IGNORED

Bible Verses (taking turns posting a verse from a Bible book)

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

16 “‘Do not go about spreading slander among your people.

“‘Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord.

17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people,but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

(Leviticus 19:16-18)

The second most important commandment is this: 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.' In Mark 12:31 Jesus reconfirmed Leviticus 19:18.

God's mind had not changed on this matter.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

• Brilliant! 1

“ ‘Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)

Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender — This was prohibited, partly to restrain the curiosity and boldness of men, who might attempt to amend or change the works of God, partly that by the restraint here laid even upon brute-creatures men might be taught to abhor all unnatural lusts, partly to teach the Israelites to avoid mixtures with other nations, either in marriage or in religion, 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:25 PM, turtletwo said:

16 “‘Do not go about spreading slander among your people.

“‘Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord.

17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people,but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

(Leviticus 19:16-18)

The second most important commandment is this: 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.' In Mark 12:31 Jesus reconfirmed Leviticus 19:18.

God's mind had not changed on this matter.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt

and it also says , you shall not hate your brethren in your heart , you shall in any way , rebuke and correct them and not allow sin upon them .

Seeker friendly ecumincical sorry unity    are the haters ,  NOT US who warn and remind , but they who allow folks to remain  in sin and feel saved

and even allow them to remain in any religion and feel saved all for this dung pile wicked evil denominc fake unity peace .    

JESUS only saves and HE aint no minsitir of sin either .      Gotta point them to the ONLY HOPE and ensure its the BIBLCAL JESUS folks follow and not the inclsvie phone book one .

• Praise God! 2

56 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

“ ‘Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." (Leviticus 19:19)

Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender — This was prohibited, partly to restrain the curiosity and boldness of men, who might attempt to amend or change the works of God, partly that by the restraint here laid even upon brute-creatures men might be taught to abhor all unnatural lusts, partly to teach the Israelites to avoid mixtures with other nations, either in marriage or in religion, 

ON a deeper level ,  you shall not mingle the HOLY with the profane ,  Ye shall not mix darkness and light and preach coexist , for all who do so are an abomination unto the LORD .

What communion has Christ with muhammed ,   or Christ with budda ,   or a Christ who honors sin and embraces wickedness

FOLKS we are in dire straits .     Keep on my dear loved sister , keep on .     You are loved .    

• This is Worthy 2

59 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

Thou shalt not let thy men breed with men or women with women in your congregations ,  YE shall rebuke and correct and partake not of nor agree with any one sins .

But rather REPROVE THEM .    

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Leviticus 19:20-25 

20 “‘If a man sleeps with a female slave who is promised to another man but who has not been ransomed or given her freedom, there must be due punishment. Yet they are not to be put to death, because she had not been freed. 21 The man, however, must bring a ram to the entrance to the tent of meeting for a guilt offering to the Lord. 22 With the ram of the guilt offering the priest is to make atonement for him before the Lord for the sin he has committed, and his sin will be forgiven.

23 “‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden For three years you are to consider it forbidden; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the Lord your God.

• Praise God! 2

26 “ ‘Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it.
“ ‘Do not practice divination or seek omens.

27 “ ‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

(Leviticus 19:26-27)
  • Praise God! 1

28 “ ‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

29 “ ‘Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness.

(Leviticus 19:28-29)
  • Brilliant! 1

30 “ ‘Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD.

31 “ ‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out *spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

(Leviticus 19:30-31)

*SPIRITISM

The use of mediums or other spiritual intermediaries to communicate with the dead. Scripture forbids such practices, which are inconsistent with obedience to a living God.

• Brilliant! 1

“ ‘Stand up in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the LORD.

(Leviticus 19:32)

:) Old age is a blessing from the Lord. Christians have a responsibility to show kindness and to take care of the elderly. There is a certain type of respect that we give to the elderly unlike our own age group. There is a certain way we talk to them and give honor to them. God says that by respecting them we are showing reverence to HIM. :)

• Loved it! 1