in the Lord, not your own understanding. HE will give you direction, if you ask. Be interested in your children, get into them, enjoy them, listen to them. They will talk if they know your interested, and  you will listen, just as God listens as we talk to Him. I believe that was what worked for my family, covered in the shield of God's protection.

Act 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 2:39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

We can save the children by putting them in the hands of God. The children will go in the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation.

Thank you all for the replies ,

I am praying for my Children every day and actually for all the children to be saved.

Recently I have started to teach them some new prayers and stories from the Bible and decided to start reading together with them from the Psalms every evening, haven’t started yet but willing to do that soon,

Actually they seemed not interested in the beginning and I made it worse when I handled the matter in a wrong way and got frustrated and had some arguments with my wife in front of the kids then I realized that it is not going to work that way, I am the one who should be blamed for being away from my family for long periods so I have to be changed first, that night I got down on my Knees and asked God for help.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

16 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Thank you all for the replies ,

I am praying for my Children every day and actually for all the children to be saved.

Recently I have started to teach them some new prayers and stories from the Bible and decided to start reading together with them from the Psalms every evening, haven’t started yet but willing to do that soon,

Actually they seemed not interested in the beginning and I made it worse when I handled the matter in a wrong way and got frustrated and had some arguments with my wife in front of the kids then I realized that it is not going to work that way, I am the one who should be blamed for being away from my family for long periods so I have to be changed first, that night I got down on my Knees and asked God for help.

I don't know the ages of your children but reading the Bible with a kids devotional would be a good study for your kids.

51JFxDvYinL._SX368_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

It's going to be difficult. They love aiming for kids, and they just keep aiming younger and younger. Not even the wombs are safe.

I'm unaware of your children's ages, but if they are still quite young, perhaps it might work to go about it like a 1st grade teacher might. Flashcards, interactive learning, and quizzes. You could summarize the passage on the flashcard and have a depiction of the events within that text. Maybe even have them draw a depiction on their own notepads. Have a vocal quiz on chronological events, like first asking who the first people were, and then asking for their sons names. This simple way of going about it can kind of seem like they are missing points, but kids are fairly simple. They will come to appreciate the complexity of Christianity when they get older.

If they are past a certain point, then getting through to them will be much harder, perhaps impossible. They already have evolution on their minds, the sex ed they have been taught, and so forth. If all seems hopeless, just keep in mind that God does not wish for our children to be led astray. Implant these ideas into them, and then see if they choose to be Christian or not. Let Jesus take the wheel, as they say. 

Many thanks GreyDestiny  for your advice , actually my children are nine and six years old daughters , I have downloaded Bible stories application for Children on my tablet, and thanks for mismuffect as her advice above I have looked for (Grace for the Moment Bible devotions) and will purchase it or similar.

Your are absolutely right , Satan is aiming for the children through his followers and that what is scaring me and actually I am feeling the same for all the children around and in our Christian societies as I have seen many examples of Children destroyed morally and spiritually in early stages of their lives. but as you said I put them in the hands of the of our Lord Jesus because before all and after all they are his children, that is my prayer .

God bless