IGNORED

Do Not Be Surprised... (A Word Of Warning For The Time To Come)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

He (the antichrist) shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action.

And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. (Daniel 11:33)

Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:10)

AMEN the darkness will not put out the LIGHT OF CHRIST ,  and known unto GOD are those who are HIS .    THEY will NOT follow the darkness.

YOU SING IT for all to hear lsitd.    YOU just sing it for all to hear .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

He (the antichrist) shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action.

And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. (Daniel 11:33)

Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:10)

And that even sounds like a picture of how our walk is now really.....only without physical persecution in the west, just other forms of chastisements and enticements.....all preparing us for the tribulation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Heleadethme said:

And that even sounds like a picture of how our walk is now really.....only without physical persecution in the west, just other forms of chastisements and enticements.....all preparing us for the tribulation.

In a way, it's a blessing and a disadvantage to have our religious freedoms presently protected by our government in the USA. Christians here have it easy compared to Christians in other parts of the world. But compare the faith and spirituality of those persecuted Christians to the faith and spirituality of the majority of Christians here, and you can see why I say that that blessing can be a disadvantage.

The danger to the Christian in the west is not having his or her head chopped off (not yet anyway), but the danger of being choked by the cares and pleasures of life and the deceitfulness of riches; of becoming comfortable in Babylon, being influenced by her ways and enticed by her offerings, and of becoming spiritually wretched like the Laodiceans. 

It's far better to be poor and persecuted but blessed (as Jesus said), and to lose your head for Christ, than it is to be happy, prosperous and comfortable, but a failure as a saint, and to be vomited out of Christ. Make no mistake about it: There are PLENTY of dangers for Christians in the west, but they are of the spiritual kind rather than the physical kind---and the former is far more dangerous to a Christian than the latter.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Galatians 1:6-7

Only One Gospel

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The Catholic can't believe John 3:16 while keeping the RCC faith because the RCC teach that MARY is part of the sacrifice of Christ.

The RCC has perverted the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS.

How people on this very site cannot SEE that is is a false religion is beyond me. And those trying to warn people about this are made to look like bad people .

The counterfeit anti Christ, has changed a lot of what was originally written in the HolyBibleib and  has ADDED -ON, Changed DATES and CALENDER'S to suit their agenda. It also changed to the Gregorian calendar.

Martin Luther was correct in trying to denounce the RCC for the anti-christ false religion it IS and the deception and counterfeit teachings it presents.

My heart aches for the people caught up in the RCC trap. I know of family friends of my parents who have children=adults, my own age, who are caught up in this trap.  How do I warn them? and without loosing their friendship???

I know so many people traped in this deception, it is a real problem, its not some small problem, its a big concern. Because peoples souls are at stake

Its a very delicate path to take when we try to warn. We will be called liars, we will be called demon filled, we will be called false teachers for warning about false teachers

Even with evidence presented, some still do not SEE. they have a veil over them that only God can remove from them.

It truly is the Holy Spirit of God that can help them to see

After writing in another post:

The Catholic can't believe John 3:16 while keeping the RCC faith because the RCC teach that MARY is part of the sacrifice of Christ. That is completely 100% false  and ANTI Christ false teachings.

Yet some reading this here will get mad and say, I disagree, the RCC is a good church

The RCC has perverted the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS. It is ANTI CHRIST ie against the Gods plan of Mercy and Grace through Gods only begotten Son Christ Jesus and Him ALONE

The only way back to the Father is through HIS SON Christ JESUS, its not through absolutions with a priest taking the position of VICAR=substitute of the REAL Christ Jesus to forgive you, its not praying to all the dead saints for them to help you or for you to free them, That's DIVINATIONJ. Its not giving adoration to and praying to Mary and going to her for your salvation. THAT is IDOLATRY and WORSHIPING other gods.

Yet all the above is what the RCC promotes, and after saying all this, you will find some on this site saying. The RCC is a good religion.

I mean, what does one do?  

Only the Holy Spirit of God can convict someones heart to His truth pof HIS TRUE WORD.

The RCC is one of the worlds biggest deceptions that has outstretched arms in all parts of society and secret societies. This is not conspiracy that i promote, this is CONSPIRACY that THEY promote. AND are getting away with it right under our very eyes.

As christian we are called to: Matthew 28:19  18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Yes Amen! we are to preach the gospel of salvation through Christ Jesus and Him ALONE to ALL the nations: Gods plan of Salvation through Christ Jesus ALONE and to warn people off false teachers teaching a different doctrine, a doctrine of devils .

