IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Be alert peoples , be viligant in the faith and contend for the true faith.

Their is a dark spirit at works and its goal is to try and wear out the saints .     It has many under its spell

and they will continue to just come against the truth , doing all to try and wear out the true ones contending for the faith.

Armour up in the LORD and BY HIS GRACE overcome the evil to the end .   

Let not the truth be silenced , let not the legs be made lame , nor the heart be made to stoop.  ARMOUR up in the LORD and forward march.

Those who Love Christ will have to be here to encourage one another daily .    This false love and unity and just lost mindset will only increase .

Sadly when I went to investigate some older singers from time past ,   I see this is now all over their lyrics.

And sadly , and this is sad too,    I seen things I wished for their sake I had not , but its their .    This interfaith and intermarriage

between so called christains and muslims is increasing .    Sadly even the Giathers daughter is to marry a muslim and it seems the Gaithers have no problem with it

but when I read some of the lyrics to some of those songs ,  I seen what I did not what to see.

Its just waxing fuller now , the world really is going to come under this all inclusive spell.     And sadly the vast majority of those who even professed Christ

will do so too.    We were warned of a great falling away,  WELL we in it and its only getting worse . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Praise the Lord , after reading through some of what most have been saying and being left just empty

I came here and found such beauty and exhortation of the truth.    My spirit is rejoicing yet again .     Rejoice in the Truth.  that is a sign of Charity.  Charity rejoices IN TRUTH

not cares and pleasures in life , not inquity , but TRUTH.    Sing it sister and may to sound out for all to hear .

Arise and let us praise the Lord ,  oh yes lets praise the Lord .

The words of the Lord can be bitter to us because of our sinful nature; but when we choose to submit to Him, He makes them sweet for us. If we remember that it is our sinful nature that makes us pucker and wince at His word and His will, when we do pucker and wince, we can be wise to choose what is bitter but good, rather than what is sweet and bad. If the Lord's words are bitter to us, we can be sure that it is because the desire and attitude of our heart is crooked, and we need to bring it into alignment with those of His Spirit.

For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. (1 Corinthians 4:11 ESV)

How sweet are Thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through Thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. (Psalm 119:103, 104 KJV)

And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord! This shall never happen to You." But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a hindrance to Me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:22,23 ESV)

(Tell that to your sinful nature the next time the Lord's word makes you pucker and wince!)

• Praise God! 1

8 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The words of the Lord can be bitter to us because of our sinful nature; but when we choose to submit to Him, He makes them sweet for us. If we remember that it is our sinful nature that makes us pucker and wince at His word and His will, when we do pucker and wince, we can be wise to choose what is bitter but good, rather than what is sweet and bad. If the Lord's words are bitter to us, we can be sure that it is because the desire and attitude of our heart is crooked, and we need to bring it into alignment with those of His Spirit.

For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. (1 Corinthians 4:11 ESV)

How sweet are Thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through Thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. (Psalm 119:103, 104 KJV)

And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord! This shall never happen to You." But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a hindrance to Me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:22,23 ESV)

(Tell that to your sinful nature the next time the Lord's word makes you pucker and wince!)

Sister you loved .    Keep on In the LORD .    

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Be alert peoples , be viligant in the faith and contend for the true faith.

Their is a dark spirit at works and its goal is to try and wear out the saints .     It has many under its spell

and they will continue to just come against the truth , doing all to try and wear out the true ones contending for the faith.

Armour up in the LORD and BY HIS GRACE overcome the evil to the end .   

Let not the truth be silenced , let not the legs be made lame , nor the heart be made to stoop.  ARMOUR up in the LORD and forward march.

Those who Love Christ will have to be here to encourage one another daily .    This false love and unity and just lost mindset will only increase .

Sadly when I went to investigate some older singers from time past ,   I see this is now all over their lyrics.

And sadly , and this is sad too,    I seen things I wished for their sake I had not , but its their .    This interfaith and intermarriage

between so called christains and muslims is increasing .    Sadly even the Giathers daughter is to marry a muslim and it seems the Gaithers have no problem with it

but when I read some of the lyrics to some of those songs ,  I seen what I did not what to see.

