IGNORED

Bible Verses (taking turns posting a verse from a Bible book)

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Christine said:

'And he (Abraham) believed in the LORD; 
and He counted it to him for righteousness.'

(Gen 15:6)

Praise God!  (Romans 4)

Praise His Holy Name!

Romans 4 New International Version (NIV)

Abraham Justified by Faith

4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those
    whose transgressions are forgiven,
    whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the one
    whose sin the Lord will never count against them.

9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before!11 And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them. 12 And he is then also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also follow in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all. 17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.”[c] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”] 19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.” 23 The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, 24 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5

'And He (Jehovah) said unto Abram, 
.. Know of a surety 
.... that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, 
...... and shall serve them; 
........ and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
.......... And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: 
............ and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; 
.. thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
But in the fourth generation 
.. they shall come hither again: 

.... for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.'
(Gen 15:13-16) 

Praise God!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Genesis 15:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

(14) That nation.--Had it been expressly revealed that the country that would afflict them was Egypt, the patriarchs might have been unwilling to go thither; but the reference to the plagues in the denunciation of judgment, and to the spoiling of the Egyptians in the promise that they should "come out with great substance" (Exodus 12:36), gave detail sufficient for future guidance, and for their assurance in time to come that the promise had been fulfilled.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Christine said:

'And He (Jehovah) said unto Abram, 
.. Know of a surety 
.... that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, 
...... and shall serve them; 
........ and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
.......... And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: 
............ and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; 
.. thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
But in the fourth generation 
.. they shall come hither again: 

.... for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.'
(Gen 15:13-16) 

Praise God!

And JOSEPH KNEW THIS .    HE knew it was eygpt they would all come out of .   And he told them,  YOU TAKE even my body out with you all .   

Joseph knew it was Egypt that the children would be in bondage too and would be called out of .     And the beauty of it all,  is also take note of this next thing .

After joseph was dead his old body would be of no use to him .   YET HE CLUNG SO to the promise OF GOD ,  that he did not even want HIS BONES LEFT BEHIND in that place .

Talk about having HOPE IN GOD and IN HIS PROMISE .     Don't even leave my bones behind .   yes not even his bones .      AND THINK about

what we have NOW .   WE have CHRIST the ultimate PROMISE that the remenant always waited for .    OH so let all look forward to a city whose builder and maker is GOD

let all have no hope in these wordly kingdoms which are perishing and will have an end .   OH let the lambs CLING to the HOPE of the PROMISE given us IN CHRIST .

IT IS HIGH TIME TO AGAIN PRAISE THE LORD .      

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, In Him said:

Yes, Christine, I would rather share this than eat! Love the Old Testament, and just beginning to love and learn Hebrew. Praise His Name.

You came not because you saw the miracles , but because you were fed ,   labor not for the bread that perishes but for that which endures .

THE BREAD OF LIFE that feeds the SOUL .    RAISE those hands and let all praise the LORD .

For the food for our souls is far greater than our plain food .    For the spiritual food gives both life and sustains the soul , plain food only nourishes the earthly body.

OUR taste buds SHOULD FOR BE HIS HOLY WORD , that we live and eat and have life by EVERY WORD Given us of the bread which came down from heaven and gives true life .

OH its time again ,  its time again to REJOICE IN THE LORD .      Let everything that has breath arise and sound out praises and songs unto the LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark,

behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying,

Unto thy seed have I given this land,

from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites. Genesis 15:17-21

Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children.

And she had an Egyptian maidservant whose name was Hagar.

So Sarai said to Abram, “See now, the Lord has restrained me from bearing children.

Please, go in to my maid; perhaps I shall obtain children by her.”

And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai.

Then Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar her maid, the Egyptian,

and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife,

after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan. Genesis 16:1-3

And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian,

after Abram had dwelled ten years in the land of Canaan (he was now 85 years of age)

and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. So he went in to Hagar, and she conceived.

And when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress became despised in her eyes.

Then Sarai said to Abram, “My wrong be upon you!

I gave my maid into your embrace; and when she saw that she had conceived, I became despised in her eyes.

The Lord judge between you and me.” Genesis 16:3-5

Genesis 16:6-8 

6 But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thine hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.

7 And the angel of the Lord found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.

8 And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

1 hour ago, In Him said:

And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian,

after Abram had dwelled ten years in the land of Canaan (he was now 85 years of age)

and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. So he went in to Hagar, and she conceived.

And when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress became despised in her eyes.

Then Sarai said to Abram, “My wrong be upon you!

I gave my maid into your embrace; and when she saw that she had conceived, I became despised in her eyes.

The Lord judge between you and me.” Genesis 16:3-5

This tiny site is such a joy .    What joy to the soul to see and read the words of THE LORD .   what a tiny place of refuge .    This lil place does a lot more good than

even you few sisters may realize .    it does .  its a good work in the LORD .   Now , you all know what is coming next ,  YES you ladies know what TIME it is ,

ITS LORD PRAISING and hand raising TIME . OHHHHH may all that has breath RAISE those hands and PRAISE THE LORD , the ROCK of our salvation

the GREAT HOPE of all who do believe .   PRAISE THE LORD dear sisters ,  for truly I say to us all, THIER IS NO SUCH THING or IDEA of praising the LORD TOO MUCH .

OH sing to the LORD my sisters .  AND PRAISE HIS NAME . 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1