Daniel 7:25

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

The Vatican has changed times, has changed the calendar to Gregorian, has changed the commandments of God by removing several commandment and has changed by adding other laws and books and beliefs that go contrary=ANTI to the Holy Bible. The Vatican has forcefully persecuted many over the centuries and continues underhandedly to do the same. the Vatican has made the POPE authority over the Holy bible and over man instead of Christ Jesus and His Word. The Vatican is pervasive ALL through the world and  governments, yet people say they are unimportant and not to concern ourselves about it. Unbeleivable but true that after all the warnings, after showing PROOF, people will still deny the evidence presented to them right in front of the very own eyes.

Revelation 12:17

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 ...'Here is the patience of the saints, here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.'

Revelation 14:1,4,5 ...'And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads ... These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.'

IF YOU TRULY have within you the SEAL of GOD, you can NEVER have the MARK of THE BEAST

What is the SEAL of GOD?

The SEAL of GOD IS the MARK of GODS NAME on the remnants foreheads and hands.

The SEAL of GOD contains HIS NAME

What is 
IN GOD NAME?:  I AM that I AM,  HIS LAW the 10 commandments

Revelation 14:12 ...'Here is the patience of the saints, here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.'

Friend, it is not enough to merely profess faith in Christ Jesus,( Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof) 2Tim 3:5-7.  The anti Christ can do the same ie, claiming he knows Christ when he knows nothing about Christ Jesus. We need our lives to be transformed through the power of Christ living in us.

There are those who reject His truth about the seal of God, and then those who receive it gladly and live by it. They will be few in number, as Jesus Himself said ... Matthew 7:13-14 ...'Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.'

Those who keep seeking to overcome in Him through His plan of Mercy & Grace, who "keep the commandments of God through their faith in Christ Jesus living  within their hearts ,  will feel the wrath of Satan and his hosts, but we need fear not, because we will be sealed with the seal of the living God and will enter into a glorious life eternal with Christ Jesus!

Those truly living for Christ Jesus though Him and in Him, should have no fear of the antichrist nor of his Mark,  because if you truly are right with God and living daily in Him, you will never take the Mark of the Beast because you are living daily with the SEAL of God that lives in you.

the warning is to try and wake people to His  TRUE and AUTHENTic-Word- That is also being in the process of being corrupted and perverted by the antichrist systems of this world.

The Vatican has also been involved in changing the Holy Bible. I stick by the King James Version for a  reason. Today many bibles have been modified by CERN=Catholics and Evangelicals Relying on* the Nesle's Text*, a text that has omitted the Word God and Christ and other from its texts. Bible Editions that were CREATED by the Vatican and the United Bible Society for creating NEW translations are Omitting and Changing GODS WORD.   This why the openly coming together of the Catholics and the Protestants, evangelicals is a BIG mistake. 

Yes people should do their investigation , because the deception is GREAT especially for those who remain unaware of whats really going on.

I also suggest people become aware of this by discovering for themselves what is now missing from Gods TRUE AUTHENTIC WORD in other *newer versions of the bible today*.

A good reference Book :The book is called: Is your bible missing something? by David W. Daniels 

presents all the scripture from the Holy Bible that has now been modified taken out, words like God and Christ and other,  that has been subtly taken out from the Holy Bible, .

Yes the anti Christ is very alive and active today, working its way to DECEIVE, steal kill destroy  as many as it can possible take away from Gods True plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus.

Warning and exposing the TRUTH Of GOD WORD is a good thing.

Its a loving caring thing to do.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

"I tell you, My friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear Him who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:4,5)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

True believers would not take the mark as spirit of truth would be written on their foreheads.  In the past couple of months, i have faced some spiritual battles that almost lead to death.  Even as three weeks ago i thought i would not make it to see another day.  If i could only describe the situations it would sound absurd, but nevertheless it is the truth.  The devil can indeed put us through severe trials to get us to denounce our faith and go back to the old man, but i kept the faith and persevered.   I was drawn out and so week that i had to take days off from work as i simply could not function.  

In the past i have had many similar situations, but this time it was like indeed bow to our system or die.  The days are certainly getting grimmer as government controls and the task of living gets more complicated with rules and regulations being implemented.

The 5G wireless network implementation and the "internet of things" soon to be installed throughout the USA, would be a game changer indeed, as i understand that citizens would not have a choice as to these networks being installed in their neighborhoods.  Some IT gurus are claiming that these wi-fi signals would do much harm to the human body.  The speed though and the many uses would certainly be embraced by the most people and it's your call as if this would be a benefit or part of the mark of the beast system.  What say you ?.  

8 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Galatians 1:6-7

Only One Gospel

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The Catholic can't beleive John 3:16 while keeping the RCC faith because the RCC teach that MARY is part of the sacrifice of Christ.

The RCC has perverted the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS.