Its just waxing fuller now , the world really is going to come under this all inclusive spell.     And sadly the vast majority of those who even professed Christ

will do so too.    We were warned of a great falling away,  WELL we in it and its only getting worse . 

Alas, it's already too late for most, my friend. They've chosen to stray and will not choose to return. Their hearts have been dulled and hardened by making the wrong choices. It's terribly sad to see a Christian who starts running the race well turn off course to compromise. But even though most have chosen themselves and become lukewarm or cold, not all have. And if even one sheep is worth enough to Jesus for Him to die for it, and to leave the ninety-nine to search for it when it strays, then even one sheep is worth our energy and potential persecution to warn and to exhort, even if it is in vain for the majority and we ourselves do not see the fruit of our labor until the Day of Judgment.

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Alas, it's already too late for most, my friend. They've chosen to stray and will not choose to return. Their hearts have been dulled and hardened by making the wrong choices. It's terribly sad to see a Christian who starts running the race well turn off course to compromise. But even though most have chosen themselves and become lukewarm or cold, not all have. And if even one sheep is worth enough to Jesus for Him to die for it, and to leave the ninety-nine to search for it when it strays, then even one sheep is worth our energy and potential persecution to warn and to exhort, even if it is in vain for the majority and we ourselves do not see the fruit of our labor until the Day of Judgment.

Yes onward in the Lord sister .     And if we hated for our love that desires none to perish ,  if we hated for putting JESUS first ,  if we persecuted

still we shall abound and rejoice.     Known unto GOD are those who will come ,   since we know not , we tell to all.   SING IT SISTER ,   sing it and praise the Lord .

• Praise God! 1

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes onward in the Lord sister .     And if we hated for our love that desires none to perish ,  if we hated for putting JESUS first ,  if we persecuted

still we shall abound and rejoice.     Known unto GOD are those who will come ,   since we know not , we tell to all.   SING IT SISTER ,   sing it and praise the Lord .

I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;

Though none go with me, still I will follow;

• Praise God! 2

• The Christian race is a marathon, not a sprint, and definitely not a cakewalk. (If you think it's a cakewalk, you're not running the race as you should be or think you are.)

• The doctrine of the New Testament is full of self-denial, sacrifice, persecution, perseverance, striving, prudence, work, and vigilance. It is not full of self-indulgence, play, ease, personal glory, and material prosperity. (How did you learn Christ?)

• Never forget that you are on a spiritual battlefield. You are not on a playground. This world is a playground for those who are in darkness. It is not a playground for the children of light and the soldiers of Christ.

• Sugar is not a substitute for salt!

• God is still holy. His people should still be holy.

• A Christian's works should be the fruit of his or her faith, not a substitute for it.

• Sung lies are no more pleasing to God than spoken ones, no matter how pretty the words and the melody are. (Think about what you are singing.)

• If you want to celebrate the resurrection of Christ, live the resurrected life every day in obedience to Him.

• Christianity is composed of individual Christians. If you want to see a change in Christianity, be the change. You may persuade your brothers and sisters to choose likewise; but even if not, you must follow Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

God is still holy. His people should still be holy.

And be prepared to be called evil and receive all kinds of accusations. Because the more one loves Christ, the more persecuted he is.

"Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution." - 2 Timothy 3:12

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

A Christian's works should be the fruit of his or her faith, not a substitute for it.

And focus to walk as He did, in truth and love. Do not care about what people will say about you, if it is not truth just be exceedingly glad.

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
    Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." - Matthew 5:11-12

Seek to please your Father in heaven, do not be friend with this world.

"For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men" - 1 Peter 2:15

Glory to God! Amen.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  687
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:09 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

and to speak the truth in love

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

And this is how I know and love Jesus.

Matthew chapter 25 verses 31-46
When the Son of Man comes" in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. he will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and got visit you? The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.They also will answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you? He will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

If you have not already done so, please read An Important End-Time Message To The Saints in the Prophecy forum. Even if you do not accept the message now, hopefully you will remember it when the events begin to take place, as they are soon to do, and it will benefit you in the future. (The thread is locked, but the post can still be read.)

May the Lord bless you.