• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

If I knew everything about you that you know about you, I wouldn't listen to what you have to say. But....
If you knew everything about me that I know about me, You wouldn't listen to me, either!

Fortunately, it's no longer "I", but..................
J.Vernon

The truth is them sins are covered by the blood.   So I wont hold anything against anyone for their past .

But their is no need for us to say all the things we did .    That is all in the past .    the truth is , when I see people looking at others and saying dang they evil ,  how can they be like that .

You know what I say,   Oh dear LORD I know its only because of you I aint doing that .    The truth is their are very , very , very few evils I did not do.

and even those I cant boast that I did not .    The way I was headed who knows what else I would have done .   

I be grave,  I warn like an alarm clock on super bunny batteries ,  but I don't think I am any better than none .    I truly and deeply know , deeply

that the only goodness I have in me,  IS THE SPIRIT .  and that IS a FACT .    I just warn because I do love , that is the ONLY REASON .     SO tilt the head back and praise the LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

When I get to Heaven I am going to look for Paul......He claimed to be “chief of sinners”.....I will have to ask him to step aside.....he was unaware of me....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

And even if we today, as saved children ? of His, compare our best against His Perfection, we still fall woefully short in comparison

It has has been said that the closer we get to God the farther away we see ourselves

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,250
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

And even if we today, as saved children ? of His, compare our best against His Perfection, we still fall woefully short in comparison.

The understatement of the millennia..............

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

And even if we today, as saved children ? of His, compare our best against His Perfection, we still fall woefully short in comparison.

This is completely off subject ,   but I just went and registered on religious forums ,  GOODNESS that thing is interfaith all the way.

I scat out like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs .  It was such a dark , dark place .   It was so heavy and just gut wrenching .

I had no idea,  should have it did say RELIGOUS forums .  but I was thinking Christian.    Its so heavy and dark on that site .    And

Just so empty like complete void and bitterness .   I don't know how to describe what I felt.  It was like DARK light , false light , just dead , empty

I shant go back .    Depressing ,  and yet those on it were speaking of how enlightened they are . Enlightend,   all I felt was death in that place .  

I am so sorry for the change of subject .   But man it was so lifeless their , yet they seemed under a false peace .     This junk WILLL FOR SURE lead to the beast ,  NO DOUBT>

I aint going back .