How people on this very site cannot SEE that is is a false relifion is beyong me. and those trying to warn people about this are made to look like bad people .

The counterfeit anti Christ,has changed a lot of what was originally written in the bible and ADDED -ON, Changed DATES and CALENDER'S to suit their agenda. It also changed to the Gregorian calendar.

Martin Luther was correct in trying to denounce the RCC for the anti-christ false religion it IS and the deception and counterfeit teachings it presents.

My heart aches for the people caught up in the RCC trap. I know of family friends of my parents who have children=adults, my own age, who are caught up in this trap.  How do I warn them? and without loosing their freindship???

I know somany people traped in this deception, it is a realproblem, its not some small problem, its a big concern. Because peoples souls are at stake

Its a very delicate path to take when we try to warn. We will be called liars, we will be called demon filled, we will be called false teachers for warning about false teachers

Even with evidence presented, some do not SEE.

It truly is the Holy Spirit of God that can help them to see

After writing in another post:

The Catholic can't beleive John 3:16 while keeping the RCC faith because the RCC teach that MARY is part of the sacrifice of Christ. That is completely 100% false  and ANTI Christ false teachings. Yet some reading this here will get mad and say, I disagree, the RCC is a good chu.rch

The RCC has perverted the TRUE GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS. It is ANTI CHRIST ie against the Gods plan of Mercy and Grace through Gods only begotten Son Christ Jesus and Him ALONE

The only way back to the Father is through HIS SON Christ JESUS, its not through absolutions with a priest takin the position of VICAR=substitute of the REAL Christ Jesus to forgive you, its not praying to all the dead saints for them to help you or for you to free them, That's DIVINATIONJ. Its not giving adoration to and praying to Mary. THAT is IDOLATRY and WORSHIPING other gods.

Yet all the above is what the RCC promotes, and after saying all this, you will find some on this site saying. The RCC is a good religion.

I mean what does one do?  

Only the Holy Spirit of God can convict someones heart to His truth.

The RCC is one of the worlds biggest deception that has outsteached arms in all parts of society and secret societies. This is not conspiracy that i promote, this is CONSPIRACY that THEY promote. AND are getting away with it right under our very eyes.

As christian we are called to

preach the gospel to ALL the nations: Gods plan of Salvation through christ Jesus ALONE and to warn peaople off false teachers teaching a different doctrine, a doctrine of devils.

Daniel 7:25

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

The Vatican has changes times, has change the calendar to Gregorian, has changed the commandments of God by removing several commandment and adding other laws and books and beliefs that go contrary=ANTI to the Holy Bible. The Vatican has forcefully persecuted many over the centuries and continues underhandedly to do the same. the Vatican has made the POPE authority over the Holy bible and over man instead of Christ Jesus and His Word. The Vatican is pervasive ALL through the world and its government, yet people say they are unimportant and not to concern ourselves about it. Unbeleivable but true that after all the warnings, after showing PROOF, people will still deny the evidence presented to them right in front of the very own eyes.

Revelation 12:17

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:1,4,5 ...'And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads ... These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.'

IF YOU TRULY have within you the SEAL of GOD, you can NEVER have the MARK of THE BEAST

What is the SEAL of GOD?

The SEAL of GOD IS the MARK of GODS NAME on the remnants foreheads and hands.

The SEAL of GOD contains HIS NAME

What is 
IN GOD NAME?:  I AM that I AM,  HIS LAW the 10 commandments

Friend, it is not enough to merely profess faith in Christ Jesus,( Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof) 2Tim 3:5-7.  The anti Christ can do the same ie, claiming he knows Christ when he knows nothing about Christ Jesus. We need our lives to be transformed through the power of Christ living in us.

There are those who reject His truth about the seal of God, and then those who receive it gladly and live by it. They will be few in number, as Jesus Himself said ... Matthew 7:13-14 ...'Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.'

Those who keep seeking to overcome in Him through His plan of Mercy & Grace, who "keep the commandments of God through their faith in Christ Jesus living  within their hearts ,  will feel the wrath of Satan and his hosts, but we need fear not, because we will be sealed with the seal of the living God and will enter into a glorious life eternal with Christ Jesus!

Those truly living for Christ Jesus though Him and in Him, should have no fear of the antichrist nor of his Mark,  because if you truly are right with God and living daily in Him, you will never take the Mark of the Beast because you are living daily with the SEAL of God that lives in you.

the warning is to try and wake people to His  TRUE and AUTHENTic-Word- That is also being in the process of being corrupted the antichrist systems of this world.

