• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

you cannot even judge between what's right and what's wrong

Typical, of judgmental people who say their Christians.

Everyone sins and continues to.

Look here at the purpose of the law.

1 Timothy chapter 1 verse7, 8
They want to be teachers of the law but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
Galatians chapter 3 verses 24,25,23
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

17 minutes ago, john1 said:

Typical, of judgmental people who say their Christians.

Everyone sins and continues to.

Look here at the purpose of the law.

1 Timothy chapter 1 verse7, 8
They want to be teachers of the law but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
Galatians chapter 3 verses 24,25,23
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.

You say this contradicting yourself !  Why do you judge after you say it is not good to judge ?  And you don't even know how to judge rightly,  as you keep saying and posting .

Note what you posted "We (not you) know that the law IS GOOD if one uses it PROPERLY" ....

Instead of using the TORAH PROPERLY , you ignore it,  so it cannot lead you to Christ ! (also you quoted ! )

Whoever transgresses the TORAH sins, since sin is transgression of TORAH.   See?  Use TORAH PROPERLY.

If you continue approving of gays or thieves or prostitutes who do not repent, 

TORAH says you are still guilty not just of your own sin, but of their sin also.

Thus,  TORAH reminds us all,  as JESUS SAYS:  Repent !

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

If you continue approving of gays or thieves or prostitutes who do not repent, 

TORAH says you are still guilty not just of your own sin, but of their sin also.

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

13 “Don’t collect any more than you are required to,” he told them.

14 Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

Jesus said his yoke was easy and his burden light.

I did try to obey the law about 25 years, and always studying to find a way I could,but no one but Christ ever obeyed the law, but the law is a very heavy burden.

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

This last verse shows your not born of God and you don't know him.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

I did try to obey the law about 25 years, and always studying to find a way I could,but no one but Christ ever obeyed the law, but the law is a very heavy burden.

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

This generation is ripe for this all inclusive love god that leads many to the man of sin .     Got something for you its an abomination

but I want to see how you see this .   I will send it to you in a minute.

4 minutes ago, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 21

Luke chapter 3

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

https://www.christianpost.com/news/400-muslim-christian-jewish-leaders-sign-washington-declaration-for-religious-tolerance-216788/

Now be sure and read it all so you can come back with an answer.

IS this the work men under satan or a good thing . 

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, john1 said:

His yoke is easy, and His burden light.

3 minutes ago, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 21

Even after you posted this,  even after you saw this,  even after you tried and failed Jesus yoke which is easy and light, you did not repent and believe Him. (as you admit )

4 minutes ago, john1 said:

Why did you try and fail at what Jesus says is easy and light ? Why call what he says is easy and light "a very heavy burden" ?  (it is only heavy for sinners who do not believe, who do not repent) 

Others, by faith, believe and are saved.

They obeyed TORAH, OT and NT, and God said so, and God called them faithful, and blameless, and holy, and blessed them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

John 15:13, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus laid down His life for all mankind. He calls us His Friends.

Zechariaha 13:6, And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Even after you posted this,  even after you saw this,  even after you tried and failed Jesus yoke which is easy and light, you did not repent and believe Him. (as you admit )

Why did you try and fail at what Jesus says is easy and light ? Why call what he says is easy and light "a very heavy burden" ?  (it is only heavy for sinners who do not believe, who do not repent) 

Others, by faith, believe and are saved.

They obeyed TORAH, OT and NT, and God said so, and God called them faithful, and blameless, and holy, and blessed them.

His true conscious is being exposed.        For watch this JEFF.   HIS YOKE IS EASY and HIS BURDEN IS LIGHT .   ALL THAT JESUS EVER SAID

is a JOY TO LIVE BY and its real easy and lite and rejoices the reigns To he or she who OBEYS HIM.

IF obedience is heavy ...............OOOPS they have fallen somewhere or never knew him. 

• Group:  Senior Member

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Got something for you its an abomination

but I want to see how you see this .  

I know nothing about other religions, and don't need to.

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

I agree but the law was never meant to obey, it was to lead us to Christ.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

To he or she who OBEYS HIM.

Why do you keep sinning then.

1 Kings chapter 8 verse 46
"When they sin against you--for there is no one who does not sin--and you become angry with them and give them over to their enemies, who take them captive to their own lands, far away or near;
2 Chronicles chapter 6 verse 36
"When they sin against you--for there is no one who does not sin--and you become angry with them and give them over to the enemy, who takes them captive to a land far away or near;
Ecclesiastes chapter 7 verse 20
Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.
1 John chapter 1 verse 8
If anyone claims to be without sin they deceive themselves and the truth is not in them. 

James chapter 2 verse 10

If anyone keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Isaiah chapter 42 verse 19

Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one in covenant with me, blind like the servant of the LORD?

You're not both pastors are you.

I don't believe once saved always saved.

I believe you have to keep showing love to people.

Galatians chapter 5 verse 14

The entire law is summed up in a single command love your neighbor as yourself.

Matthew chapter 25 verses 31-46
When the Son of Man comes" in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. he will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and got visit you? The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.They also will answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you? He will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

6 minutes ago, john1 said:

I agree but the law was never meant to obey, it was to lead us to Christ.

It cannot lead anyone to Christ if they continually disobey God, as you seem to want to do.

Look up "obey" and see how many times God Himself says "Obey TORAH" in God's WORD (ALL Scripture).

Look up what happens to all those unregenerate sinners who do not obey !  (they get tossed in the lake of fire)

• Thumbs Up 1