IGNORED

Bible Verses (taking turns posting a verse from a Bible book)

angels4u

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

:)

Edited by diane32
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, turtletwo said:
28 “ ‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

29 “ ‘Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness.

(Leviticus 19:28-29)

Do not take the mark of the dead into you temple ,  I THE LORD thy GOD am HOLY and shall PROVIDE as you have need .

DO not trust in govts and mark your bodies with rfid chips or like devices , FOR YOUR TEMPLE IS MINE .

As I feed the sparrows so I will you too .   DO not take and give unto the ceasar of this world , WHAT IS MINE and YOUR BODY , YOUR TEMPLE is mine

and not for the govt of men to take their wicked rfid chip or tattoe in your body .     This will show the test of where ones trust and hope truly is .

AND believe not that POPE who loves this idea ,     for though he appears as a lamb, beware he and many speak as dragons .  DONT chip what is GODS alone .

We were bought at A PRICE   < JESUS PAID it .   And he did not pay it so we could sell ourselves to men .  OUR BODY is not ours .  I guarantee its not .

ITS GODS .  ITS HIS .     No chips or tattoes THUS on HIS TEMPLE ,    our body IS HIS .  LET US BE HOLY in MIND , HEART and INBODY .     

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

33 ‘When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

34 The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

God has a mercy for the strangers. Who are the strangers?

"remember  that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world." (Ephes 2:12)

• Praise God! 1

35 “ ‘Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight or quantity.  
36 Use honest scales and honest weights, an honest ephah and an honest hin. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. 
37 “ ‘Keep all my decrees and all my laws and follow them. I am the LORD.’ ”

(Leviticus 19:35-37)
  • Praise God! 1

Leviticus 20:1-5 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

On Human Sacrifice and Immoralities

1 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 

2 “You shall also say to the sons of Israel:‘Any man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 

3 I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name. 

4 If the people of the land, however, should ever disregard that man when he gives any of his offspring to Molech, so as not to put him to death,

5 then I Myself will set My face against that man and against his family, and I will cut off from among their people both him and all those who play the harlot after him, by playing the harlot after Molech.

Molech worship is so detested by God that he warned Israel very sternly against it in Lev. 18:21 & 20:2-5, where Molech worship through children sacrifice is described as a profanation of God's name, and the punishment for Molech worship is DEATH!

In today's context, what is the Molech worship which is present in our day? Surely there is nobody performing human sacrifices, and especially child sacrifices, now? Such a barbaric practice surely can't exist in our civilized world, can it?

I would suggest that abortion is one of the modern day Molech worship that we so-called civilized people are guilty of. In place of a physical idol of Molech, we worship at the Molechs of choice and of pleasure (e.g. women's choice and pleasure in sin). As a culture and as the human race, we worship at the altars of humanism, in putting ourselves as the final determinator of what is correct or wrong. To this 'Molech', we sacrifice our children, for our own god's benefit (which is ourselves).

As with the Molech worship practiced by the Ammonites and apostate Israel, this modern form of Molech worship thorugh abortion is just as abominable and detestable to the Lord.

• This is Worthy 1

Molech, as described in the Old Testament of the Bible, was an Ammonite god who required propitiatory child sacrifice. A couple sacrificed their firstborn by burning the child on a metal idol of Molech, believing that Molech would ensure financial prosperity for the family and future children. The Israelites were strictly forbidden to practice this form of worship (Leviticus 18:21, 20:2-5; 2 Kings 223:10; and Jeremiah 32:35) as it is in stark contradiction to the sanctity of life espoused throughout the Bible. Today’s Molech is the abortion industry, sacrificing babies for the idol of financial greed, veiled in the hopes of the development of new cures through biomedical research.

• Brilliant! 1

‘As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people. You shall consecrate yourselves therefore and be holy, for I am the Lord your God.  You shall keep My statutes and practice them; I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

(Leviticus 20: 6-8)

Spiritism is the belief in the existence of nonphysical beings, or spirits, that inhabit a spirit world.  In the belief of spiritism people often try and contact the spirits, which can include people who have died

• Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, turtletwo said:

‘As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people. You shall consecrate yourselves therefore and be holy, for I am the Lord your God.  You shall keep My statutes and practice them; I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

Spiritism is the belief in the existence of nonphysical beings, or spirits, that inhabit a spirit world.  In the belief of spiritism people often try and contact the spirits, which can include people who have died

Gee,     I wonder if praying to saints , mary and angels and NOT RATHER TO GOD ALONE ,      SURE does fit under this too .

Shall the living seek to the dead .      Even Samuel was highly agitated at SAUL when saul had a witch raise him from his place of rest .

Guess someone needs to tell the pope this .     IF GOD answers not ,   SURELY the dead or those at rest , CANNOT HELP EITHER .       PRAY TO GOD and ONLY HE

through CHRIST in THE NAME OF CHRIST .     Oh dear ,     what about blowing smoke to indian gods and kissing korans ,   and embracing budda statues for world peace .

OH Me and OH MY ,  GOD is not well pleased with this all inclusive unity for world peace pile.   

• This is Worthy 1

OH and they got angel cards now .     Yep ,  destiny cards .     Talk about witchcraft and this goes on IN the BIGGEST churches too .     TELL me we aint in a massive falling away .

• Brilliant! 1

Did I fail to mention the top popular books among christains today , the SHACK and CIRCLE MAKERS .     As though GOD needs to us draw a circle around something to HEAR US .

Talk about the opposite of what and HOW JESUS said to pray .  OH dear and contemplative prayer ,  ITS HUGE IN POPULARITY ,  and yet JESUS said

do not pray as the heathen do  for THEY think they shall be heard for their many chants , words .      What  a massive falling away is going on , and worse they USE JESUS NAME

to justify IT .

• This is Worthy 1