The Vatican has also been involved in changing the Holy Bible. I stick by the King James Version for a  reason. Today many bibles have been modified by CERN=Catholics and Evangelicals Relying on* the Nesle's Text*, a text that has omitted the Word God and Christ and other from its texts. Bible Editions that were CREATED by the Vatican and the United Bible Society for creating NEW translations are Omitting and Changing GODS WORD.   This why the openly coming together of the Catholics and the Protestants, evangelicals is a BIG mistake. 

Yes people should do their investigation , because the deception is GREAT especially for those who remain unaware of whats really going on.

I also suggest people become aware of this by discovering for themselves what is now missing from Gods TRUE AUTHENTIC WORD in other *newer versions of the bible today*.

A good reference Book :The book is called: Is your bible missing something? by David W. Daniels 

presents all the scripture from the Holy Bible that has now been modified taken out, words like God and Christ and other,  that has been subtly taken out from the Holy Bible, .

Yes the anti Christ is very alive and active today, working its way to DECEIVE, steal kill destroy  as many as it can possible take away from Gods True plan of Mercy and Grace through His only begotten Son Christ Jesus.

Warning and exposing the TRUTH Of GOD WORD is a good thing.

Its a loving caring thing to do.

I hate to say it, but for evangelical Christianity to shake its finger at the Roman Catholic "church" today would be rather hypocritical, given the apostasy within true Christianity. The church needs to look to her own sickness and see to her own sins before she can say anything about Catholicism. We should take care not to let the business of a false church distract us from addressing the wretched condition of the true church, which is embracing and teaching anything and everything, out of greed, selfish ambition and ignorance.

The church needs to remember what she believes and who she serves before she can be fit to tell others what they should believe and who they should serve, lest she be guilty of winning others to a false Christ, and of "Christianizing" spiritually unregenerate people, just like the Catholics have been doing for centuries.

I would see people come to the Lord in truth, and to be instructed in and walk in the faith that was delivered to us, as it was delivered to us; but I have no zeal for adding more dead bodies to the unspiritual, unScriptural monster that evangelical Christianity has become, to make it prosper, for the pleasure of the deceived and of the people who are profiting from their deception, just as the Roman Catholic "church" does from its converts.

You must know what Christianity teaches in order to teach others to follow it. And you must teach Christ correctly in order for others to be able to know what is of Him and what is not. Know your God and the faith well, and you will discern what and who is not of Him, whether it comes to you from Catholicism or from some other sect or cult that claims Jesus but teaches a different Jesus and heresies in His name.

33 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

True believers would not take the mark as spirit of truth would be written on their foreheads.  In the past couple of months, i have faced some spiritual battles that almost lead to death.  Even as three weeks ago i thought i would not make it to see another day.  If i could only describe the situations it would sound absurd, but nevertheless it is the truth.  The devil can indeed put us through severe trials to get us to denounce our faith and go back to the old man, but i kept the faith and persevered.   I was drawn out and so week that i had to take days off from work as i simply could not function.  

In the past i have had many similar situations, but this time it was like indeed bow to our system or die.  The days are certainly getting grimmer as government controls and the task of living gets more complicated with rules and regulations being implemented.

The 5G wireless network implementation and the "internet of things" soon to be installed throughout the USA, would be a game changer indeed, as i understand that citizens would not have a choice as to these networks being installed in their neighborhoods.  Some IT gurus are claiming that these wi-fi signals would do much harm to the human body.  The speed though and the many uses would certainly be embraced by the most people and it's your call as if this would be a benefit or part of the mark of the beast system.  What say you ?.  

I believe that the Bible is clear about the mark of the beast being a literal mark on a person's hand or forehead---not a spiritual mark, as some suggest, like the seal of God (which is symbolic of the Holy Spirit in a person). The word for "mark" used in the Bible for the mark of the beast means something like "engraving" or "imprint" in the original Greek: "charagma". So that's what I believe it will be; some sort of physical mark on a person's forehead or hand that identifies him or her as being loyal to the antichrist---like a brand---and not a microchip embedded under the skin.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

23 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

You must know what Christianity teaches in order to teach others to follow it. And you must teach Christ correctly in order for others to be able to know what is of Him and what is not. Know your God and the faith well, and you will discern what and who is not of Him, whether it comes to you from Catholicism or from some other sect or cult that claims Jesus but teaches a different Jesus and heresies in His name.

I used to be of the Catholic faith. I am grateful to have come out of it.

what do i teach incorrectly?

the RCC is a False religion.

and yes the great danger is that now many evangelicals are embarking on uniting with the RCC

The Marc of the beast will be the Mark OF THE BEAST.

We need to warn people to come out of the RCC church

If you are Redeemed by Gods Grace through HIS plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ JESUS you have nothing to fear, because you will know better than than to take the Mark of the BEAST.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

3 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

what do i teach incorrectly?

"My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
    For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body." - James 3:1-2