• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

13 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes I think so true. And Jesus suffered too. God knows suffering. But we will forget it. But remember what Christ suffered.  I will see you there. 

I'm not so convinced we will not remember, just we will have a full understanding.  Imagine to know as we are known.  I believe we will understand what life was all about and how much we never had as much control over others as we thought we needed as everyone was His from the beginning, He just never forced Himself on anyone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I'm not so convinced we will not remember, just we will have a full understanding.  Imagine to know as we are known.  I believe we will understand what life was all about and how much we never had as much control over others as we thought we needed as everyone was His from the beginning, He just never forced Himself on anyone.

Well the former things are forgotten like sins. Why would we need to remember our sins ? But the things we did for God will be remembered forever. A trillion years in the kingdom of God by then we will have better things to remember.  But always remembering the sacrifice of christ. And the Father sending Jesus into the world. Praise God  !

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Well the former things are forgotten like sins. Why would we need to remember our sins ? But the things we did for God will be remembered forever. A trillion years in the kingdom of God by then we will have better things to remember.  But always remembering the sacrifice of christ. And the Father sending Jesus into the world. Praise God  !

Can you show me where it says we will forget our past?  Our sins are forgiven by God, placed as far away as the east is from the west, but if we have full understanding, why would we need to forget?  The former things being passed away means, to me, that we will not repeat them again, that we will never have the same temptations, that sin will no longer tempt us.  Not sure sure we will just forget.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

YHVH'S Purpose in forgetting ?

To start >

Philippians 3:13 - Bible Gateway

But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,. EXB. Brothers and sisters, I know that I have not ·yet reached that goal [taken hold of it], but there is one thing I always do. Forgetting the ·past [ L things that are behind] and ·straining toward [stretching/reaching forward to] what is ahead,.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:02 AM, mat007 said:

How would life be right how? God told Eve she will feel pain at childbirth but didn't pain come from the fact that in time our brain grew bigger?

Would we still have technology?

Would we still have so much knowledge?

If one can conceive of the wonderful conditions that would have been on the Earth today if man had not fallen and then transfer that idea to the New Earth we would have the whole plan of the Bible in a nutshell as far as the future is concerned. The fall of man did not do away with God's original purpose. It has only postponed this purpose until the final restitution of all things. In other words, If man had not fallen there would have been natural life forever. Animals would have been born for man and utilized by him for his own good. There would have been no thorns and thistles or curse of any kind on the Earth as we know it at the present time.  There would have been no sufferings, pain, tears, failures, sin, death, or any of the present effects of man's rebellion. These perfect and sinless conditions would have been eternal for as long as man remained true to God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

... ... ...

"... ... ... What we to-day possess in Christ is more than Adam lost. Adam was only a developed man, He remained on that plane, and never possessed the life of God. But we who receive the Son of God not only receive the forgiveness of sins; we receive also the Divine life which was represented in the garden by the tree of life. By the new birth we receive something Adam never had; we possess what he missed. ... ... ... "... ... ...

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/watchman-nee/the-normal-christian-life/chapter-7-the-eternal-purpose/

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

... ... ...

"... ... ... What we to-day possess in Christ is more than Adam lost. Adam was only a developed man, He remained on that plane, and never possessed the life of God. But we who receive the Son of God not only receive the forgiveness of sins; we receive also the Divine life which was represented in the garden by the tree of life. By the new birth we receive something Adam never had; we possess what he missed. ... ... ... "... ... ...

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/watchman-nee/the-normal-christian-life/chapter-7-the-eternal-purpose/

Adam was not just a developed man. Adam was made in the "IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD"

Gen 1:26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

Both Adam and Eve had everything we are now promised had they remained true to God and not fallen into temptation by the Devil when tested to see if they remained true to God before He would allow them access to the tree of life. Had God not tested them and allowed them access to the tree of life and if they then sinned they would, like Satan and his fallen angels be beyond salvation.